KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC... continued

POTC... continued
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a lie, too, bc I haven't ruined it for you..

What if it is bad? I didn't mean that in an insulting way. Anyway, I remember a year ago.. You're not my age, so stay out of it.

Some, older, people want to have fun here.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:01 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Violet, you have been told several times to stop doing something, have you seen Sailor get a warning or anything? No, thought not. Therfore i believe you would most likely be removed from the site than Sailor.

If you think she is trying to take your time, why do you bother replying? or even saying something that is offensive in the first place?

Beside, i believe no one has stated that they hate you, if someone has sad that to you in a PM, thats personal, but on these forums i have seen no one saying they hate you, no one says your lying, you just take things too far, or too serious. It does get very frustrating too.

I've been here for just over a year, and we were talking and laughing, we may have disagreements, but we had fun. Since you started posting, ive seen SOME fun, but alot of these posts are you trying to prove that everyones wrong, and your right, or your just trying to argue more and more, making people more and more agitated.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Last edited by Tramps Lady on Feb 20th, 2008 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:07 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, I was talking about something else, and I don't mean to offend anyone when they kill me.

So what if ppl are upset they didn't invest their life in what they wanted. Why aren't they proud they've been doing this for a long time and here? Why do they get jealous? That's not my problem, and I don't care. I am busy. (Well, duh, I did care in a way, but not to the point I am killed.)

If I don't respond, they'll however think that I am definitely just trying to take up their time and "not listening." Otherwise, I wouldn't have to maybe.

Last edited by VioletEyesPop08 on Feb 20th, 2008 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:18 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

in the risk of having my favorite thread closed down, I'm going to attempt to do a writing for your enjoyment, if you don't like it, don't respond, I'm not doing this to be critiqued, academically or otherwise...

Sailorleo walks into the store and sees her favorite Admiral. He looks at here smiles.

Norrie: Hey hun, what are you up to

Sailor: not much just going over to see the Turner's later, you

Norrie: Obviously the same thing, seeing as I never leave your side..

Sailor: Aww how sweet *hugs*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:24 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Aw, that is definitely cute. I've kind of made you the daredevil of the series, sailor. I'll give you and James more quiet time soon.

As for some people, who cares how old Sailor is? She's been a member of this forum for a long time, offers beautiful artwork and amuses us all with her staunch love for a certain commodore. She is nothing but sweet and even though she is younger than me, she is a hell lot more mature than some people I know. Oh, and if you meant gay in the literal sense, you're just stupid because none of my characters are gay, so you must have meant gay as in dumb, which is insulting. Let's see you publish a book and start working on another one while pregnant and holding a job....oh, that's right. No one can follow your sentences so no one would ever hire you. You know what, sailor? Let's do your scene now.

(Sailor and James have showed up to the Turners'. Things have died down.)

Sailor: (at the door) You sure it's not too soon after the baby for a movie night?

James: No, not at all. Will and Elizabeth love having us. You know, (whispers to her) I have half a mind to think that they prefer us to Jack and Katie.

(Sailor giggles)

Elizabeth: Oh, hi, Sailor! (kisses her) James (kisses him) Come on in.

(They settle onto the couch in the living room which has seen so much action by now it's aging fast)

Will: Oh, Sailor and James. James, want to pop some popcorn with me? (eyes him strangely)

James: Is it jiffy pop? (Will keeps eyeing him) Okay... (follows Will into the kitchen)

Will: All right. Elizabeth has been exhausted, so I've been, well, holding back a little if you know what I mean. (James does indeed because he is not stupid and is experienced)

James: That's why we suggested a movie, Will. It's a nice way for the two of you to relax. We know you just had a baby.

Will: See, ordinarily, that would be fine. But the last time we went to a movie with the two of you, things got out of hand.

James: I don't remember as such.

FLASHBACK

(Will and Elizabeth are in the front of their car at the drive-in, seeing Spider-Man. Sailor and James are in the back, but we can only hear them)

Sailor: Shoot your webbing, Spider-Man! Shoot your webbing.

James: Coming right up, Mary Jane.

FLASHBACK ENDS

James: See? Just a regular night.

Will: Fine, but no making out, no copping feels, no doing anything that will make Elizabeth feel like she's not being an affectionate wife.

(They go back out)

Elizabeth: Remember what we talked about, Sailor.

Sailor: Of course. Come on, James. Sit with me.

(The four pile onto the couch. We hear the familiar Harry Potter music)

Will: How do you say the bad guy's name? Vurumort? Valuemart?

Elizabeth: Technically, you don't say it at all. They all call him "you know who."

Will: Well, you know who looks seriously creepy. (Elizabeth laughs and snuggles into him)

10 minutes in...

(Elizabeth has passed right out. Will smiles and enjoys holding her as much as he enjoys Harry Potter)

Sailor: (whispering to James) James! James! Elizabeth is asleep. We can... (starts winking)

James: No, I promised Will.

(Sailor's arm brushes over to Will. She pinches a spot where his shoulder meets his neck. He passes right out)

Sailor: Now he won't care.

James: Mmm, (turned on) I would suggest we play Ron and Hermione, but you know...

Sailor: Yeah, pretending to be kids is weird. (starts kissing him)

(They get up and go behind the couch)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 01:46 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you know what guys? this little blemish on our otherwise very... smooth.. um, relationship on kmc just proves that we stick together no matter what...

um, sentimental much? but still lol, anyone else would prolly just leave the place or just bash the pimple to death...

but no, not us... we're TOO stubborn. :P

well, i dunno... initiating a group hug? big grin

ROFL WILLO!

ron and hermione?

oh come on... dramione is sooo better.. :P

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 01:57 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Never was into that, lol. I'm not really a HP shipper of any sort, although I have read a few Hermione/Snape ones...and then it got weird.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:00 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

hermi/snape ones i've always found to be quite a bit disturbing... snape is totally soooo way older than her.

disturbing mental images.. *shivers*

unnervingly creepy.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:07 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

like Ron and Hermione smile
I'm not a big HP shipper,though. I just don't like Harry himself.. he has just luck and clever friends.

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:35 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

ROFL Willo! Great entry! big grin big grin big grin

Snape and...and...Hermione? *does Gibbs Black Spot Dance* - Seriously creepy, its like Teagueabeth or something *shudder* Yeah, I'm dramione myself but oh well stick out tongue

Jaeh, you're totally write - we're all so much closer now and posting so frequently, its like the olden days again before AWE wink *joins group hug*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:37 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I think I'd go as far sa harry is.. kinda gary stu-ish.

um, hp fans, please don't kill me! just stating an innocent opinion! i know i'm treading in dangerous waters here.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:39 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol aw willo i love you *hug* i feel special now! yay!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 06:37 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Aw, that is definitely cute. I've kind of made you the daredevil of the series, sailor. I'll give you and James more quiet time soon.

As for some people, who cares how old Sailor is? She's been a member of this forum for a long time, offers beautiful artwork and amuses us all with her staunch love for a certain commodore. She is nothing but sweet and even though she is younger than me, she is a hell lot more mature than some people I know. Oh, and if you meant gay in the literal sense, you're just stupid because none of my characters are gay, so you must have meant gay as in dumb, which is insulting. Let's see you publish a book and start working on another one while pregnant and holding a job....oh, that's right. No one can follow your sentences so no one would ever hire you. You know what, sailor? Let's do your scene now.

When I say gay, I mean dangerous, and I don't mean your work. embarrasment

Haha, gotcha.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 07:38 PM
katelovespirate

Willo, that was great! smile i cant wait to find out whats going on with Jack and Katie.

i'm all for the big group hug. we need it. this family has been under a lot of stress lately. sigh.

i havent read all the HP books or seen all of the films, but was always in favor of Harry and Hermione.

Christna or Violet or whoever you are, if you criticize Willo's amazing writing again, trust me, you'll have an angry mob of pirates to deal with. and, also, no one cares about how old anyone is here. what we care about is that people are nice and have GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS. that's all i have to say to you.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 10:54 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
Willo, that was great! smile i cant wait to find out whats going on with Jack and Katie.

i'm all for the big group hug. we need it. this family has been under a lot of stress lately. sigh.

i havent read all the HP books or seen all of the films, but was always in favor of Harry and Hermione.

Christna or Violet or whoever you are, if you criticize Willo's amazing writing again, trust me, you'll have an angry mob of pirates to deal with. and, also, no one cares about how old anyone is here. what we care about is that people are nice and have GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS. that's all i have to say to you.
You're stupid if you don't think @ what you read bc I didn't put down her precious writing.. Seeyas little girl. (btw, kids, I wasn't just insulting her, so say that, and you'll feel the afterpang of stupidity aka dorkiness) I think ur stupid to just insult me like pretend. (again babies of the world, that was not an insult.. which U should know btw, I've never had to use these words my whole life, thnx to the stupid younger ppl)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:12 AM
katelovespirate

Seeyas as in goodbye? that would make me so, so happy...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:19 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeyas as in you care @ everyone else on here but me. How can ya'll attempt to be so direct as though you just want to talk to me, @ how stupid I am.

Haha, you don't even discuss PotC on here, and I want to .. fan PotC.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:27 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(The Pearl lands on a lush island that looks similar to the hobbits' shire. All the more disheveled pirates eye the territory suspiciously, realizing they don't quite match it)

Gibbs: Uh, orders, cap'n?

Jack: (does the shifty, confused eyes look we all love) Bring Gorbat to the forefront.

Gibbs: I think his name's Gollum, sir.

Jack: You know who I meant.

Gollum: (chained) AAAack! It burns-es! (He's being treated quite well, chained, but carried on a lavish pillow)

Jack: Mr. Gollum, you will help us track down your, your...(sighs) precious. (holds out map)

(Gollum picks up a scent)

Gollum: Different is it.

Katie: (comes forth) Uh, that's from being covered in dirt for so long, silly little, uh, lizard? (tries to pet him. He snaps at her. She draws back and tries to make conversation) So I see you're not a chameleon or else you would have blended in with that cush purple pillow.

Jack: Katie, (waits for her to look at him) just drop it.

(Gollum seems to pick up a scent. The pirates follow him)

Jack: (whispers to Gibbs) Did you bring the provisions?

Gibbs: (whispers back) Yes, sir. I brought a dozen Scooby Snacks for the slimy ignorant tyke.

(Katie sees them whispering ahead. She can't help but smile.)

(Gollum soon stops)

Gibbs: What is it, boy? Danger?

Jack: He's not a dog, Mr. Gibbs. (slips Gollum a Scooby Snack) Start digging.

(Gollum digs his nails into the soft earth. The pirates start watching)

Katie: How about a song or something to pass the time?

Marty: (singing) Friday night and the lights are low/lookin' for a new place to go/where they play the right music...

A minute or two later...

All: (singing) You are the dancing queen/young and sweet only 17/Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine!

Gollum: My precious! (lifts a chest)

Jack: Very good, Golash! (feeds him a Scooby Snack. He then snaps the round gold handle off) Here it is, your reward for such loyal service.

(Gollum, however unlikely, is fooled by the trick and runs off with his "ring.")

Gibbs: Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now let's have at it!

(Jack opens the chest. In it we see several gold coins with a few gems. In the center is a beautiful gold band with elvish words engraved on it)

Katie: (can barely contain her excitement) What does it say?

Jack: I'm not sure. Anyone here speak elvish?

(Cotton flips through his "Elvish for Dummies" book. He points at a phrase)

Parrot: Squawk! "This is NOT the one ring to rule them all."

Jack: Well, we can tell people it says, "Priceless," now, can't we? I'll divvy this up. You men bring some bags. (sends the men off. He and Katie are alone) What are you doing all the way over there. (pulls her close to him) I have a surprise for you.

Katie: Oh, Jack! I'm so happy you've brought me along. I love you so much!

Jack: You can pick whatever you want out of this chest. If you pick a jewel we can have it set and made into a fancy necklace or bracelet for ye.

Katie: (face falls) Uh, are you sure you don't have a piece in mind for me?

Jack: (laughs) You came all this way with me, pulled your own weight. The least I can do is give you first choice on taking whatever you want.

(Katie looks crushed. She keeps looking at the ground)

Katie: I, I'm going to guard the ship. (runs off)

Jack: What?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:35 AM
katelovespirate

hahaha oh angst!!!!! How awkward... oh my word... what is Jack going to do NOW?!?!

love the scooby snacks... and everyone singing dancing queen!!! smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:38 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

What? poor Jack

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 05:42 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote