KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars

All Of Star Trek Vs All Of Star Wars
Started by: darthdumbledore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

yeah and thats what i'm trying to tell you if Q was to land on any planet he could destroy it with a click of his fingers he could click his fingers and kill anyone he choses without having to even confront them

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

but he could not destroy the force, or control all of it! the force would be like, "hey he's crazy and evil" and someone more hardass than Anakin would be created and Q would die

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

but Q could turn himself into a giant lightsabre if he wanted he can do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING he wants the force is not going to stop Q unless there is a jedi who is pure force also Q if someone became stronger Q would then turn himself harder than them so on so forth

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:13 AM
Click here to Send darthdumbledore a Private Message Find more posts by darthdumbledore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

hah arthas it looks like nefarus ran away through the sheer power of the star trek galaxy when will you surrender i think after you have watched a next generation with Q please do and tell me about the sheer power concealed within HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:42 AM
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

Sounds like darthdumbledore has a hard-on for star trek especially Q.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthdumbledore
Movie Buff 123

MAN you have to bring it too that dont you just because you cant hack the fact that star trek is much better than your piddly star wars and you get one over chewbacca the nice hairy ape thing in fact thats you that is bit of python there for you but you wouldnt know about that would you being canadian and all comedy i mean

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:54 AM
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

HAHA you probably don't realize that most of the comedians in the movies you watch are canadian well the good one's anyway and we do know about monty python down here.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Destroyer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Destroyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well, we know the Force created Anakin when somebody messed with the universe (Sidious) and there was no way Anakin would lose to Sidious, the Prophecy tells us this. Anakin kills Sidious, like he was meant to, but is also killed. The point is though, that he was created by the Force for one purpose: to destroy Sidious.

So with that in hand, there's nothing saying that the Force could not create a being to bring down Q with all his power 'cause he's messing with the universe as well. Just as in the case with Anakin, this 'chosen one' if you will would not be able to lose to Q because the Force created him/her for the purpose of defeating Q. Yes, this 'chosen one' may be killed in the process as Anakin was in fulfilling the Prophecy, but he/she would get the job done.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:25 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

Throwdown! Star Trek vs. Star Wars: Last One Standing!

Star Trek: several TV series and a hotel in Vegas
Star Wars: 6 movies, 5 male leads, 4 hot chicks, 3 family members, 2 generations and One Guy Who Created It All

ADVANTAGE: Star Wars

Star Trek: Annoying character= Q
Star Wars: Annoying character= Jar-Jar Binks

ADVANTAGE: none

Star Trek: Federation extends its hands in peace (shoot to kill!)
Star Trek: Empire handed the Old Republic its @$$

Star Trek: Red shirt crewmen equals quick death
Star Wars: Stormtroopers at least live long enough to make it near the end of each movie

Star Trek: Main character usually has no hair (yes, including Shatner)
Star Wars: Main characters grace the cover of Vanity Fair

Star Trek: Scotsman with eating and drinking disorder trusted to fix the engines
Star Wars: Midget stuffed in an astromech saves everyones bacon when it counts

Star Trek: Kirk gets more honeys than Winnie the Pooh
Star Wars: Luke got sugar from Leia. Brrrrrrr.....

ADVANTAGE: Star Trek

Star Trek: Most bizarre alien=Harlen Ellison
Star Wars: Most bizarre alien= Pondo Baba (c'mon, what's that hanging out of your mouth? A baby's butt or your mutated buck teeth???)

ADVANTAGE (we guess) : Star Wars

Star Trek: do they even make toys anymore?
Star Wars: Been to Toy's R Us lately?

Clear ADVANTAGE: Star Wars

Winner in this round...... Star Wars!!!!! cool

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 02:47 AM
Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

STAR TREK IS SO D@MN STUPID!!! Seriously, i know not everyone is interested in my opinion......but STAR TREK SUCKS SO MUCH @$$ THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF. IF I EVER MET ANYONE FROM THE CAST OF THAT ABOMINATION OF A SERIES/MOVIES, I WOULD KICK THEIR GRANDMA IN THE GUMS, AND SMASH THEM ACROSS THE FACE WITH A CANOE......EFF STAR TREK. STAR WARS RULES!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

But tell us how you really feel. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

jedi....ur sitll awesome.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

First of all...

Q is omnipotent... he can alter the laws of physics with so much a gesture, he is for all intents and purposes a god...

There is more than one Q, there are several who use the galaxy as their own playground so much that they are actually bored...

Q could wipe out any jedi with a click of his fingers...

The Force would have to embody itself (as in personify itself) to destroy even one Q...

and what universe does this take place in?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

The force did personify itself in Anakin so he would reap a holy terror down on the Q and destroy those Omnipotent pussy's!!

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant,next to the power of the force.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 02:40 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Destroyer
The force did personify itself in Anakin so he would reap a holy terror down on the Q and destroy those Omnipotent pussy's!!

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant,next to the power of the force.

Anakin is nowhere near being the true personification of the force, Q would destroy anakin easily...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:20 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok here we go......

Q is none other than.....a flaming homosexual.
Anakin is none other than.....a bad@$$

star trek blows, star wars rules. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by jackstain
ok here we go......

Q is none other than.....a flaming homosexual.
Anakin is none other than.....a bad@$$

star trek blows, star wars rules. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

One question... Do you know anything whatsoever about star trek?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:24 AM
Darth Destroyer
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well if Q is so powerful how is it that Captain Picard fool's him on more than one occasion. It seems strange to me that Mr Omnipotent can be fooled by a human!

Last edited by Darth Destroyer on Apr 9th, 2005 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:32 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Destroyer
Well if Q is so powerful how is it that Captain Picard fool's him on more than one occasion. It seems strange to me that Mr Omnipotent can be fooled by a human!

He doesnt... Q is bound by the rules of the Q continuum...

He believed humanity was meant to be destroyed, that they were the equivalent of a virus to the galaxy...

Picard managed to show him the human point of view...

Q then experienced humanity first hand and changed his ways...

He is omnipotent, infinitely more powerful than anakin...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:35 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know that watching it is the equivalent to watching grass grow....and that nothing ever cool happens on it ever, never in any way, ever. other than that, uh proffessor X ? mua hahaha! ST sucks! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 03:36 AM