KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs Kong

Godzilla vs Kong
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nah, it's Alberto.

Just a troll with a boring and uninspired act of making ridiculous claims, refusing to acknowledge proof etc rinse and repeat. It gets dull quite fast.

So Quan 2.0?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2021 05:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

I mean, are we sure Alberto isn't actually a Quan sock?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2021 05:17 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

If it really is quan then he lost his touch a while ago.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2021 05:21 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote:
User banned by -Pr-, permanently

Based Pr

Old Post Apr 5th, 2021 08:46 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

The novel confirms that godzilla was not out for minutes. He was up pretty much up right away and started looking for Kong.

It says both were stalking, trying to find each other after the explosion as they both lost line of sight from each other after the explosion.

I'm heading to work but I can screenshot it later.

Sorry guys. Kong did not win a round at all. Nathan's comment was completely premature.

Edit: and yes. Novel does confirm Godzilla was worn out by the time he fought mechag.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2021 10:54 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by CosmicComet
The novel confirms that godzilla was not out for minutes. He was up pretty much up right away and started looking for Kong.

It says both were stalking, trying to find each other after the explosion as they both lost line of sight from each other after the explosion.

Sorry guys. Kong did not win a round at all. Nathan's comment was completely premature.

Edit: and yes. Novel does confirm Godzilla was worn out by the time he fought mechag.
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2021 08:26 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Wow. Thats right.

Trees>>>nukes

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 06:21 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This got a massive response at the local theater where I live. Wont bother watching it but its funny that itll probably barely break even lmao.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 07:46 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by CosmicComet

You should never use a second medium to make sense of your story, of you do, your story falls flat.

Best examples would Mortal Kombat X.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 12:16 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

You don't need to rely on the novel to make sense of the story.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 12:33 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by SquallX
You should never use a second medium to make sense of your story, of you do, your story falls flat.

Best examples would Mortal Kombat X.

The story makes sense as is.

Secondary mediums are just to fill in the gaps

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 12:47 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Unused Monsterverse Titan: Shimidah (Concept Art)

https://www.godzilla-movies.com/new...dah-concept-art

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 02:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by carthage
This got a massive response at the local theater where I live. Wont bother watching it but its funny that itll probably barely break even lmao.

Uhhhh the movie is a massive success. What are you talking about? Barely break even? This movie cost 200 million and made 150 million just from hbo max.

If this hadn't been during the pandemic it would be sitting around 7-800 million as we speak.

Also, it hasn't even appeared in all countries yet. Massive success.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 11:48 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Unused Monsterverse Titan: Shimidah (Concept Art)

https://www.godzilla-movies.com/new...dah-concept-art

Looks like a giant face hugger.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 12:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So the movie is currently sitting at 400 million worldwide, plus 150 million from at&t. So 550 million off of a 165 million dollar budget with half of theaters still not open, its being shown for free in hbo max and still hasn't been released everywhere? Those are spectacular numbers for the current situation. I would be highly surprised if toho doesn't renew it with legendary.

On the other ha d, the new Godzilla anime has the most godawful kaiju designs ever. They look absolutely terrible. Rodan is a straight up skinny ass Pterodactyl and Jet Jaguar...geeez. it looks like shit.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 01:14 AM
ares834

The designs may be bad and I'm no fan of the CGI, but the anime is significantly better than GvK.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 01:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

On the other ha d, the new Godzilla anime has the most godawful kaiju designs ever. They look absolutely terrible. Rodan is a straight up skinny ass Pterodactyl and Jet Jaguar...geeez. it looks like shit.

"Shrugs" That new anime looks fine to me.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 06:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T3gm3g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shits ben ded

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 06:39 AM
T3gm3g is currently offline Click here to Send T3gm3g a Private Message Find more posts by T3gm3g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I respect yalls opinion and I hope its actually good. But the majority of the kaijus outside Anguirus, Gabara, and Godzilla himself barely even resemble the creatures they are based off of. Titanasaurusfor example.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 10:51 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hasn't all the anime's so far been considered awful?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 01:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote