KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kubik vs. Exitar

Kubik vs. Exitar
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Kubik vs. Exitar

Based on feats I believe kubik has shown to be above celestials but kubik siad he is several magnitudes below them.Who would win in this cosmic brawl?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 10:43 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

the celestial created the cn right? it can erase universes with ease.

I have returned

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 10:58 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the celestial created the cn right? it can erase universes with ease.
Merlin created the CN.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:04 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:32 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Depends on what you choose to believe...

If you look specifically at feats, Kubik is (bare minimum) the equal of the Infinity Gauntlet and crushes Exitar without effort...

If you go by statements made by Kubik himself, he has absolutely no chance of beating Exitar or any Celestial for that matter...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Jun 6th, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:53 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Kubik wins.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:55 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Blanket
lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:58 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Exitar higher on the food chain, Exitar is more powerful than fourth host combined. Kubik even stated that he and other cube beings are insects compare to the Celestails, and that being said Exitar in monster stomp.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 11:59 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kubik can lose only because of self-imposed limitations.

He just needs to replicate that blast Sue Storm used...

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 12:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kubik has feats. Celestials have unproven statements.

Feats, ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 12:38 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Exitar stomp..Kubik himself says that he is nothing to a celestial..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:08 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Exitar

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:41 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

undecided it seems...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 09:31 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by Galan007
Kubik has feats. Celestials have unproven statements.

Feats, ftw.

This should not be the case, with Kubik recognizing his inferiority.

But I agree; if Kubik had not proclaimed this I would pick him in a heartbeat.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 11:08 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by theICONiac
This should not be the case, with Kubik recognizing his inferiority.

But I agree; if Kubik had not proclaimed this I would pick him in a heartbeat.
-Hyperbole-
"A figure of speech that is exaggerated in order to create emphasis or effect. Hyperbole is a literary device often used to increase the impact of the story."

And since Celestials have absolutely NO feats to place them anywhere near Kubik's level, the comment that he made pertaining to their power certainly qualifies as hyperbole.... Until proven otherwise.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 12:55 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

-Hyperbole-
"A figure of speech that is exaggerated in order to create emphasis or effect. Hyperbole is a literary device often used to increase the impact of the story."

And since Celestials have absolutely NO feats to place them anywhere near Kubik's level, the comment that he made pertaining to their power certainly qualifies as hyperbole.... Until proven otherwise.

Hey. Shut up.

And don't forget Sentry stalemated Galactus.

But on a more serious note its interesting that in Kubik's statement we have a rare self-lowballing statement. stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 12:57 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 12:58 AM
theICONiac

-Hyperbole-

Sooooooo Kubik is like my drunkin' Uncle Bill who brags about his sexual conquests in college...even though you know based on the ditch-pig he is with now negates most of his comments...

I expected more out of Kubik roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 01:11 AM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

-Hyperbole-

I don't think hyperbole is the right word here, that's an exaggeration of something. Not something that's just totally wrong. If Kubik would lose to Exitar after a hard fought battle, but said Exitar was thousands of times greater, that's hyperbole. If he could beat him, but said Exitar was thousands of times stronger, that's just incorrect.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 02:54 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Exitar wins I don't know why people are all about feats when there is clear evidence at that time that Exitar > Celestial > Kubik

People want to go wow he destroyed universes.... by feats Odin has more destructive feat that Celestial look were that got him against Celestials.

Anyway Exitar wins.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 03:46 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote