KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bizarro vs Hulk

Bizarro vs Hulk
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Bizarro vs Hulk

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 05:55 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesserw21

bizarro 20/10

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 05:58 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hulk

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:02 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Depends on the versions used. While Bizarro can physically destroy Hulk and has more powers this actually (and hilariously) depends on which retard is the smartest of the two.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:06 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Depends on the Hulk incarnations.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Bizarro wont be as creative as Supes but he will use his powers to the max more so than Supes. Hard to say on this one IMO, also depends on what Hulk.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk wins, with ease. this is the perfect kind of opponent for Hulk. just brawl until Hulk gets a little pissed off then game over.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:51 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avlon
Depends on the versions used. While Bizarro can physically destroy Hulk and has more powers this actually (and hilariously) depends on which retard is the smartest of the two.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:52 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I agree that this is the type of fight Hulk wants to have. I don't see Bizarro taking Hulk out of the fight...they would egg each other on to no end. Hulk should win. It'll take awhile, but Hulk should win.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:06 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah Hulk wins, Biz is not smart enough to BFR him.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:35 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I honestly think this depends on which hulk. Savage hulk, stalemate, mindless hulk 10/10 with ease, wwh 10/10 with ease, Professor hulk, 6/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Somebody educate me, how strong is bizarro suppose to be? Does he have all of superman's powers? What tha heck is he suppose to be???

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:39 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

This depends on the version of the Hulk.

Savage, and Mindless get **** stomped.

Professor and World War could win.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:16 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Hulk

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:42 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Saxon

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Bizarro wont be as creative as Supes but he will use his powers to the max more so than Supes. Hard to say on this one IMO, also depends on what Hulk.

agreed

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 03:32 PM
Mighty Saxon is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Saxon a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Saxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Wil7
Hulk

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:09 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Leobama
Somebody educate me, how strong is bizarro suppose to be? Does he have all of superman's powers? What tha heck is he suppose to be???
He's as powerful as Superman, but lacks the intelligence of him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Depending on the Hulk. If its savage Hulk. He would get stomped on because his base strenght isn't near as Bizarro's. If its Mindless Hulk, or WWH then I am going to say even

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 10:41 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadervason
rapist of machines

I think Bizarro is well capable of one-hitting a lesser Hulk, and similarly if he doesn't Hulk is well capable of getting really angry and outclassing him but these two are so inconsistent that I have to say 5/10.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:11 PM
jadervason is currently offline Click here to Send jadervason a Private Message Find more posts by jadervason Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote