KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 3
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

laughing out loud

Holy shit. I have no clue how you managed to do that.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 07:04 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Yup.
Without any upgrade I hade to use 3-4 drinks to get the barback to full.
Now I need 1 at 7.....

Times i ran out of health and fp......
laughing That's hilarious. Here's a funny ass story as well.

Last night, I decided for the hell of it, to throw my Sunbro summon down at the Dragon Slayer Armor boss (cause I was turning in sunlight medals).

Get summoned into a world with the host and one other sunbro. We kill the boss on the first try, but we were all going a bit "ham" and not being super careful with our health. We all are one hit from death at the end. All 3 of us, for whatever reason, Praise the sun at the EXACT SAME TIME. Then, one of those wooden dragon creatures blasts us with aoe and we all DIE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. It was ****ing hilarious. laughing

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 07:06 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
laughing That's hilarious. Here's a funny ass story as well.

Last night, I decided for the hell of it, to throw my Sunbro summon down at the Dragon Slayer Armor boss (cause I was turning in sunlight medals).

Get summoned into a world with the host and one other sunbro. We kill the boss on the first try, but we were all going a bit "ham" and not being super careful with our health. We all are one hit from death at the end. All 3 of us, for whatever reason, Praise the sun at the EXACT SAME TIME. Then, one of those wooden dragon creatures blasts us with aoe and we all DIE AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. It was ****ing hilarious. laughing

Lulz.

That's great!

Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

Holy shit. I have no clue how you managed to do that.

When I read CPT saying he maxed out his bonfire.

I was like "wtf!! You can do that?"

Its like my DS knowledge got washed out of my brain....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2016 07:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Lulz just hexxed Cinder with my hexer.....he was a pussy one of the easiest bosses in the game...he gives you his sword or a sunlight spear as reward....

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 06:40 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So anyone beat the game yet?

If I light the bonfire will the game end?

Or do I have the option to start a ng+ like in DS2?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 08:18 AM
Gehenna
Sorgo

I beat it. Whatever choice you make at the end of the game [SPOILER - highlight to read]: (there is three of them), a choice will pop up whether you want to start "journey 2" or not. Starting journey 2 will initiate NG+ and not starting it won't.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 12:22 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I'll probably stop delaying and just beat it today. I've been at the last boss for 2 days now but I don't want to end my journey.....I guess I should stop being sentimental and just kill the last bastard. But yah, I guess If I don't have to start a NG+ right away there isn't a big deal about waiting. cool.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 12:44 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by The Lost
I beat it. Whatever choice you make at the end of the game [SPOILER - highlight to read]: (there is three of them), a choice will pop up whether you want to start "journey 2" or not. Starting journey 2 will initiate NG+ and not starting it won't.

Thanks for the info!
I'll probably stop delaying and just beat it today. I've been at the last boss for 2 days now but I don't want to end my journey.....I guess I should stop being sentimental and just kill the last bastard. But yah, I guess If I don't have to start a NG+ right away there isn't a big deal about waiting. cool.

Same here.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 12:51 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
Begin journey 2 text appears at Firelink Shrine bonfire.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 01:42 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yup.
Begin journey 2 text appears at Firelink Shrine bonfire.
Can you still talk to/purchase items from all the NPCs in Firelink after beating it?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 07:37 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Can you still talk to/purchase items from all the NPCs in Firelink after beating it?

I think all of them.

For some reason Irina went nuts for me though had to kill her still you can give her ashes to handmeid and the shop goes on with her.

Sucky thing is she went nuts before I could give her my 2 last tomes so now I cant buy all the miracles....

There a few covenants which require certain stuff to do so you might not beb able to join.Like Dark Moon cant be joined after Rosaria or the Mound-Makers have to be accessed a special way....

Anyways ma hexxer is SL 113 now, the damage it does is pretty crazy.
Been farming sunlinght medals with Nameless King since I always get summoned there.At my current state he is not much of a challenge.
Must have killed him like 15-17 times just today.....

He is also pretty weak against dark, especially his bird....

I still wonder if Izalith is the best staff for dark magic.....have to get Archdeacon staff.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Apr 21st, 2016 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 07:48 PM
Gehenna
Sorgo

I went with a dex build for the first time in a Souls game (I usually go for a str build with light armor and just glass cannon the holy shit out of everything) and it was fun. Mostly used katanas.

The chaos blade, with the right build, is awesome.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 09:47 PM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

How are fights against tanks/bosses? Never went dex because I was worried some encounters would turn into marathans..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2016 10:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by cdtm
How are fights against tanks/bosses? Never went dex because I was worried some encounters would turn into marathans..
I don't think Dex would really be that bad. As long as you upgrade your weapon of choice as much as possible along the way.

Anyway, I finally decided to beat the game. Last boss was cool lore-wise but he was really a let-down difficulty wise. Beat him on the first try. Oh well, there is always Pontiff Sulyvhan, Aldrich, Dancer and Nameless King to give me some deaths.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 06:11 AM
Estacado
Legendary

I don't think Dex would really be that bad. As long as you upgrade your weapon of choice as much as possible along the way.

Anyway, I finally decided to beat the game. Last boss was cool lore-wise but he was really a let-down difficulty wise. Beat him on the first try. Oh well, there is always Pontiff Sulyvhan, Aldrich, Dancer and Nameless King to give me some deaths.

His DS cover armor is pretty cool though...stick out tongue

Yesterday I joined a dude to beat Nameless King for sunlight medal.

Guy was a lil b1tch he didnt do shit had to beat him alone with only 5 estus and 2 ashen.....

He did send me a "Respect." message on PS after it though....stick out tongue

Beat him 18 times by now.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 08:25 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 03:02 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Currently...smile

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Oh, you're a caster. Nice lol. Yah, I'm currently at lvl 100 on the nose. Probably will eventually get myself to 120 and stay there.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 07:46 PM
NemeBro

So is anyone else having trouble being summoned as a Watchdog of Farron? I've been wearing the covenant badge for like a week and haven't been summoned a single time.

The covenant icon next to my health is always blinking when I am outside of the Firekeeper's Shrine, but as I said, I have yet to be summoned at all.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 01:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Oh, you're a caster. Nice lol. Yah, I'm currently at lvl 100 on the nose. Probably will eventually get myself to 120 and stay there.

Sweet thing is even at such low str and dxt my uchigatana does 110+18 phisical and 143+172 dark damage the + 172 is just for being a high lvl hexer.

Wanna try another weapon though still dont know which is good at this low str/dex.

One thing I dont like is that now dark, fire weapon cant be used once you infused something also you cant infuse boss weapons and cant upgrade armor.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 04:42 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Just realized Coiled Sword Fragment acts as an infinite home bone.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2016 02:41 PM