KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weather Wizard vs Storm

Weather Wizard vs Storm
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Weather Wizard 4 40.00%
Storm 5 50.00%
Stalemate 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Weather Wizard vs Storm
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Weather Wizard vs Storm

First match
As normal

Second match
All out pis cis off

Third match
H2H

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 09:26 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 09:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Different stips

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 09:48 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

Storm stomps hard

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 02:23 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Why?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:40 PM
riv6672

Going with WW.
Why? I think he can cause greater overall destruction, while Storm has more finite control, maybe. But i doubt she can pull off finite concentration in the middle of the chaos WW can bring about, and she wont out muscle him in that respect.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Going with WW.
Why? I think he can cause greater overall destruction, while Storm has more finite control, maybe. But i doubt she can pull off finite concentration in the middle of the chaos WW can bring about, and she wont out muscle him in that respect.

Weather Wizard was able to create a tornado in someones stomach. He's deadlier and can basically do the same thing.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So that just backs my opinion even better. More destructive large scale AND greater finite control. Huzzah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 10:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

From the same issue....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 11:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Watching
Peaceful....until...!

Weather Wizard. This shows how someone more powerful as Storm can still lose

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 03:49 AM
Angel Watching is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Watching a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Watching Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Storm wins. She can also control the elements in people's bodies. She has been able to control the pressure inside of T'challa's body when he was possessed by the Shadow King to hurt him. She has also been able to control the air in people's lungs. Given that she can create tornadoes that fit in the palm of her hand, she could duplicate WW tornado in the stomach feat since she can control the internal air, heat, pressure, etc in matter.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 05:36 AM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rutog98

Originally posted by riv6672
Going with WW.

This is not so. Storm can control hemisphere-sized hurricanes, continent-sized blizzards and more. He's not going to outmuscle Storm in overall destruction.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 05:40 AM
Rutog98 is currently offline Click here to Send Rutog98 a Private Message Find more posts by Rutog98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

From what i (quickly) researched this morning, i found them closely matched, with WW stronger. The scans provided then showed he has fine control.
I still have to go with my initial opinion here.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 05:48 AM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by -K-M-
From the same issue....

That...won't work on storm

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 07:54 AM
Senor Cage

Rutog from Xfan?! Havent seen you in like forever. Btw, WW is immune to weather/ element attacks. Storm isnt doing anything to him.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 08:16 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Weather Wizard wins. But can't hold a candle on Storm at h2h.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 08:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by Golgo13
Rutog from Xfan?! Havent seen you in like forever. Btw, WW is immune to weather/ element attacks. Storm isnt doing anything to him.

Vice versa

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 09:16 AM
riv6672

Storm's had her own lightning turned against her. Hers or his own, WW can hurt her with lightning.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 10:54 AM
DarkRaiden
Black Dynamite's Second

Storm has also absorbed lightning before and it made her stronger. Storm wins because Weather Wizard needs to breathe and can be frozen at any moment. I don't believe he has any defenses against flash freeze or being suffocated.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 02:45 PM
DarkRaiden is currently offline Click here to Send DarkRaiden a Private Message Find more posts by DarkRaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
That...won't work on storm

It was to show his brutality, not power

WW is fully prepared to go for the kill, storm wouldn't do the same.

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 11th, 2014 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 05:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote