KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Octopus (NOT Spider-Oct) vs Wolverine

Dr. Octopus (NOT Spider-Oct) vs Wolverine
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr. Octopus (NOT Spider-Oct) vs Wolverine

1. Standard arms.

2. Adamantium arms.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 03:27 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Ock

Ock with ease

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 03:27 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine easily

Ock more often than not

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 03:34 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine easily

Ock

EDIT: I guess by standard it means classic titanium arms not relatively new carbonadium arms.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 04:57 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
EDIT: I guess by standard it means classic titanium arms not relatively new carbonadium arms.

Again with this myth? Show me where it was stated that his arms were made out of carbonadium. It was just the armor (which makes little to no sense anyway since Ock was in a horrible condition and another dose of radiation courtesy of carbonadium should've killed him).

Spider-man doesn't have the strength required to break that shit, he couldn't even bust free from omnium restraints... Clone Saga, remember?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:04 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Even Omega Red's tendrils are so highly radioactive they're always to the point of nearly killing him. And his healing factor is on par with Sabretooth and Wolverine's when it's at it's most ridiculous.

Ock was never in good health, to be surrounded by that much carbonadium would kill him in minutes if not less.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:19 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Again with this myth? Show me where it was stated that his arms were made out of carbonadium. It was just the armor (which makes little to no sense anyway since Ock was in a horrible condition and another dose of radiation courtesy of carbonadium should've killed him).

Spider-man doesn't have the strength required to break that shit, he couldn't even bust free from omnium restraints... Clone Saga, remember?

I thought it was stated by the "new" doc-ock in JMS' run?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:35 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

If it was stated, then it should be wrong. As it would have killed him.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:38 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by KingD19
If it was stated, then it should be wrong. As it would have killed him.

What kind of armour/arms was the new guy using?

It doesn't really affect his chances against Wolverine sans adamantium arms tho, but yeah.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:39 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by curryman
What kind of armour/arms was the new guy using?

It doesn't really affect his chances against Wolverine sans adamantium arms tho, but yeah.

I don't know. But I'm saying if he stated his old arms were Carbonadium, then he should be dead. So he's wrong in stating that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 06:03 AM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Standard arms Ock is easy prey for Logan.

Adamantium arms were monstrous, Wolvie gets put down by those.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 07:26 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

So much for the myth
http://picload.org/image/arrodwo/amazing_687_theg.jpg
http://picload.org/image/arrodwp/amazing_687_theg.jpg
Amazing Spider-Man V1 687

Also
http://picload.org/view/arroagr/sui...iorspi.jpg.html

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 04:45 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hmph. At least this time you replied, scans and all...

Yea, I know about the neck plating. That's why I wonder about the claws.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 04:50 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Hmph. At least this time you replied, scans and all...

Yea, I know about the neck plating. That's why I wonder about the claws.
It actually took me 50 minutes to find the scan because I only took the breaking part not the panels were it's said that it's carbonadium.

You already asked for the scans once?

EDIT: Would be nice if the claws are arctic vibranium.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 04:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
It actually took me 50 minutes to find the scan because I only took the breaking part not the panels were it's said that it's carbonadium.

You already asked for the scans once?

EDIT: Would be nice if the claws are arctic vibranium.

It is appreciated, even though I hate it.

Maybe not directly, but yeah, in 3-4 threads me, blue and Sam were wondering whether it was just the tank that was made out of carbonadium or the whole harness, arms included....

PS. Stiltman pwned Spock stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 04:59 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

PS. Stiltman pwned Spock stick out tongue
UPGRADED! Stiltman

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 05:05 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So how did Oct not die much sooner?

Is there anything on how long the average person could survive exposure to carbonadium? Does it affect them over years, like when Lex got radiation poisoning from his Kryptonite ring?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 10:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Omega Red's carbonadium is constantly poisoning him to the point that if not for his powers and his life absorbing, he would have died shortly after getting the tendrils.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 02:37 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by cdtm
So how did Oct not die much sooner?

Is there anything on how long the average person could survive exposure to carbonadium? Does it affect them over years, like when Lex got radiation poisoning from his Kryptonite ring?

Ock is smarter than Russia, he just figured a way of dealing with Carbonadium poisoning.

About the fight, we all know how this end: Doc Ock on Logan's body.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 05:52 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Bentley
Ock is smarter than Russia, he just figured a way of dealing with Carbonadium poisoning.

About the fight, we all know how this end: Doc Ock on Logan's body.

There's only one way to deal with it. The Carbonadium Synthesizer, and Logan had it hidden for years. And when it finally showed up(in Logan's possession yet again), he hid it once again.

So there was no way for him to do that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 07:18 AM