KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spidey (bloodlusted) versus The Defenders

Spidey (bloodlusted) versus The Defenders
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey (bloodlusted) versus The Defenders

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 08:24 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Maybe I’m crazy but a totally serious spidey could take it IMO. Have we seen how easily cage can break the webbbing? A city setting would be better as I rethink. In a ring I think he’s be in trouble. Give him room to move and I think he could do it. Maybe not a majority but he’s capable.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 08:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The webbing can hold Cage.

https://i.imgur.com/4dAJk43.jpg

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 08:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

that solidifies my opinion. i think he could take it--a serious spidey might take the majority.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 08:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up

that solidifies my opinion. i think he could take it--a serious spidey might take the majority.

How?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:11 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the webbing is too big an edge. i thought maybe cage could rip it, but it he can't petey can immobilize most of them quickly i think. weirdly, danny is the toughest one. i wonder if he could ramp up the fist to get through the webs...?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Hasn't SpOck improved Parker's webbing formula?

Where are Parm and SamZED when you need them...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 09:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hasn't SpOck improved Parker's webbing formula?

Where are Parm and SamZED when you need them...
You can't improve perfection.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 10:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Daredevil solos the field

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 10:17 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
You can't improve perfection.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Welcome back.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 10:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Spiderman should be able to take this, he's embarrassed tougher teams in the past.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 10:23 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Meh, I don't know. Wouldn't be so sure about that, really.

Jones is a Classic Rogue-lite, Cage keeps getting stronger, so does Danny...

And Daredevil knocked Pete out or incapacitated him in the past, despite being the "weakest link", as far as physicals are concerned.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 10:25 PM
SamZED

SpOck did improve. Made is stronger. That said, Pete's own webbing on a good day has briefly restrained Ms.Marvel. The original.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 05:16 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
SpOck did improve. Made is stronger.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

Originally posted by SamZED
That said, Pete's own webbing on a good day has briefly restrained Ms.Marvel. The original.

The "normal" webbing can be all over the place, true.

There are times when Peter experimented with the stronger formula himself. But it wouldn't be considered standard equipment.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 12:58 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

But not Iron Fist:

(please log in to view the image)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lmao it took Danny minuteS to realise he was caught, lol.

If only Spidey was bloodlusted there...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao it took Danny minuteS to realise he was caught, lol.

If only Spidey was bloodlusted there...

He could have done that immediately, not his fault he only broke out when the plot wanted him to. stick out tongue

Plus he's a lot stronger now. Could probably melt that much webbing just by the chi aura, let alone focusing enough to punch through Null's heart.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
He could have done that immediately, not his fault he only broke out when the plot wanted him to. stick out tongue

Plus he's a lot stronger now. Could probably melt that much webbing just by the chi aura, let alone focusing enough to punch through Null's heart.

Well, CIS is still on, and you have shown me ample evidence that Danny wouldn't even realise he was webbed up until it was too late lol.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:37 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know who Peter hit with ALL his strength? Without holding back at all?

Yet always turned out like this:

Meanwhile, when Danny fights him:

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:38 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

It's not like Black Tarantula fell far since that.

It's like using more recent showings of Tombstone and compare that with his first fight against Spider-Man.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2021 02:45 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote