KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Anakin V.S Vitiate II

Anakin V.S Vitiate II
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Anakin V.S Vitiate II

Neutral ground we consider charcter psychology have an incidence on the fight :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vJU0PljkHg
Just to troll anakin supporters....

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

You know what's the problem of Golden era Jedi?? Anakin is so badly train.. He didn't even know how to protect himself from force lightning....

And HE IS ON OF THE BEST JEDI OF HIS ERA????? WWWWTFFFF????
He save teh live of all the other !! And he is arrogant he rush the ennemy and after if he still intact (most of the time) he think !!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Still Vitiate.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea !! For those who say that the ground have an importance....

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 10:46 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin blitzes him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 11:11 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea he is mine super overkill force push mind domination finish !!! Vitiate win whitout using his ligth saber ! Watch the video !!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 11:19 PM
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Revanchiste
You know what's the problem of Golden era Jedi?? Anakin is so badly train.. He didn't even know how to protect himself from force lightning....

And HE IS ON OF THE BEST JEDI OF HIS ERA????? WWWWTFFFF????
He save teh live of all the other !! And he is arrogant he rush the ennemy and after if he still intact (most of the time) he think !!!
you don't English much do you?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 11:30 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Nonono I just write to fast. I just miss word and letters that's it...

And I'm also an implicite guy...
He is on = he is one.
Golden Era Jedis...
Did you know if you want You know is a famliar maner of writing.

Is that's all? This not a question of grammar or enven voccabulary.. I have the same problem in french so...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 12:39 AM
WildBantha88

When you type you look like you have a low intelligence, and the way you wank Vitiate beyond concievable limits, enforces that

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:06 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by WildBantha88
When you type you look like you have a low intelligence, and the way you wank Vitiate beyond concievable limits, enforces that

Come on Bantha, don't be mean.

Anyway, Anakin lacks a solid mental defense against Vitiate - granted he has the reaper tech defense, but considering the two Jedi that Vitiate broke, I doubt Anakin will fair well. And to your point, Anakin only rushed when he was a padawan, if memory serves me right, he has blocked lightning during the TCW. So he obviously got better.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vitiate gets blitzed

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:34 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Vitiate Can use physical and mental acceleration... Remember the titanic figth against Revan.... All of it happen during 10/15 seconds !

Anakin mental defense are just so weak... He is too badly trained, remeber the novel when he just rest in is room playing and constructing mechanic and he don't play without the other children don't spare with them, and the episode II where Obiwan said than Anakin could easly beat Yoda if he TRAIN HISMSELF !!!

Anakin do not = presuit vader... He is a so poor duelist.... he's good only because he have 20 000 mediclorian in his blood.... But really nothing is restrited by Jedi code and his lack of training... He don't even ****ing know how to protect himslef against force ligthning !!!! Because he is just a golden era Jedi = very poor duelist execpt Kenobi Mace and Yoda....

He is the young intrepid !!!!

Through sorcery and ritual Vitiate is expotentialy augmented, just is is in term of force power ten time more powerfull tha palpatine !!!! He did not even need a death star to rip a planet appart !!!!
O.P. WHat is cappable of make the D.E sidious force storm complety ridiculous uneffectiv.... He just manage his power to be sur to eradicate the life from the entire galaxy and is goal was to destroy the universe !!!!!!! Because he knew than he couldn't do it by himself, war where a betetr method, and a way to increase his power while detroying the world in the same time. And at the end he could definitvly achieve the remanant of life from the galaxy...

I don't take TWC 2008 as canon.. Exept for the commando droïds....
Cad Bane, Savage. etc.... Because they are from the serie....

Last edited by Revanchiste on Nov 17th, 2014 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 07:52 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by WildBantha88

He's french. I'd like to see you write in another language as fluently as we would.

Granted I probably speak better Spanish/French/Norwegian than he does English, but that's age and better education. The mere fact that he's willing to actually try speak another language often is quite impressive, I wouldn't have the balls to be criticized like that in public.

Cut him some slack.

But on the Vitiate part, agreed. smokin' smokin' smokin'

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea Translate the Stromae song : "Alors on dance." (And he is belgian)
One of the greatest world musical success of this year. There is this anaphore Qui dit cause dit effect
Qui dit effect dit effect of the effect.. That's was a song about the fatility of modest life people living drwoing there misery in night club, because this is the only way for them to be happy, because they go depper and deeper in the misery...
The fact than qui ... dit could be replaced by any equivalent in english... But there is not perfect equivalent and that's matter because that's an anphor on which the song is majoritairly build.

English are better in all language than any others culture.... Thank to google translate !!!!

But how could anakin blitz them? Is him fast enough?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:35 PM
Nalaniel

French is an awesome language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgHGU8gqz9U

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Anakin oneshots Vitiate

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:39 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Nalaniel
French is an awesome language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgHGU8gqz9U

French is awesome

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Yhea until you begin to learn the "Passé simple" wich is the equivalent of the preterit of "Perfecto" en español or Perfectum in latine..
Pretty much replaced by the past simple, but stil used in litterature, and novels...
Fortunaltly because the spanishes used it so often as you anglophones do, but your pretterit is far more simple.

Anakin how he can do that explain? Anakin not equal pre-suit vader....

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:48 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Bentley
French is awesome

We have our New Arnaud Mombour (who have the same voice as Glass Joe in Wii punch out... XD)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:49 PM