KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic Four vs Classic Wendigo

Fantastic Four vs Classic Wendigo
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Fantastic Four vs Classic Wendigo

Alright here is the senario the team decides to take a camping trip and only brings the essentials their headed into the Canadian wilderness and start hearing howling sounds but not worrying to much thinking it a Wolf are something but to their horrow it's a 10foot 1900lb Sasquatch like creature. Who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 07:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Baptiste and Lartigue could do it.

Mauvais could do it easily.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:01 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Wendigo

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going with the 4. Has any Wendigo ever shown durability against an attack as powerful as a nova burst, could a Wendigo survive if Sue put a force field in its lungs to suffocate it? Ben is capable of duking it out with one, but I don't know if he could pummel one to death. Reed would most likely come up with some sort of epic plan to defeat it if all else failed, anyway.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:07 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I'm going with the 4. Has any Wendigo ever shown durability against an attack as powerful as a nova burst, could a Wendigo survive if Sue put a force field in its lungs to suffocate it? Ben is capable of duking it out with one, but I don't know if he could pummel one to death. Reed would most likely come up with some sort of epic plan to defeat it if all else failed, anyway.

Why everyone keep dismissing Reed stretch abilities! sad

Wendigo seem pretty well powerful back in the days fighting the old hulk... Hulk grows stronger over years! anyways 30-40?

F4 for the win

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:19 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reed's stretching just isn't nearly as helpful as his mind is, its not that I'm dismissing it, just that its not the best weapon he has against this opponent.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:34 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

It's about to become the Fantastic 3 Sue's going to die.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sue's probably the strongest link in the F4 in a physical fight, no way she's going down here.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:39 AM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Sue's probably the strongest link in the F4 in a physical fight, no way she's going down here.

No what I meant is that she is going to die in the actual comics, I think it will happen this month.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, what makes you think this?

If its an obvious thing forgive me, I haven't read any recent F4 comics.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:06 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Its an arc called the dead of the Invisible Woman, so maybe Sue dies.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:33 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

This is Cartier Wendigo. Nova might work but Johnny would destroy a wilderness in the process

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Fantastic four for the easy win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:33 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They have only the bare camping essentials and I have also heard that a Wendigo can on be destroyed by killing the curse.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 07:40 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

didn't classic wendigo beat hulk and sasquatch at the same time?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:48 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I think he stalemated them

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:50 PM
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought classic Wendigo got his ass kicked by Hulk and Wolverine, and that was back in the days where the Hulk was a pushover compared to his current self, what with being knocked out by a truck thrown by Spider-Man and such.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:53 PM
golem370

The Classic Wendigo has held his own with Sasquatch & Hulk

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 09:54 PM
guy222
With my gal

Hulk and Sasquatch used a tree that put down Wendigo

Classic Wendigo held his own against Wolverine

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 10:28 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote