KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zoom/Flash vs Marvel Earth

Zoom/Flash vs Marvel Earth
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Zoom/Flash vs Marvel Earth

Lets say if thanos was able to bring wally and zoom from dc and mind warp them to a level where noone can reverse it. He then tells them to kill every hero and villian on the planet earth including all humans.

Strange somehow manage to sense that there are speedster out there killing civilians and Strange develops a telepathic link with almost every hero/villian letting them know of thanos plans and to prepare for battle.

CIS is off for the speedsters.

Could marvel earth survive this assault or would the flashes kill all.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:09 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

It really depends, those guys are fast but they have no special senses, so people could hide from them somehow. Actually, the Shadow King may solo.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:13 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

CIS is off?

Realistically, they could one shot nearly everyone in less than a second. I mean, they circled the Earth 12 times in less than a second and were going so fast Superman couldn't help Flash.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:13 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Well, Flash would end up running out of juice, considering that there's no Speed Force in the MU.

And Zoom is not soloing the planet.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:14 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
CIS is off?

Realistically, they could one shot nearly everyone in less than a second. I mean, they circled the Earth 12 times in less than a second and were going so fast Superman couldn't help Flash.

Circling the earth is less than passing through all its surface, specially because of their limited senses.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:15 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish

Originally posted by Bentley
Circling the earth is less than passing through all its surface, specially because of their limited senses.

Ok, but still, they could take out most major hero's instantly. Not many people on marvel Earth have light speed + reactions.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:17 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Definitely they would do lots of damage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:17 PM
Lord Feron

Someone Smart is going to invent something to stop them

Someone with alot of psychic powers can put them to sleep or w/e

someone that has magic could also find a way like Strange himself could stop them.

Speed alone is not enough.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:18 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Someone Smart is going to invent something to stop them

Someone with alot of psychic powers can put them to sleep or w/e

someone that has magic could also find a way like Strange himself could stop them.

Speed alone is not enough.

Problem here is, if Thanos has told them who the hero's are..

Well, most of them would be dead before they even thought about inventing/mindrape.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:21 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I didn't see Thanos giving information in the OP, other than to kill people.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:23 PM
AlmightyKfish

Fair enough, then if They don't know who to kill, Earth can beat them down.

Strange could potentially do it anyway, if they tried to kill him he could pause time etc.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:30 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Fair enough, then if They don't know who to kill, Earth can beat them down.

Strange could potentially do it anyway, if they tried to kill him he could pause time etc.
You realise that Zoom isn't in this timeline, and Flash can time-travel and stop time himself?
Or did you think they're just fast guys?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:35 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Juntai
You realise that Zoom isn't in this timeline, and Flash can time-travel and stop time himself?

Not in the MU where there is not Speedforce. Juggernaut gives them a challenge. Strange can do it himself. Ghost Rider.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:40 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Anyway OP did not give thanos the exact coordinates to each Hero/villian.

Still sticking with the invent a death (looking at doom, reed, Stark, SHEILD, Forge many others), mind rapage (take your freaking pick), or magic ass whoop (um strange is more than enough).

Of we can just go for the MJJ and royally pwn them.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:43 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish

Originally posted by Juntai

Zoom still isn't putting down Ghost Rider, Strange etc.

And Flash is kinda limited via lack o' Speed Force (forgot about that one in my earlier post)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 07:49 PM
Naija boy

Classic strange wud do it himself.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:22 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I assume that the OP didn't mean for a powerless Wally West to be taking on heros and villains of Marvel.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:28 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I didnt try to limit flash without the speed force even though he is in marvel. Flash has all of his abilities and thats including the speed force, zoom also.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
I didnt try to limit flash without the speed force even though he is in marvel. Flash has all of his abilities and thats including the speed force, zoom also.
i think it's quite ridiculolus that you even had to specify this much for people.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote