KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hank Pym, Wonder Man, Songbird, Warbird, Vision, Pulsar and War Machine vs Red Hulk

Hank Pym, Wonder Man, Songbird, Warbird, Vision, Pulsar and War Machine vs Red Hulk
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Hank Pym, Wonder Man, Songbird, Warbird, Vision, Pulsar and War Machine vs Red Hulk

Who wins? No prep... Avengers vs Red Hulk

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 05:36 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Wonderman solos.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 05:49 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

If Rulk immediately KO's Hank, the rest will fall like pins. Wonder Man is no match for Rulk.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 01:39 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
If Rulk immediately KO's Hank, the rest will fall like pins. Wonder Man is no match for Rulk.

More like, Wonderman would kick Rulk's red butt

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 02:42 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How do you figure? Rulk is about 2 - 3 times stronger than Simon? He'd essentially throw Simon around like any other high class 100+ character would.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 02:46 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'm not sure where you got those numbers, but WM can put tabs on the likes of Thor and Hercules physically. Rulk has no durability feats to prove a better competition than Thor.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 02:48 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Wonder Man is just a super beat up toy for the big boys. On average Simon is full of fail. Hyperion broke his ribs with one impact, now what do you think Rulk would do to him? Rulk was also just defending himself against Thor, and it's not like Simon is a real match for Thor if he got serious. There was the one time that Simon felt that he could hang in Thor's weight class, while attempting to lift the weight that Thor regularly works out with (in reps per sets), and it nearly crushed him. Simon is not on the level.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 03:13 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Thor was toying with Rulk in their last encounter and Rulk has proved not to be on Hyperion level nor on Gladiator's level, nor anyone else who has done well against WM for that matters. They both belong to the middle "above Abomination under the big guys" limbo where people like Namor dwell.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 03:22 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Bentley
Thor was toying with Rulk in their last encounter and Rulk has proved not to be on Hyperion level nor on Gladiator's level, nor anyone else who has done well against WM for that matters. They both belong to the middle "above Abomination under the big guys" limbo where people like Namor dwell.

And yet Namor would run the bag off of Simon. Rulk has not decreased in strength, he only lost the ability to absorb ambient energy. Wonder Man is not his peer. You know I was once like you, I used to think very highly of Wonder Man, and how cool his powers made him, but time and again I would just see him get his butt handed to him like a hat... get it? ass-hat! He's lost too much cred, and Rulk has only lost once in 1 to 1 combat, while going up against a guy that would fold Simon like a coat hanger. They really aren't peers, and Rulk would beat the hype out of Hyperion judging by his past fights. Like I said, Rulk is not weaker, he just can't leech power like he used to.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 03:38 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Team 1 in a stomp

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 03:39 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Stoic
And yet Namor would run the bag off of Simon. Rulk has not decreased in strength, he only lost the ability to absorb ambient energy. Wonder Man is not his peer. You know I was once like you, I used to think very highly of Wonder Man, and how cool his powers made him, but time and again I would just see him get his butt handed to him like a hat... get it? ass-hat! He's lost too much cred, and Rulk has only lost once in 1 to 1 combat, while going up against a guy that would fold Simon like a coat hanger. They really aren't peers, and Rulk would beat the hype out of Hyperion judging by his past fights. Like I said, Rulk is not weaker, he just can't leech power like he used to.

He absorbed power while becoming more powerful, Rulk is effectively, in every way that matters, weaker.

I used to hold Rulk in high regards, but then he got blinded by Wolverine, admitted Thing was kicking his b*tt and got depowered. And Namor wouldn't have it easy against Simon, he's actually under him quite a bit. Simon did better against Ultron than Ares did.

Simon has had a string of bad showings, but most of them haven't been so big that we could just assume he was depowered. Unless you want to bring a particular showing to light...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 03:44 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Bentley
He absorbed power while becoming more powerful, Rulk is effectively, in every way that matters, weaker.

I used to hold Rulk in high regards, but then he got blinded by Wolverine, admitted Thing was kicking his b*tt and got depowered. And Namor wouldn't have it easy against Simon, he's actually under him quite a bit. Simon did better against Ultron than Ares did.

Simon has had a string of bad showings, but most of them haven't been so big that we could just assume he was depowered. Unless you want to bring a particular showing to light...

Didn't Rulk tell Ben that he could have broken his back like a twig? You named a handful of guys that are in Simon's weight class, Ares, Namor the Thing (guys that would give him a run for his money). I'll add to your list, and show you that Simon is simply not in the same class as Rulk or Thor. Colossus, Dr. Samson, Skaar (without amping), Sasquatch. Rulk is above Simon in every way that matters. I could see Wonder Man outlasting everyone on team 1, but he'd lose eventually, it's so like him to drop the ball. Korg one shotted him, what more can I say? You can't place Wonder Man up there with guys like Rulk, Thor, Blue Marvel, Sentry, Gilgamesh... He just isn't on that level.

What formal training does Simon have? What a few practice sessions with Captain America? What did Simon learn? Oh yeah the infamous pivot throw... Rulk would out fight Simon (CIS on) and out muscle him, and let's not forget about Rulk's healing factor. Honestly, a fight between Simon and Rulk would be like a fight between a Poodle (mini) and a St. Bernard.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 8th, 2010 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 02:36 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Colossus, Sasquatch, Thing and Samson would be utterly punked by Wonder Man. Rulk isn't on Sentry level, nor Thor's, nor Blue Marvel I guess although I don't hold him in high regard particularly. Korg is a PIS showing, many things that happened in WWH were at times contradictory such as having the Gamma Corps doing so much better than everyone else.

Rulk has better combat abilities but a lower damage threshold. I already mentioned more or less my opinion on the subject in the Rulk vs Wonderman thread.

Rulk and Simon -at his peak- are peers as far as powerlevel goes by showings and matchups.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 03:29 AM
Stoic
Avenger

How is Wonder Man Rulks peer due to showings? What has Simon done that I am unaware of that places him above Colossus, Sasquatch, Namor, Ares, or Samson? The Thing would give him a run for his money, he might not win, but he would give Simon hell. Rulk is well above all of those guys. Damage threshold? Rulk just obliterated a huge speeding comet with one hit... are you serious? Anything that Wonder Man would do in a fight against Rulk would be healed, while everything that Rulk would do to Simon would continue to wear him out, until he was KO'd. Rulk is still a high class 100+ character while Simon is still struggling to graduate from the sub class 100 section.

Let's not even mention the army combat training that Rulk has, and his superior tactical abilities compared to Simon's bar room brawler type combat skills. The only way that Wonder man would ever beat Rulk in a comic, would be due to Rulk jobbing because the writer didn't like the character. Would it make sense? Not in the least.

Your opinion was noted on how you believe that Wonder man would win, but outside of the fact that Simon is not as strong as Rulk, and can't fight as well, should make you realize that Wonder Man would be beaten by Rulk in less than 3 minutes. Simon would simply tap out, or get knocked out.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 05:05 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Rulk currently can do nothing to Monica.
Team stomps

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 07:18 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote