KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Crystal vs New Avengers

Crystal vs New Avengers
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Crystal vs New Avengers

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

In their regular mindsets Avengers take it more often than not. Crystal does have the tools to deal with them.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 03:31 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

iron man is the real threat. i'd take him over her most of the time. has she done something of late to up her stock?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:11 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

If she takes out IM first, the rest of the team gets wrecked in minutes.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:30 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

that is one weak avengers line up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:02 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Character shields on... Cap will find a way! "I'm the best there is at what I do bub", -(Popeye, I mean Wolverine). "I've beaten Graviton, pushed back and beaten Blastaar with my transistor powered repulsors, gone toe to toe with Nefaria and stalemated him for seconds in strength, knocked out the Hulk and Hercules". -Iron Man. "I've beaten Firelord." -Spiderman "I have pheromones that make men my submissive slaves". -Spiderwoman. "I am 300 pounds of steel hard BBC". - Luke Cage. Crystal has no chance, Luke gets the job done! After all that hoe cucked Johnny with Pietro and then broke Pietro's heart.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Jan 5th, 2018 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:40 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could you throw in Medusa?

But I've hated the Inhuman ever since War of Kings, when she assaulted one of her own. If I was Gorgon, I would have quit: "You don't like how I save our own? Find yourself a new head of security, because I'm out of here!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Could you throw in Medusa?

But I've hated the Inhuman ever since War of Kings, when she assaulted one of her own. If I was Gorgon, I would have quit: "You don't like how I save our own? Find yourself a new head of security, because I'm out of here!"
I've always hated the Inhumans, they are crap characters.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:47 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 07:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
iron man is the real threat. i'd take him over her most of the time. has she done something of late to up her stock?
She hasn't really done much lately, since she's in her own corner of the Universe within a team setting, and mostly interacting with new characters.

Recently she was breaking down carbon dioxide into pure oxygen at high-speed as her team was bulleting through space, but that's about it.

I think she can beat Iron Man, tbh. The question is if she can do so while the team serves as a distraction.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:06 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote