KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What old/short term characters would you want back?

What old/short term characters would you want back?
Started by: Emi~Kiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

What old/short term characters would you want back?

I see alot of characters that look promising and cool just fade away. One shots and limited series included. I was really happy when they brought back marvel boy aka Noh-Varr and I was curious who else would people like for either marvel or DC to bring back or dig out and what would you like to see done with them?

Ill start it off with two ideas.
(please log in to view the image)
Meteor Man.
I actually have two issues of this and thought the movie was ok when I was little but the idea was cool. I Would love for his dependence on the rock reworked a little and this black superman brought into maSrvel full time. I know blue marvel is already around despite not showing up much but I figured Meteor man would be considered a low rent version of him but still a Swiss army knife who does what Luke cage used to and handle local threats that Just so happen to escalate into situations that need his strength. Even thought he could be rejected from the avengers after taking a long time deciding to joiSn them thinking they would accept him with open arms and try to form his own group and unintentionally bringing together the great lake avengers (without squirrel girl at least at first) that would be hilarious.

Andromeda. I liked her with the defenders and given namors involvement with the mutant race she has a new oppurtunity for trident wielding adventures. even being namors replacement again on a defenders team with red she hulk would be fun to see. Heck she hulk has plenty of badass female friends so why can't red she-hulk??

I am Omega. :3

Last edited by Emi~Kiro on Jun 17th, 2013 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 04:44 PM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Any incarnation of Death's Head. I don't think any but DHII topped out over 50 issues.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 04:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Any incarnation of Death's Head. I don't think any but DHII topped out over 50 issues.

I only read one issue of DHII where he and some guy named killpower were fighting the hulk in space. He seemed really cool and really 90's but not in a bad way. What was the deal with killpower? He looked like that guy from young bloods.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2013 05:18 PM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Stygorr, Negative Zone villain who could convert his body between matter and antimatter. I thought his power was interesting and could make for some good creative fights.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 11:33 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Hickman's adult Franklin Richards. big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 11:56 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

My choice was always Quentin Quire, and looks like we've been getting more of him smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 11:57 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Convict and Doomsdayslayer. So much wasted potential.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 11:59 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Skin Bender
http://marvel.com/universe/Skin-Bender

and also Zadkiel.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 12:43 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

I would love to see more of Winter from Stormwatch.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Skin Bender
http://marvel.com/universe/Skin-Bender

and also Zadkiel.

I feel like Zadkiel had a good run.

What did you find so interesting about him that he deserves a return? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 01:15 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Cassandra Cain Batgirl

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 06:37 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Jean-Paul Valley/original Azrael

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Cassandra Cain Batgirl

really have no idea why DC hasn't brought her back

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 18th, 2013 06:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

First off meteor man I marvel would be hilarious. I'd love to see that blonde gang of black guys and little kids run up and down Yancy street lol.

I'd like to see white rabbit, the one who messed with steel when he first appeared. I thought she was hot in a lesser mainstream way (she got da booty) and seemed cool to me.

On another note, whatever happened to Marrow? I miss that semi-ugly chick with the bones and attitude.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Last edited by SevenShackles on Jun 26th, 2013 at 05:13 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 05:09 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by curryman

I feel like Zadkiel had a good run.

and then he faded away.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 06:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The bad guy from JL A midsummer's nightmare

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 08:08 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Marrow sold her soul and joined up with Weapon X.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 08:38 AM
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Cassandra Cain Batgirl

She's black bat

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 01:03 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Until the reboot happened.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 01:28 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Marrow was replaced, in spirit I felt, by X-23.

I miss her, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 01:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Cass isn't exactly short-term. Though, I'd love to have her and Steph back! I'd reintroduce them as partners fighting crime somewhere in the world.

Hm, Tomorrow Woman. Between her original JLA appearance, the one-shot where Hourman revived her, and Trinity, she's an entertaining character. She was the Trinity world's 'Superman' for a reason!

I also liked Cir-El Supergirl. Her original was kinda interesting, and an actual black-haired supergirl!

Oh yes, and villains: Snowflame, from New Guardians #2.

He becomes more powerful and covered in white flames when does cocaine. He sells cocaine and uses it. He believes Cocaine is a god and he is the living instrument of it's will! You cannot get much more awesome for a one-shot villain, and him showing up again would be equally awesome!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 05:51 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Tom Tresser/Nemesis.

I liked his character way more than Steve Trevor as far as romantic interest with WW goes plus he had some cool adventures with Batman.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2013 06:00 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote