KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Best of Carver Nine (official thread)

The Best of Carver Nine (official thread)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Best of Carver Nine (official thread)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Originally posted by carver9
I like how they pointed out Hulk being in a neutral state. Writers always try to find ways of avoiding angry fans.

---------

Skaar already fought Venom with help from a squad and they still got stomped. Venom dies, easily. The Hulk's are not the same Hulks you remember back in the 80 and 90's. Classic Venom gets the same treatment.

---------

I tried to make the tin foil say rip but it didn't work. I then tried to rip metal but I realized that metal can't be ripped, only broken.

---------

Storm can create a super breeze of hail thats below zero in an instance and freeze peter.

---------

Thanos decides to pick someone to fight along side of him but this time he wants someone as mean and vicious as himself. He remember wolverine and the look that wolverine gave him during the time he had the ig. He seen rage.

Thanos decides that he will use wolverine as a partner to help take over earth and he teleports wolverine where he is at and mind controll him in working with him. He sees wolverine powers as being to limited and add special abilities to the already powers that wolverine has. He dips wolverine claws in some of the strongest magic that was ever thought of making it able to cut through any substance or any being as easy as cutting through a human.

He also grants wolverine extra strength, he is able to lift 5 tons. He also made it so that wolverine can never be bfred so he granted him a teleportation ability so that once he has been thrown he will immediately be teleported back to the fight. matter manipulation dont work on him also and he was granted a radar that advise him of danger.

He also gave wolverine the ability to jump at great distances, he can jump as high as the hulk.

Is there anyone that can stop them. If you name anyone it would have to be in the range of two people, no more than that and they cant be odin level.

---------

Feel free to add more.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 02:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

his entire existence

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 03:30 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 04:04 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Remember that time he suggested BZ judges should be people from other parts of the forum, who are completely strange to comics. Lol

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 05:13 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol... this ain't going to go well

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 06:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

you are lucky kmc only show the most recent posts of your post history my carvboy

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 06:32 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

4th panel...

Noticed that Gladiator have the ability to buffer people power level and add it to his own...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-014.jpg.html

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 07:19 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

The time he said Hulk was walking around with skyfather level power because of the Hulk/Zeus preview cover.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 07:50 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Superman was blind during this arc. smile
I dont think he was blind there.
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Ac...82?id=115953#18
You're right. Glad I said THINK.

This is so simple it cracks me up.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 06:26 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Just for you Sin...

Here we have WWH being molecular fused to the ground. His arms and his legs was fused by Kitty Pride.

http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.ph...9_122_845lo.jpg

The Xmen thinking they stopped him again because his legs and arms are basically "one" with the ground. Guess what he does...

http://img143.imagevenue.com/view.p..._122_1113lo.jpg

He rip off his legs and arms and it grows back nigh instantly. Cutting off his limbs aint going to do crap. I'm tired of proving points to you Sin...read some Hulk comics and stop downplaying the character.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 08:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Carter flirting with Sin thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 09:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

There was actual post of Carver thirsty for Sin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 10:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
Work kept me away. True story...my team asked me if I could have a meeting - come to find out they wanted to talk to me about one of my agents. She has been going around the area telling people that she slept with me. After they told me this, I had to report this to my manager...he also heard about this and was going to meet with me about it. Told him that it isnt true and I scheduled a meeting with her. She admitted to it so I had to write her up. The night that I gave her the paper work, i walk outside and my car was keyed up. Not just one line, writing all around it. Pulled the footage that night, yep, her. It made me realize that I need to step away from leadership. Women are the most craziest species on the face of this planet. So KMC driving me crazy, I used that get away time to look for a job.

Source:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...64#post16919091

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 10:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

This thread is a masterpiece thumb up

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 10:34 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Source:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...64#post16919091

That one I do remember! Classic. laughing out loud

And carvthumb up for being a good sport about it. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 10:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Carv actually has a son and lives in a nice house

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 10:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Son, yes.

Nice house? Based on what? Quote/link?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 11:21 PM
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind
Carv actually has a son and lives in a nice house

Crazy you know this but yes, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, freshly built in 2017, floor plan made by yours truly, Carver 9. Purchased it for $352,580.00 and the value is currently at $411, 220.00 as of this month. Anyone interested in these details are free to see my home on my Instagram. Even have me taking pictures with me in the inside smiling right beside my son. I play with you all on here but in reality, I am an extremely hard worker that takes life serious and sleep with FEMALE managers to move up in the company.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 11:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Crazy you know this but yes, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, freshly built in 2017, floor plan made by yours truly, Carver 9. Purchased it for $352,580.00 and the value is currently at $411, 220.00 as of this month. Anyone interested in these details are free to see my home on my Instagram. Even have me taking pictures with me in the inside smiling right beside my son. I play with you all on here but in reality, I am an extremely hard worker that takes life serious and sleep with FEMALE managers to move up in the company.
I will take over your house, easily.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 11:48 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 11:51 PM