KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC... continued

POTC... continued
Started by: potcfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"I'm the little whippersnapper doctor? *tackles willow with big giant huggles* And you named her Rosalie? That was so sweet, I feel so honored!"----savvy

Actually, according ot your PM you sent me, YOU named her. I thought it was adorable.

(Jack and Katie are in front of the Turner house. Jack is carrying a sleeping Junior)

Katie: It never fails to amaze me they actually gave you a key.

Jack: Hey, this was practically my house for 10 years. (opens the door) I'm taking the kid upstairs.

(Katie takes a seat on the couch. She pulls out a notebook and starts making a list. Jack returns)

Jack: What's all that?

Katie: It's an inventory of things Elizabeth and Will already have. We should bring them something when we go visit them tomorrow.

Jack: Katie, I've saved both their lives, I encouraged their sick and twisted marriage, I stayed with Lizzie and delivered her baby when William had to be gone. I don't think we need to go out and buy them a few diapers. (takes a seat. Looks at her notebook)

Katie: Yes, but I haven't done all that.

Jack: It's a perk to having a well-known pirate for a lover. We can send gifts jointly. (kisses her)

Katie: Jack...(kisses him back) They're not even home!

Jack: We could role play and pretend Mummy and Daddy will be home any second.

Katie: (as their making out intensifies) Next thing you'll be saying you want to do it on their bed. (looks at him) No! (pounces on him)

Fade to black

(Sailor and James are on their way to his ship.)

Sailor: Should we bring them a gift tomorrow when we go visit?

James: I'm all for that. You know Sparrow won't, so it will make us look good. We'll be asked to babysit more often.

Sailor: Rosalie's sooo cute, James! (starts tossing his hair) Makes me want to have one of our own.

(James chokes on air)

Sailor: James? Jamie! Are you okay? (starts hitting his back)

James: (motions for her to stop) I'm fine, fine. Uh, want to curl up and watch The Perfect Storm tonight?

Sailor: Do I! (hugs him) (James looks relieved she didn't mention a baby again)

On the Flying Dutchman...

(Bootstrap has just gotten off the dad-link. He runs out of his cabin and jumps onto a trampoline. The trampline flings him into the air and he lands on the deck, extending his arm the way the Olympic gymnasts do when they make perfect landings. The crew claps)

Bootstrap: Good news, men! I have a granddaughter! (cheers) I know, I know. We're going to make an unexpected visit to see Will, Elizabeth, and Junior...(squeals) and now Rosalie! Strap on your buckets of water, boys!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 02:25 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

strap on your buckets of water.... hahahaha.... LOVE IT! smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 02:31 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

"Strap on your buckets of water, boys!"

ROFL!!! That had me in stitches, willo! Great job!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 04:09 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

rofl
"He runs out of his cabin and jumps onto a trampoline" It's nice to know he have one aboard FD

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 06:25 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(In the hospital, Will and Elizabeth are enjoying a quiet meal, alone for once, with the baby having a meal of her own...of sorts.)

Will: You know, now that I've been able to see the birth of one of my children, I find this the best part of it.

Elizabeth: Rare moments of quiet?

Will: Breastfeeding. (She gives him a look.)

Nurse: Turners. There is a, well, a ship docked at Lake Michigan (they're still in Indianapolis) and the captain keeps shouting your names over a loudspeaker.

Will: We know a lot of people with ships. You'll have to be more specific.

Nurse: Well, he's older, has buckets of water strapped to his feet.

Will: Dad!

Elizabeth: Will, how will we get him here if he has to keep those buckets strapped on?

Will: Ooh, don't know. (thinks) You stay here, but button up if anyone comes in (kisses her and Rosalie). I'll handle this. (leaves)

Nurse: You certainly know a lot of colorful people, Captain Turner, uh, King Turner? Your highness.

Elizabeth: Don't worry yourself with all of that, nurse. I answer to all royal titles. (coos at her baby)

Meanwhile...

Crew: Captain, I don't think they're here.

Bootstrap: Of course they're here! We're just not screaming loud enough. Maybe a song will grab their attention. And a 1 and a 2...

Crew: (singing) Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream, make her the cutest that I've ever seen...

Will: Dad!

Bootstrap: There! Told you it would work! (slowly goes on shore with his bucket shoes) How's the new father?

Will: (turns around) Oh, me! Heh heh, have to get used to that all over again. Hey, guys.

Crew: (unenthusiastic) Hey.

Bootstrap: We brought the kids a present. Junior will probably enjoy it more now, but they'll both love it.

Will: We have to get you to Indianapolis somehow. (thinks) Eureka! (whips out phone and dials)

Bootstrap: What's that attached to your face?

Will: Phone. Just watch.

Meanwhile...

(We are outside the Pearl's cabin door. We hear sounds of movement)

Katie's voice: Jack! I don't think a lot of people can do that.

Jack's voice: I'm not a lot of people.

(there is laughter. Then we hear a phone ring)

Jack's voice: Bugger.

(The camera goes inside the cabin where we see Jack and Katie were literally playing Twister...although there are glasses of wine on the desk)

Katie: You answer it while I spin. Left hand red. Too easy!

Jack: (on the phone) Will, if this is you...so it is! Well, young William, here to disturb me when we just saw you earlier this morning. What possible...oh. Well, that is a dilemma, let me know how it turns out. (hangs up)

Katie: What did Will need? (breathless from retaining her position)

Jack: Wants me to help Bootstrap get to the hospital. (looks her over) How about you just keep that position for spell? (grins)

Katie: Jack, that's his grandchild! He never gets to see them. We shoudl go help.

Jack: But...Twister...wine...and I'm a pirate, bloody hell! I don't always have to be a good man.

Katie: (being coy) But you know what it does to me when I see you being a good man. (purses lips together and says in a baby voice) Piiiiz?

Jack: Fine. (she kisses him)

Back with the Turner clan...

Will: We'll try this one more time. Hop up! (Bootstrap hops on his back. They both fall over. Bootstrap lands on his feet. Will isn't so lucky)

Bootstrap: That hurt?

Will: No, the hard ground broke my fall.

Jack: How many Turners does it take to get to a hospital? I would say how many Turners does it take to screw in a light bulb, but that's just not a good image.

Will: What do you mean? How many does it take?

Jack: Two but they have to be small. (sees he has no laughs) Well, carrying the old man to the hospital are we?

Katie: Why don't you just get him a cab? That would be much shorter. (goes to the road and lifts her skirt up, exposing her leg. She sticks it out and a car stops)

Will: Haven't I seen that in a movie?

Katie: Not one of mine. I'm saving it. (they pile in. The driver straps Bootstrap to the roof of the car)

At the hospital...

Elizabeth: (to a random pirate) You see, Hook, if you just concentrate all your time on taking out on misbehaving little boy, of course you'll be stuck in a rut. It's time to stop going back to Neverland and maybe try pillaging in a few places. Read up on how the Vikings did it.

(Hook leaves, his expression telling us he's ready to start a new chapter in his life)

Bootstrap: Did somebody spit out a baby?

Elizabeth: Bootstrap! Delightful and vulgar as always! (lets him hold Rosalie)

Bootstrap: How's the mum feeling?

Elizabeth: Better than she did before. (sees the driver) Who's this?

Will: Oh. We never got your name, sir.

Mark: Mark.

Will: Well, Mark, this is Elizabeth Swann Turner, Pirate King. And as a reward for your services...(looks to Elizabeth)

Elizabeth: Oh, um, (places her hand on his shoulder) I dub thee Sir Pirate Mark, scourge of the seven seas. Here's a juice box.

(Mark leaves)

Well, things are pretty uneventful for everyone now. Only time will tell if chaos rears its head into the lives of Will, Elizabeth, Junior, Rosalie, and their motley crew of friends.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:04 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Haha, "here's a juice box" - love it willo!

You soooooo need to put this on FF.net, its fantastic! It never fails to brighten my day big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:11 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Seriously... I can't wait to see what happens next!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:17 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Savvy, the last time I posted something in this format on there, it was our "translations" of COTBP and DMC. Somebody snitched on me because I was banned for a week or so while the stories got deleted. I don't want that to happen to these. Any ideas?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:36 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Since things have quieted down and we may get fresh faces, uh, names at any time, I thought I would provide a brief intermission and write the character guide to POTC: Continued.

Cast (in order of randomness)

Captain Jack Sparrow: After finding the Fountain of Youth, but discovering it was already a tourist trap, Jack decided to go back to Shipwreck Cove to go on some adventures with Elizabeth, whom he was still in love with at this time. Much to his surprise, she was pregnant. He did many missions for her that would have required her to travel great distances, only to come back and help her give birth to her first child. Jack became a surrogate father for Will Jr until Will's return. Not knowing what to do with himself, Jack became more childish until Elizabeth fixed him up with Kate Beckinsale. Although private about his relationship with Katie, Jack loves her very much and is exploring what being a steady boyfriend is all about.

James Norrington: When Will went out on the Dutchman, the first person he found was James, who had died on the ship and was starting to smell bad. He resurrected James and returned him to society as the benevolent leader of the new, humanitarian East India Trading Company. With great power comes great sexiness and James is now dating Sailorleo, a fan of his. James spends much of his time figuring out the new 21st century innovations. He still pays for things in silver and gold rather than credit or debit.

Elizabeth Swann Turner: Elizabeth is the Pirate King, a job that requires her to do everything from overtake ships to act as a psychoanalyst to troubled pirates. She is essentially the governor of Shipwreck Cove. She raised Will Junior by herself with Jack, Gibbs, and Barbossa's help until she was reunited with Will. She is trying to focus on being a wife along with juggling her career and children.

Katie: Kate Beckinsale, renowned actress, was fixed up with Jack Sparrow on a blind date. She took to him and they have been together ever since. Katie often pushes for more committment, but has an adventurous side of her own and often surprises the others with her quick thinking and Jack-like daftness. She brings modern society into the pirate gang.

Will Turner: After ferrying the dead for 10 years, Will was happy to be home with his wife Elizabeth and meet his son. He tries very hard to compensate for his absence with them. He currently earns his living off of doing campy after-school specials and wrote a book on how to have a successful marriage, earning him several endorsements and acclaim courtesy of Oprah. Will, like James, has a hard time mastering 21st century devices and tries to catch up with the 10 years he missed.

Sailorleo: "Sailor" was a fangirl of James Norrington for a long time until they met at a Little Mermaid convention. It was love at first sight. A little on the crazy side, she often brings out James' wild nature, which he had suppressed before. She is very bubbly and friendly and likes to help everyone. The only times she annoys everyone else is when she brings her friends from the KMC forum to the Turner house.

Joshamee Gibbs: Mr. Gibbs is still Jack's first mate and good friend. The two recovered the Pearl at the Fountain of Youth. Gibbs mooned Barbossa while Jack comandeered the ship. He often babysits Junior, who, for some reason, has a stuffed toy of Gibbs. He likes the 21st century and is happy to be one of the guys.

Hector Barbossa: Barbossa lost the Pearl to Jack and went back to Shipwreck Cove, waiting for Elizabeth to give him hand-outs. He surprised her by being an obedient citizen, although one of her most destructive ones. He has been to "traffic school" many times. He spends his days mostly criticizing Jack and babysitting Junior.

Junior: Will Junior is a typical kid, eager to spend time with his father. Time will tell just how like his parents he will become.

Bootstrap Bill: The new captain of the Flying Dutchman. Bootstrap likes having a family and not being crazy, but he is a little eccentric, more so now that he is a grandpa. He is kind to his crew and is a good ferryman. He and Will communicate through the dad-link.

Teague: Mysterious Captain Teague appears briefly, although lives in Shipwreck Cove.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 06:57 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Savvy, the last time I posted something in this format on there, it was our "translations" of COTBP and DMC. Somebody snitched on me because I was banned for a week or so while the stories got deleted. I don't want that to happen to these. Any ideas?

Hmmm...perhaps create a new account? I'm a bit confused on what you mean by they snitched on you - did that ban you from ff.net or something?

PM me and maybe we can figure out a format or something that crazy FF.net will accept, lol!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:19 PM
piratexrory
some x's & o's

How have I only JUST found this thread? sad

the forbidden fruit always tastes the sweetest

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:42 PM
piratexrory is currently offline Click here to Send piratexrory a Private Message Find more posts by piratexrory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

"with great power comes great sexiness".... aint that the truth! i love me some hot norri.

as to posting on FF, I've read a good deal of script-form fics on there that haven't been deleted--- I'd say, give it a go. the worst that can happen is they take it off-- and in the meantime, I'm guessing pirate fans everywhere would get a big kick out of these.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 09:06 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I think I will. And I will separate them into "episodes."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 01:02 AM
katelovespirate

awesome! Let me know when they're up so i can pepper you with good reviews. wink

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 01:09 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

lol a little mermaid convention....*Sigh* if it were only true.....lol

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 03:56 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I'm compiling an episode now and am formatting it and adding things in to fill some holes. I'll do my best.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 01:41 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(Elizabeth is still at the hospital. Katie is sitting with her.)

Katie: Where's Will?

Elizabeth: Oh, he's taking the baby for a walk. I think he should get his alone time with her since he didn't have any with Junior for so long.

Katie: Feeling okay?

Elizabeth: I haven't felt this good since Oprah sent us her Favorite Things basket last Christmas for appearing on her show.

Katie: (something is on her mind) Elizabeth, I've been meaning to ask...

Elizabeth: Oh, John Travolta wasn't in the basket. Everyone asks that.

Katie: No, um, last time you were pregnant and went into labor, was Jack helpful?

Elizabeth: Oh. (thinks about it) I'm very glad he was with me and he did his best.

FLASHBACK

(Elizabeth is back to being very pregnant. She and Jack are playing Monopoly on the kitchen table)

Elizabeth: This baby's been in me forever! What kind of kid is a week late? (moves her piece)

Jack: One that likes his current set-up I'd wager. You owe me $50. (she pays up) This is why this game is so much better than real life. I love being on the other side of debt.

Elizabeth: Your turn.

Jack: (moves his piece and picks up a Community Chest card) You have just been selected to serve forever on Davy Jones' ship from hell. (looks at her) If I had known we could tamper with the cards...

Elizabeth: I had to do something to get my mind off of being pregnant. I want my baby! But he doesn't want to come out! (stands up dramatically)

Jack: There are ways to speed the process.

Elizabeth Such as?

Jack: Spicy food for one.

FLASHBACK CUTS TO JACK PREPARING CURRY FOR HER. SHE PUTS IT IN HER MOUTH AND SPITS IT OUT)

Elizabeth: Ugh! What is this? It tastes like Indian food!

Jack: Well, clearly that old wives tale won't work for you.

Elizabeth: I'm sorry. Do you know anything else?

FLASHBACK CUTS TO THE TWO OF THEM GOING FOR A RUN.

(Jack is really the only one running, which is hilarious on its own. Elizabeth is bouncing and holding her bulge)

Elizabeth: I don't think I can do anymore.

Jack: Bugger. That one is supposed to be scientific, what with the gravity and all.

(Suddenly, Captain Teague appears out of a phone booth)

Teague: My King, I may be of service.

Elizabeth: It's Captain Teague!

Jack: Great.

Teague: An almost sure-fire way to naturally induce labor is sex. Captain Teague away! (holds out his arms and tries to fly. He just prances out of sight)

(Jack and Elizabeth look at each other)

FLASHBACK CUTS TO ELIZABETH'S BEDROOM)

(Elizabeth is laying awkwardly in bed. She is trying to comb her hair. She lifts up her arms. She has a little bit of hair under there. She makes a disgusted face. Jack comes into the room, avoiding eye contact with her. She hides her armpit hair by squeezing her arms to her sides.)

Elizabeth: So...

Jack: So...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Katie: Wait, what? Are you telling me you and Jack had sex?

Elizabeth: I'm not finished.

FLASHBACK RESUMES

(Jack crawls onto the bed with her and sits next to her.)

Jack: You mind if I have some rum before we get this going? Sorry, love, I usually can perform on command like a trained seal, but...

Elizabeth: Whatever helps you relax.

Jack: Speaking of relaxed...that's not you at all. (takes a swig of rum)

Elizabeth: Oh, oh I'm perfectly relaxed and horny and all set to...to...do it.

(Jack moves in and they kiss. It's very nice and passionate, but they break apart)

Elizabeth: Jack...

Jack: It's okay, love. It's not going to curse William.

Elizabeth: No, I...my water broke!

Jack: (relieved) Oh good. I thought that was me and that NEVER...(suddenly panicked) What?

Elizabeth: Jack, we need to go to the hospital!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Elizabeth: So you see, if my labor hadn't started when it did, I would have been unfaithful to Will and Jack's and my friendship would have been ruined and it all worked out for the best. And as much as I may have thought about...things, I realized how much Will meant to me.

Katie: And that's as close to it as you two ever came?

Elizabeth: Yep. And after that day, I had Junior and was recovering and was so busy that it never even came up. And of course Jack got over me and found you. So everyone has a happy ending.

Katie: I see.

(Will comes in. Junior is next to him. Will is holding Rosalie)

Will: You told me she would just stare at things! She can turn her head and everything! (Rosalie is wearing a baby t-shirt that says "My other ship is a ferry to the afterlife")

Elizabeth: (laughs) How was the walk?

Will: Really great. She didn't cry or spit up once. (hands her to Elizabeth and kisses her. Katie smiles)

Katie: Well, I best be going. You guys take it easy.

Elizabeth: Take care, Katie! (scoots while on her bed and speaks to Will) Oh Will...the Price is Right is on.

Will: This is the best day ever! (holds her hand and snuggles with her as she turns it on)

Later,

(Jack is on the Pearl with his crew. It looks like a massive cleaning project)

Jack: That sail needs patched up! No, coordinate black with black, you dolt!

Katie: (comes up behind him) Jack.

Jack: (screams and then recovers) Don't do that!

Katie: Sorry. I just wanted to come and visit.

Jack: Oh. (seems proud of himself) We're just preparing the Pearl for a wonderful excursion (puts arm around her as they walk)

Katie: Where are you going?

Jack: We'll be heading down to Peru to find the legendary Incan treasure buried under mounds and mounds of earth on a llama farm. You'll be able to come with us?

Katie: (flattered he's asked) Sure! I'd love to.

Jack: Oh, and I have this now. (holds up a digital camera) Once I figure out how to use this, we can send pictures of us on the llamas to everyone who was too poor to join us.

Katie: I know how to work a digital camera. (takes it from him and snaps a picture) This will get me a fortune on ebay.

Jack: (takes the camera from her and snaps one of her) How do you like it?

(It turns into a flirtatious battle with flashes of light blinding the crew. They seem annoyed. Jack and Katie don't seem to care. They stop and Jack holds her from behind.)

Jack: You looked distressed when you came up. Anything wrong?

Katie: (lovestruck) Nothing at all. (kisses him)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 03:34 PM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Loverly as usual, dear willo! big grin Hm....what could be on Katie's mind? *ponders*

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 06:37 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

Bri *huggles* Nothing happened to you! I heard about tornados in Tennessee! I was terrified! Oh, I'm happy you're allright. smile

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 06:49 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Oh yeah! i forgot she lived there. big grin

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 08:53 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote