KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vandal Savage vs Ra's Al Ghul

Vandal Savage vs Ra's Al Ghul
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

Vandal Savage vs Ra's Al Ghul

They get 3 days prep.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:15 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Savage.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Savage.

I'm not disagreeing per se, but why do you feel Savage wins?

This is the guy who likely advised Napoleon AND Hitler to invade Russia after all. laughing out loud

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:31 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Oh, and I mean exactly 72 hours, Ra's can even take a 'last minute' dip in the Lazarus pit before the fight actually starts.

But Vandal is aware that Ra's is allowed to do this.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:35 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Savage should win, Ra's is hyped imo.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:38 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not disagreeing per se, but why do you feel Savage wins?

This is the guy who likely advised Napoleon AND Hitler to invade Russia after all. laughing out loud
I think he is a superior tactician, and I feel his physical stats are beyond Ra's as well.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 03:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Vandal, too superior.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Savage for the convincing win. smarter, more powerful.

Ra's Al Ghul is a horrible name, too closely resembling a traditional bengali sweet dish.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:24 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by janus77
Savage for the convincing win. smarter, more powerful.

Ra's Al Ghul is a horrible name, too closely resembling a traditional bengali sweet dish.

It literally means "Demon's Head" in Arabic.

I think he is a superior tactician, and I feel his physical stats are beyond Ra's as well.

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Sep 12th, 2010 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 05:47 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

**** all the hate in this thread, Ras will stomp that *****.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 06:07 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Savage.

BTW, who is older?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 06:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It literally means "Demon's Head" in Arabic.

I haven't read much Savage stuff beyond his appearances in Salvation Run and Final Crisis Revalations and a few others. Does he have an insane HF like in the JLU Animated series? Because it was implied in the show that that version of Savage literally couldn't be killed like Mr Immortal.
Considering not even Spectre was capable of killing Savage, I'd say he's pretty damn unkillable.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Savage.

BTW, who is older?
Savage. By a lot. He's an actual Cro-Magnon man.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 12th, 2010 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 06:12 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by 753
**** all the hate in this thread, Ras will stomp that *****.

I don't know about any of that but hes taken on Widlcat and his son who was a Werepanther and it looked like he was winning. He prep feats are far more impressive as well. VS would stomp Ras.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 07:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Considering not even Spectre was capable of killing Savage, I'd say he's pretty damn unkillable.

Wasn't that more a result of Savage being made the new Cain whom God forbade his servants (including Spectre) to kill?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 07:45 PM
Q99

His original origin was being an experiment by the Controllers which made him pretty darn immortal.

Myth stuff has been added more recently.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 07:47 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wasn't that more a result of Savage being made the new Cain whom God forbade his servants (including Spectre) to kill?
Savage has always been Cain. Anyhow, it's not just God's servants who can't kill Savage -- that was just a testament to how unkillable he is.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 08:01 PM
guy222
With my gal

VS

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 06:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

easily savage.

he has high end tech, thx to his cooperation and military contracts.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:00 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Savage has always been Cain. Anyhow, it's not just God's servants who can't kill Savage -- that was just a testament to how unkillable he is.

I thought he was reborn as Cain after he got impaled by the Spear of Destiny.

Or was it merely that his Cain personality was reawakened by the Spear?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:45 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Savage was the original Cain of human history..

he was the 1st to kill and consume his own ppl(cro magnon).. he was a cannibal. hence, he was the 1st cain his story made it down to present humans and was turn into the biblical story..

but, you can look at it as a retcon since no explanation was given as to why there is another cain...

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Sep 14th, 2010 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:53 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote