KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime Vs Citizen Steel

Superboy Prime Vs Citizen Steel
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Superboy Prime Vs Citizen Steel

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 11:12 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

SBP.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 01:22 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yup

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 02:23 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i see no way cs could possibly harm sbp. unless cs has done something i haven't seen.....this is spite.

edit: maybe not spite, but i don't see cs having the physical abilities to a) touch him, (unless this slugfest means no speed either, in which case,) b) harm him seriously. prime SHOULD be able to at least ACCUMULATE enough damage to destroy cs. whether you believe he can do it in 1 or 5 or 10 shots doesn't matter.

hm. upon rethinking AGAIN, i guess maybe this IS spite....

Last edited by leonidas on Jan 12th, 2013 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 03:05 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

CS's greatest feat I know of is toppling God Gog. Who two Supermen couldn't even put a scratch on. He's a beast without his suit.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 03:21 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i've heard of this feat, but sounded...odd. not sure what you mean by toppling though. you mean cs BEAT him? any scans? anyone?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 03:44 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i've heard of this feat, but sounded...odd. not sure what you mean by toppling though. you mean cs BEAT him? any scans? anyone?

Gog was walking over everyone attendance, including Kal-El and Earth-2 Superman I think or one of those other ones. Both of them hit him with everything they had and got no results. Then Steel stepped up and tried his hand. He got hit and didn't even move. He was barely hurt, then he took the upper half of his suit off(it restricts his movement, strength and durability by a whooooole lot), and he punched Gog. Knocked him down and beat him.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 03:55 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What King said.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 04:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Citizen steel toppled Gog when KC superman couldn't who outside of that hercules instant with superman was just a random strong guy in JSA. Kal-L bitchslapped steel comparing him to power girl. Outside of that Gog incident he's not that impressive.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 04:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

So you're using Black Lantern version? When all Black Lanterns were boosted pretty damn high above normal?

And notice Steel still had his suit on, which as I said reduces his power and effectiveness by an incredibly large amount.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 04:23 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by KingD19
So you're using Black Lantern version? When all Black Lanterns were boosted pretty damn high above normal?

And notice Steel still had his suit on, which as I said reduces his power and effectiveness by an incredibly large amount.

Black Lanterns weren't boosted at all. The same Kal-L was getting matched in strength by normal superman like in infinite crisis or better still he was punching his face off so there likely was a decrease in durability.

That was only played off when Geoff Johns was writing him, I don't think there was any other instance where he gained much strength by removing his suit. It was likely Johns hyping up his new pet character. Power girl in her first JSA showing koed both superman and black adam, later she was getting bitchslapped by adam at 1/3 of his power.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 04:34 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

if he take off his suit..he may be able to hang with Prime for a while..he's stronger than Supes and KC Supes..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 06:17 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Re: Superboy Prime Vs Citizen Steel

Originally posted by Golgo13

(please log in to view the image)
Why the heck does CS have a fire extinguisher in his shorts?! sad

What the hell is THAT all about. Was this character created by Ru Paul?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 06:37 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

CS hangs for a while apparently but Prime triumphs (as he always does!)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 07:24 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Is the Gog feet all Steel has? I'm just asking because I dont know enough about him. Sounds pretty interesting though.

I just always thought he was portrayed as just another strong guy.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 10:56 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Prime wins handily.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 01:10 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, he seems to be lacking anything NEAR the consistency needed to claim even 1/10 in this match up. perhaps he hangs for a bit (only because it's a slugfest) but i don't see anything (outside one far-from-the-norm feat) to suggest this match lasts very long.....

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 01:45 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

One good uppercut and BFR on the citizen.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 02:35 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by tkitna
Is the Gog feet all Steel has? I'm just asking because I dont know enough about him. Sounds pretty interesting though.

I just always thought he was portrayed as just another strong guy.

Yep, that's all he has. I wouldn't even mention his low showings, which are embarrassing as all hell. Losing to rhino level fail.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 03:55 PM