KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs Cheetah

Apocalypse vs Cheetah
Started by: SuperMan103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperMan103

Apocalypse vs Cheetah

inspired by the hulk vs cheetah thread. how does this turn out? both are bloodlusted and out for the kill.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 11:04 PM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Apocalypse. Stronger, much better power output, much more versatile, and more experienced.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 11:11 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITe

Apocalypse stomps Cheetah

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 11:21 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Poccy turns her into a mascot for his Horsemen.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 11:23 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Damn. why are people being so mean to Cheetah?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 11:27 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Cheetah makes Apoc realize he's a furry just before castrating him with her claws.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:04 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse. Stronger, much better power output, much more versatile, and more experienced.

how is he stronger when she can use her speed to amp her punches?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:06 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I really fail to see how Apoc even lays a hand on her given her enormous speed advantage. She's currently somewhere between Wonder Woman and Flash in terms of speed isn't she? Or did her Zoom amp wear off?

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:08 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by -Pr-
how is he stronger when she can use her speed to amp her punches?

Apocalypse is atleast class 100 at average size. He can grow in size and become even stronger.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I really fail to see how Apoc even lays a hand on her given her enormous speed advantage. She's currently somewhere between Wonder Woman and Flash in terms of speed isn't she? Or did her Zoom amp wear off?

BULL! She failed to dodge a bazuka. And this was in 09-10.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:10 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Apocalypse is atleast class 100 at average size. He can grow in size and become even stronger.

She's also been one-punched by Batman and restrained by being cuffed to a pole as well as being beaten twice by Catwoman in h/h.

The point is that low showings are low showings. Don't make me bring up the table.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:11 AM
TheTyrant

She's also been one-punched by Batman and restrained by being cuffed to a pole as well as being beaten twice by Catwoman in h/h.

The point is that low showings are low showings. Don't make me bring up the table.

I don't see the problem with low-balling if y'all are high-balling her.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:17 AM
Omega Vision

So you admit to being knowingly and purposely recalcitrant? You might as well wear a hat saying "I'm a troll"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:18 AM
TheTyrant

So you admit to being knowingly and purposely recalcitrant? You might as well wear a hat saying "I'm a troll"

I'm not low-balling and am not purposely recalcitrant. Those are her average showings.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Jun 6th, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:23 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Cheetah speedblitzes for some wins.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:25 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

You've got it.

quote:
TheTyrant

Cheetah's also class 100+. Cheetah's power was used to *take down Superman* once.

That said, Apoc does have stuff like teleportation and energy blasts, so he could try the range game.

(please log in to view the image)

-Female Cheetah is this, but faster.

quote:

The thing is, she has like a dozen herald class fights, and two-three streetlevel ones.

It's not high-balling if it's the norm. She's a deific champion and regular opponent of a top-tier.

quote:

Note that in that very fight, Wonder Woman couldn't hit her in an enclosed area and was being sliced apart, and she was not hit by it, WW just grabbed her while she was avoiding it/temporarily off her feat. Diana used the blast as a tactical tool to direct her movements but she was neither hit nor hurt.

Don't misrepresent, she showed very high speed in that fight, and it was an indoor fight even.

Last edited by Q99 on Jun 6th, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:30 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

I'm not low-balling and am not purposely recalcitrant. Those are her average showings.

If you have a character that can keep pace with the Flash and go toe to toe with Wonder Woman who then has some appearances where she gets one punched and beaten by streetlevelers the logical thing to do is not to assume that her true power level is somewhere in the middle but rather to look at the low showings as examples of shitty writing.

You're employing the Golden Means Fallacy.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:31 AM
Q99

If you have a character that can keep pace with the Flash and go toe to toe with Wonder Woman who then has some appearances where she gets one punched and beaten by streetlevelers the logical thing to do is not to assume that her true power level is somewhere in the middle but rather to look at the low showings as examples of shitty writing.

You're employing the Golden Means Fallacy.

Yea, because Street levelers...

normally do so well against her smile

When 5 of the Secret Six are getting beat at once while the opponent's barely trying, then it's a pretty good sign they aren't facing a street level.

Last edited by Q99 on Jun 6th, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:54 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by Q99
Cheetah's also class 100+. Cheetah's power was used to *take down Superman* once.

But she can't grow in size and be even stronger. Apocalypse at regular size put She-Hulk in a choke hold with ONE ARM!

quote:
http://i42.tinypic.com/iejh4x.jpg[u...com/2eqdrw2.jpg
Female Cheetah is this, but faster.

Either a low showing for Superman or high showing for Sebastian. That's exactly what I'm talking about. She normally doesn't win against Wonder Woman, so how is it that all of a sudden a weaker version of Cheetah manages to stomp Superman who happens to be stronger than Wonder Woman?

quote:
The thing is, she has like a dozen herald class fights, and two-three streetlevel ones.

It's not high-balling if it's the norm. She's a deific champion and regular opponent of a top-tier.

I'm not sure about this one. Let me think about it and do a bit of research.

quote:
Note that in that very fight, Wonder Woman couldn't hit her in an enclosed area and was being sliced apart, and she was not hit by it, WW just grabbed her while she was avoiding it/temporarily off her feat. Diana used the blast as a tactical tool to direct her movements but she was neither hit nor hurt.
Don't misrepresent, she showed very high speed in that fight, and it was an indoor fight even.

My bad embarrasment

But what is Barb gonna do once Apoc starts to levitate? How is she gonna breach his barrier? How is she gonna resist his blasts? Matter manipulation?

Last edited by TheTyrant on Jun 6th, 2010 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 12:56 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Q99

thumb up

JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by Q99

She wouldn't be able to do that to Bane during Salvation Run.