KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man and Wonder Man vs Nova Prime and Drax

Iron Man and Wonder Man vs Nova Prime and Drax
Started by: dmills

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dmills
Centurion Prime

Tongue Iron Man and Wonder Man vs Nova Prime and Drax

This is "Riddick" Drax. Fight takes place in Pym's infinity mansion. Battle is for membership in the Avengers. If Nova and Drax win, they get Tony and Simon's roster spots while Tony and Simon have to live in space.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 05:11 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Nova solos

=P

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 06:27 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

If IM and WM are smart they take the fight to the air leaving it a 2 on 1 scenario. Even though there's a good chance Nova still out does them.

This could go either way, but I'm giving Nova/Drax small majority.

By: Juk

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 06:51 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

WM is physically more powerful than Nova, so Simon needs to fight at close quarters for his team to have a chance. Right now, Richard is too much of an strategy to be a prey of this two.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 06:59 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Can Wonderman's particles be gravitated into the earth?

How malleable is he truly? And does he have a limit/pain threshold?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 07:08 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can Wonderman's particles be gravitated into the earth?

How malleable is he truly? And does he have a limit/pain threshold?

He can be damaged, but his durability is up there with the highest Marvel tiers. Ryder should be able to hurt him, but since WM levitates, he can arguably fight off basic gravity manipulation.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 07:14 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

How does being able to levitate negate being crushed to the ground with extreme gravity?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 07:30 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

No idea stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 07:34 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Nova wins.

Ironman still has a whiles to go.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 07:35 PM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Bentley
WM is physically more powerful than Nova, so Simon needs to fight at close quarters for his team to have a chance. Right now, Richard is too much of an strategy to be a prey of this two.
I'd say that they're about even physically. But Nova can amp.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 08:59 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by dmills
I'd say that they're about even physically. But Nova can amp.

I'm getting that you think Nova is physically on par with Sentry?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 09:33 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nova solos

=P

This. Team 1 isn't doing jack vs a legit high herald like Nova Prime. Simon's way too one dimensional and I find IM underwhelming.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 09:45 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by zopzop
This. Team 1 isn't doing jack vs a legit high herald like Nova Prime. Simon's way too one dimensional and I find IM underwhelming.

kinda kidding about the solo.. he has the potential to, but it would be hard because of Tony and his "bleeding edge" toy. Simon would be a beetch to handle as well. Drax is more a distraction here since he's sorta gimped without the ability to fly. Plus he's not even close to being in the same levels of str and dur compared to his previous incarnation.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 10:52 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
kinda kidding about the solo.. he has the potential to, but it would be hard because of Tony and his "bleeding edge" toy. Simon would be a beetch to handle as well. Drax is more a distraction here since he's sorta gimped without the ability to fly. Plus he's not even close to being in the same levels of str and dur compared to his previous incarnation.

I believe Drax is still class 100. Just nowhere near his previous levels. Check out the Drax mini. And he's was still strong enough to effect Thanos physically.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 02:57 AM
thanos-prime

Team 2 wins. Nova's not soloing.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:01 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by dmills
I believe Drax is still class 100. Just nowhere near his previous levels. Check out the Drax mini. And he's was still strong enough to effect Thanos physically.

u talking about the one prior to Annihilation?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:02 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

I love when people act shocked that Rider is a legit class 100. I can make the case with panels that he's in that Wonderman, Namor class of strength on average. Far above them if we count striking power.

As far as Sentry goes, I can't make that case with feats. Only speculation -unless we count proxy feats from Supernova-

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:07 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
WM is physically more powerful than Nova...

Is he?

Richard was holding his own with that female Gladiator, and he wasn't tapping the full Nova Force when he did it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2011 03:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote