KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The X-Men Vs Kang The Conqueror

The X-Men Vs Kang The Conqueror
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

The X-Men Vs Kang The Conqueror

The X-Men: Gambit, Warpath, Madison Jeffries, Dr.Nemeisis, Rockslide, Pixie and X-23 Vs Kang The Conqueror ........... Who wins? Can the X-Men defeat Kang and his forces and his invasion of Earth?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 01:38 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

kang's taken on the avengers multiple times by himself

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 01:42 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Kang conquers.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 01:43 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Jeffries takes control of his tech...now what?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:41 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Jeffries takes control of his tech...now what?

just like that, eh?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:42 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Just like that. Well depends on what Kang brings to the table, but really any metal, plastic and glass belongs to Jeffries now.

He doesn't have prep so what he will be bringing will be pretty bare to what he is fully capable of

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:43 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh wait....AND his forces? No, this team definetly can't.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 04:04 AM
Bentley
Seitei

At which distance is Jeffries capable of controlling tech?

Arguably it doesn't matter since Pixie teleports, but I want to know.

Kang with his forces schools the X-men though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 06:57 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

kang should win

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 07:11 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Bentley
At which distance is Jeffries capable of controlling tech?

Arguably it doesn't matter since Pixie teleports, but I want to know.

Kang with his forces schools the X-men though.

Never established to be honest

and yeah with his forces its a stomp.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 06:07 PM
Falamu

Kang would win, I think...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:20 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Kang is a real villain that doesnt play in the X-Men kiddie sandbox unlike Apoc.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Falamu
Kang would win, I think...

He does.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Kang is a real villain that doesnt play in the X-Men kiddie sandbox unlike Apoc.

You crazy...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:29 PM
tsilamini

just to clarify km, you are saying that Jeffries controls the components from which kang's tech is made, rather than him being able to command unfamiliar futuretech?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:33 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by inimalist
just to clarify km, you are saying that Jeffries controls the components from which kang's tech is made, rather than him being able to command unfamiliar futuretech?

Well normal classic Jeffries would just control the components, now Jeffries can outright control the tech itself shown in the recent X-Men comics. He has even had an indepth conversation with a coffee machine that gave him the idea to build a time machine. He's even talked to steel pipes ..... confused

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 24th, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 11:48 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by -K-M-
Well normal classic Jeffries would just control the components, now Jeffries can outright control the tech itself shown in the recent X-Men comics. He has even had an indepth conversation with a coffee machine that gave him the idea to build a time machine. He's even talked to steel pipes ..... confused

damn muties......

X-men in first....kang in second

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 11:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang timeshifts and busts the canadian mutant. If he also has his forces he uses a city destroying blast, Kang Dynasty style cool

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 08:26 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote