KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultron vs Juggernaut

Ultron vs Juggernaut
Started by: Eternal Idol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Ultron vs Juggernaut

This thread is wholly inspired by the Captain America and the Avengers arcade game. Ultron was the harder boss of the two in the game, but who is tougher between comic book versions?

1. Classic Ultron vs Classic Juggernaut

2. Current Ultron vs. Current Juggernaut

3. Peak versions of both.

Bloodlust is on.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:25 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Ultron could always avoid him forever in either scenario. He wins at least 1 and 2 imho.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 05:08 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

BFR was left on and JuggyNuts is the KING of Getting BFR'ed.

And since Ultron is quite smarter then pretty much all versions of Cain.....Ult Wins. Hands Down.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Bentley: How does Ultron beat Juggernaut, in your opinion? Does he physically overwhelm Cain, or do his energy blasts wear him down?

Fly: I forgot to leave out BFR. I intended the fight to rage on until there was a clear winner.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:41 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Among Ultron's established technologies he has a psychic probe that allows him to mind read and put people into a comma (Encephalo ray), that should work on most versions of Juggs and has a relatively good track record.

If we go by physical abilities I'd say Ultron is more of a blaster than a brick, so he'd probably favor using explosions and beams against him.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 10:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Bentley: How does Ultron beat Juggernaut, in your opinion? Does he physically overwhelm Cain, or do his energy blasts wear him down?

Fly: I forgot to leave out BFR. I intended the fight to rage on until there was a clear winner.

Ulty can still take Juggy. Cause Cain is a moron. Ulty is Not.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 06:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i wonder if 8th day juggs could smash ultron's adamantium body....?

this seems like a stalemate. juggs likely can't harm ultron, and ultron (if we assume force field use by juggs) can't harm juggs.

if we go by more typical showings, juggs wouldn't use his force field, and in that case ultron would eventually get his helmet off and what bentley said would end it. i wonder if the helmet would protect the enceph ray anyway?

didn't some version of ultron have access to nanites as well? maybe they could get inside juggs eye holes? and could pymtron shrink him?

lol too many variables in this because there have been so many versions of ultron. classic versions seem to stalemate to me though. fun match.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 07:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by leonidas
i wonder if 8th day juggs could smash ultron's adamantium body....?

8th day Juggs was more focused, the amp itself wasn't that significant.

Knowsbleed33 used to argue about it for dozens of pages.

Bruce considered adamantium to be unbreakable by Hulks' standards even after the events of WWH (being fully aware of WB's power).

Of course, you can say that Wolverine's adamantium beta is more indestructible than pure grade A adamantium.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hmm, been a while since i read the arc but i thought there was an actual amp for 8th day...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:30 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, but the biggest emphasis was on Juggernaut's changed mindset, him being determined and not distracted.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload..._519_017_13.jpg

Anyway, raping Thor the way he did (leaving Thor battered, but still conscious) is still just Savage Hulk-level feat...

Then again, you have Simon of all people crushing Ultron's head... so maybe adamantium is only tough when you add HF and mutant bones to the mix, lol.

It actually makes sense in the MU, when you think of it. Organic steel, organic diamond, organic rock, organic adamantium... all more durable than their non-organic counterparts stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 08:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm not sure it's been confirmed he was amped.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 09:34 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Juggernaut wins.

He's quite a bit stronger (physically) than Ultron, so eventually he would manage to grab Ultron and just hold him still until his fusion reactor runs out. Yes, it might take some centuries but Juggernaut doesn't tire, nor need sustenance, nor age, so it won't matter.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:08 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Juggernaut. Magic shield.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 04:00 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Magnon
Juggernaut wins.

He's quite a bit stronger (physically) than Ultron, so eventually he would manage to grab Ultron and just hold him still until his fusion reactor runs out. Yes, it might take some centuries but Juggernaut doesn't tire, nor need sustenance, nor age, so it won't matter.

Couldn't Juggernaut shake him or slam him around violently enough to damage and dislocate Ultron's more vulnerable inner workings?

I could have sworn someone had defeated him that way once.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:53 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Couldn't Juggernaut shake him or slam him around violently enough to damage and dislocate Ultron's more vulnerable inner workings?

I could have sworn someone had defeated him that way once.

Since that showing Ultron has been shown to protect him more vulnerable parts with a forcefield.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 12:13 PM
riv6672

I cant see Ultron putting down Juggernaut physically.
Really, i can barely see Juggernaut putting down Ultron, but its the more likely long shot.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 04:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, been a while since i read the arc but i thought there was an actual amp for 8th day...
8th Day Juggy got hurt physically multiple times. There was an amp, but he wasn't portrayed as durable as dudes would have you dudelieve.

Iirc he even grunted in pain when Thor hit him.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 05:09 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote