KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Galactus VS Yuga Khan
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Yuga is far beyond Darkseid, but then again I believe that in one crossover a hungry Galactus owned Darkseid in one good shot. Assume this is a sated Galactus. Also, no Source involved (what I hear of it seems to show that it would put any New God far beyond even Galactus' level).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:31 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Galactus.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:32 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: Galactus VS Yuga Khan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UKR
Yuga is far beyond Darkseid, but then again I believe that in one crossover a hungry Galactus owned Darkseid in one good shot. Assume this is a sated Galactus. Also, no Source involved (what I hear of it seems to show that it would put any New God far beyond even Galactus' level).

It would be a hell of a fight with Yuga who as a promethean and a New God is probably as big or bigger than Galactus.

But DS for brief moments gave Galactus hell in that crossover, even though IMO the size and scope of Apokolips tech and military resources were downplayed in that crossover.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:39 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Re: Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Originally posted by Allankles
But DS for brief moments gave Galactus hell in that crossover

Like DS gave Doomsday hell for brief moments in Hunter/Prey?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:48 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Re: Re: Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Originally posted by Allankles
It would be a hell of a fight with Yuga who as a promethean and a New God is probably as big or bigger than Galactus.

But DS for brief moments gave Galactus hell in that crossover, even though IMO the size and scope of Apokolips tech and military resources were downplayed in that crossover.

Galactus can also increase his size! Size doesn't matter to these higher tiers confused Leaning toward Galactus for the win!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:50 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: Re: Re: Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Originally posted by Enyalus

Not quite. smile He was operating at higher levels in the Galactus crossover.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:03 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Galactus VS Yuga Khan

In that arc, Doomsday was adapting on the fly. Likely, Doomsday was put down, but adapted. He did it to the radiant in the same arc. A being that was once able to fight Doomsday for a week str8. The very fact that DS knocked DD out, or down, or killed him, how ever briefly was testament to DS power.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:10 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Yugah were a true Promethean, He'd pwn Galactus. The Prometheans seem to lose power when they fall. Like Gog. Far from what a true promethean should be.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:11 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Galactus VS Yuga Khan

Originally posted by fangirl101
In that arc, Doomsday was adapting on the fly. Likely, Doomsday was put down, but adapted. He did it to the radiant in the same arc. A being that was once able to fight Doomsday for a week str8. The very fact that DS knocked DD out, or down, or killed him, how ever briefly was testament to DS power.

The only evidence of DD adapting "on the fly" during H/P was when he closed off his ear canals to avoid Superman's sonic raygun-thingy. He was killed by The Radiant thousands of years ago. Adapted past it...fought a likely weaker incarnation of The Radiant in present time, and yes, had evolved beyond his energy attacks.

It was impressive that DD's OE knocked him down and at the very least injured him, given his supposed immunity to energy attacks. Nonetheless, DS got his ass handed to him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:20 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:27 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Galactus has no power cap below that of an entire universe, I just don't see Yugah defeating Galactus when he was in the Secret Wars after he had consumed half of that galaxy, and that was still not as powerful as he could become.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Galactus has no power cap below that of an entire universe, I just don't see Yugah defeating Galactus when he was in the Secret Wars after he had consumed half of that galaxy, and that was still not as powerful as he could become.

Galactus does have a power cap. Or am I crazy and he's weak every other appearance. for a guy who has infinite energy like some think, he sure as hell, is always hungry.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:30 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Galactus does have a power cap. Or am I crazy and he's weak every other appearance. for a guy who has infinite energy like some think, he sure as hell, is always hungry.

Well, he's got a capacity to absorb an infinite amount of energy. And thus, become that much more powerful. So I don't think there is a set cap to his power level.

And yes, he is weaker than his peak in practically every appearance.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:32 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, he's got a capacity to absorb an infinite amount of energy. And thus, become that much more powerful. So I don't think there is a set cap to his power level.

And yes, he is weaker than his peak in practically every appearance.

And Yugah has managed to Tap and control the infinite power of the source. I guess that means he has no cap either. He blinks and destroys worlds.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:33 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

And Yugah has managed to Tap and control the infinite power of the source. I guess that means he has no cap either. He blinks and destroys worlds.

I haven't argued for one side or the other. I don't know enough about Khan to judge.

'Cept for that Source feat.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:39 AM
Mindset

Galactus

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:42 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Galactus unless he is hungry.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus is all over the Board. At his high end, he would beat Yugah, but it would be a tuff fight for him.

At his low end, Yugah snacks on Galactus cakes.

At his average, I'd say they are about even. Tho I've never seen galactus blink and destroy worlds.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:32 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Galactus.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:36 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Galactus is all over the Board. At his high end, he would beat Yugah, but it would be a tuff fight for him.

At his low end, Yugah snacks on Galactus cakes.

At his average, I'd say they are about even. Tho I've never seen galactus blink and destroy worlds.

He is fairly capable I guess, remember that he destroyed three solar systems while severely weakened during Annihilation.

I agree he loses if he is hungry, regarding his high end and Yugah, Galactus high end is mostly speculation and hasn't that many feats, when he is good we assume he is well fed, but to be honest its rarely stated.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:37 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote