The Supermen of multiple universes have banded together to impose their will upon all earths and create a new world order:
Supreme Power Hyperion
Blue Marvel (Adam)
Mon-El (has serum)
But there are those brave few who will try to stand against them. How far can the Supermen go before they would be stopped, if they can be stopped at all? All battles are fought separately, with no prep:
1) Supergirl, Maxima, Suprema
Gladiator's girl cousin from Starmasters,
Power Princess, Supreme Power Zarda,
Wonder Woman (lasso & bracelets only),
Mary Marvel (classic), Mary Marvel (black Mary)
Power Girl, Big Barda, Donna Troy, Isis, Andromeda
2) Juggernaut, Kurse, Konvict, Lobo, Ulik, Bizarro, Mongul,
Doomsday (DOS - if they kill him once he is out of the fight),
Dumb Drax (no PG), Savage Hulk, Abomination, Wendigo,
3) Green Lantern (Hal), Dr Strange (Current), Firestorm (classic), Flash (current), Professor X, Vision, Quasar (WV), Ghost Rider (current), Invisible Woman, Captain Atom, Namor, Wonder Man (most powerful phase), Wolverine
4) Silver Surfer, Morg (WOL), Terrax, Firelord, Fallen One, Nova (herald), Stardust, Red Shift, Invisible Man, Ion (current)
5) C.A.P. Robot (Conserve and Protect), Reed Richards in Fully powered Anti-Galactus suit, the Destroyer (Loki's spirit), Amazo (powered by the 'Big 7' JLA only)
6) And if they can take that lot, then this legion of Supermen unwittingly enter the Marvel Zombie universe looking for new worlds to conquer. It is inhabited by all the zombies depicted so far (no cosmic powers). Do they get out alive?
"A great tactician creates plans.
A good tactician recognizes the soundness of a plan presented to him.
A fair tactician must see the plan succeed before offering approval.
Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept the plan.
Nor will such people understand or accept the tactician.
To those without that ability, those who possess it are a mystery.
And when a mind is too deficient in understanding, the resulting gap is often filled with resentment."