KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(Yes, but that didn't help any of us embarrasment )

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:31 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[Um.. Ok, I don't understand how it could of not helped any of you, but alright.]

Old Post May 24th, 2005 09:51 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I mean is the constable type person gonna visit us too? embarrasment

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:46 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crzygrl6412
Aurora brushed her hair before hearing a knock at the door. She opened it and stepped back, surprised to see Constable Jones standing at her door. "May I have a word with you, Ms. Cordela?"
She raised her eyebrow, but smiled, "Yes, of course, please, come in." She opened the door wider, allowing him to step inside. She shut the door and motioned for him to sit down. "Excuse the mess, Constable. I would have cleaned up if I had been prewarned of your visit."

The constably smiled, but shrugged at her. "Well, you see... I'm not quit sure on how to tell you this, miss. It's just that..."
"Yes, it's just that what?" She said, urging him to continue.
"It's just that you are under investigation right now for the murder of Jonathan. And well, it's not just you. It's the entirety of your acting troupe."
Aurora was in complete shock but tried to keep her pose. "Murder? I thought it was suicide. And are you saying that we are all suspects in this?"
He nodded, "I'm so sorry. I'm just the messenger, miss."

"Have the others been informed yet?" She asked, glaring at him with her piercing green eyes.
"Nope, 'fraid you're the first. But they will soon. If I'll be on my way now, I've got more bad news to deliver." He sent her a sad attempt of a smile. He lighty shut the door behind him, and she mentally thanked him for she would have slammed it. "Under investigation? How could that even be? Everyone loved Jonathan. No one could even contemplate to kill him. She supposed she would have to call an emergency meeting as soon as the others were informed.

[Read the big words. So, answer to your question is yes.]

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:22 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Well excuse me, Crzy!)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:24 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Please, just to warn you, on Thursday, don't take my posts seriously if I say something stupid. Goes for all RPG's)

Vash saw a strange woman leave Jana's building, he rose an eyebrow but did nothing. "I guess I'll go and see the others" muttered Vash to himself.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:52 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Strange woman at Janas? Uh oh.)))

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:27 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Oh god. I'm already waster. Sry, it was a mistake, I wanted to say man.

laughing out loud )

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:45 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Oh hehe and it's Arora's house not Jana's.)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 02:51 AM
crzygrl6412

[Ok, the constable is a police GUY, and he is going to each of our homes to explain that we are all under investigation. You can RP out the scene of him at your house. I'll be the constable or you can play him yourself. Whatever you choose is fine.]

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:12 AM
Tela

(Er, well Jana's at Robert's so it would have to be both Jana and Robert being informed.)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:33 PM
crzygrl6412

[Well, ok. That works...]

The constable left Aurora's and went straight to Robert's house. He knocked on the door, tapping his foot impatiently.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:07 PM
Tela

Jana had just finished her shower and slipped into a cleanblood red dress. After drying her hair she heard the knock. "I'll get it, Robert." she says smiling sweetly at him before moving to the door. Opening it she saw it was the constable. "Oh, hello, sir. WOuld you like to come in."

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:39 PM
crzygrl6412

"Yes, but I only canly star a moment, miss." The constable followed her inside. "Sadly, I have some bad news." He told her basically the same thing he had told Aurora.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:27 PM
Tela

"The whole troupe? But I thought Jonathan's death was a suicide, Sir?" Jana asked feeling her heart sink. Could Jonathan have been murdered? "If we can help any at all, Constable, let us know. I for one would be glad to." Her deep blue eyes shining with renewed tears as she looked at Robert.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:32 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Robert moved over to put an arm around Jana,
"Didn't you people already conclude it was suicide? So, after mourning hiim killing himself, we now have to be paranoid and accused of murder too?! Why have you changed your mind?"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((Thanx, Tricky )))

Jana leaned into Robert for support. She felt like her knees would buckle at any moment. The different scenarios of who killed Jonathan or why played through her mind. Even through all that, it all seemed absurd. "No one would want Jonathan dead."

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:58 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Or would they... shifty

Sorry, been swamped with exams)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:14 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Hehe, shhh! Don't tell anyone.)

Old Post May 26th, 2005 10:27 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Is this some sort of conspiracy against me?)

Kaidan paced throu the streets, looking for something interesting to do.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:00 PM