KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel's *newest* new event; Original Sin... The Watcher DOA...

Marvel's *newest* new event; Original Sin... The Watcher DOA...
Started by: dmills

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dmills
Centurion Prime

Marvel's *newest* new event; Original Sin... The Watcher DOA...

Just what the doctor ordered, another event coming fresh off of the heels of "Infinity"...

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/co...in-watchers-doa

But dat art doe...

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 12:24 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Do you guys think the being that killed the Watcher is the same as the one who killed Living Tribunal?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 12:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Do you guys think the being that killed the Watcher is the same as the one who killed Living Tribunal?
That's what I was thinking as soon as I seen that page.
Although nothing about the description hints at it. Also it's a different writer, so meh.

But couldn't this not be called an event and instead be a mini or something? Cut the shit with the events.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 12:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

A car that can fly in space?! This event can't be bad. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 01:09 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

That's what happens when you have 2girls1cup on loop on your ipad.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 02:05 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I agree with the misleading "event" tag for this storyline,it's probably going to be like a random Avengers arc.

At this point fans should do an alternate numbering system in which they just ignore Marvel's itch for renumbering runs and putting events out that should be in a regular run for a title. Infinity would be Avengers 887 or something and it's Avengers tie-ins could follow the numbering. Whatever makes Marvel stop taking readers for idiots.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 07:12 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Covers & Variants

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=94838

So old Nick Fury is back.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2014 09:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
A car that can fly in space?! This event can't be bad. thumb up

Here's hoping it's these guys:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...-neutrinos3.jpg

Old Post Feb 20th, 2014 03:58 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Some suspects

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2014 11:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swamp Walker

Finally, Nick Fury is back.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2014 10:33 PM
Swamp Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Swamp Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Swamp Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This event to uncover Deadpools true origin

http://www.newsarama.com/20638-orig...ete-origin.html

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 07:46 AM
SamZED

Tying Deadpool's past together is no easier task than uniting all of Joker's origin stories into one.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 12:33 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Mar 29th, 2014 10:25 AM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Prediction: Eventually Nick Fury becomes the new Watcher-type guy, so then Marvel can have Nick Fury Jr as the only Nick Fury on Earth.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:28 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

WAID & GILLEN REVISIT A GAMMA BOMB ORIGIN IN "ORIGINAL SIN: IRON MAN VS HULK"

Tony stark's involvement with the gamma bomb

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=51940

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 5th, 2014 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 04:11 AM
golem370

Looks like a Thanos plan to kill the watcher before he warns someone

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 04:24 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

*spoiler*

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Turns out Nick Fury Sr. killed Uatu

{Digi edit} I added spoiler tags, which are usually better than just saying 'spoiler'.

Last edited by Digi on Jul 16th, 2014 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 04:40 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Did he give any reason's why he killed him?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:29 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

So that Nick fury SR can be laid to rest as the villain and the black nick fury can quickly and neatly replace him like the movies.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:27 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

holy sh!t there are a lot of tie ins with this 'event'..... i really hate how the avengers books seem so removed from the main events here though. how the eff is cap bouncing through time in the avengers while in the sin main books he is investigating the murder?? i don't see the tie in at all between avengers and the original sin main series. the whole thing makes no sense to me yet. and i can not STAND what marvel has decided to do with angela and thor...... it's like marvel has been trying to be almost TOO clever lately, and instead all they are accomplishing is multi-layered confusion in so many of their books.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 06:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote