KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk

Strategic Spidey vs. Green Giant
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spiderman 4 33.33%
Hulk 7 58.33%
stalemate 1 8.33%
Double KO!!!! 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman ( Knows how to exploit hulk)vs. the Hulk
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

that's exactly what I've been asking for like 4 days now... confused

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:01 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
i hear it...all I've asked for is an issue number...I still don't see one..... when spiderman's almost KILLED hulk not once not twice but THREE FREAKIN TIMES! then you may have a point... and no you keep bringing up spidey vs. wolvie roll eyes (sarcastic) multiple times...

you've really explained nothing.....it's like me saying...."wolverine could beat hulk because he knows how to reverse the gamma effect..."

how?

"he would mess with hulks emotions cause hulks a skitzo"

okay...but how? people have tried to literally take over hulks mind and it doesn't work because of his numerous mental defenses...

"he would! I've already explained this! wolverine woulk kick spiderman's ass!"

confused i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

"bull! wolverine's held his own against hulk!"

when?

"i don't have the issue number I need to find it"

okay...i'll wait....

"I don't need the issue number! cause it's a fact!"

okay...i'm not debating this...just...when did it happen?

"someone already gave the issue number!"

ummmm no they haven't....

"you're not listening to my posts!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No you pick and choose what you want to hear, and use what suits your own tastes with your own bias, its like saying that a book lists a dog is a feline, but you believe it.

I don't have the issue number I already said this, its in tangled web or something, other people have heard of the issue, I know not the number, if you weren't debating this you wouldn't deny it.

Hulk is mentally unstable, he trasforms at times from nonviolent situations, stress and such, it would overbear this until the reverse happens.

Its not if he will beat him up as much as how likely it can be pulled offf.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:51 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Spidey's great at winding people up and taking advantage of their mistakes....

But it wouldn't matter a jot against Hulk really....

They could fight for days and the first one to drop dead from exhaustion would still be Spidey - even if Hulk was doing all the work.... big grin

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

"No you pick and choose what you want to hear, and use what suits your own tastes with your own bias, its like saying that a book lists a dog is a feline, but you believe it."

no it's not...it's like saying wolvie can beat spidey and give hulk a great run for his money because he's done it time after time after time.......that's not picking and choosing....please use examples from my arguments to reiderate your point...you may be conveying your idea in terms tat don't coorelate with the point you're trying to get accross...

<<<-I don't have the issue number I already said this, its in tangled web or something, other people have heard of the issue, I know not the number, if you weren't debating this you wouldn't deny it.->>>>

I'm not going to deny it until I know what issue people are talking about...like I said I've read 6 or7 hulk spidey fights...but that doesn't mean i've read them all...I just want to make sure before I concent or disagree with you.....you're being very vague on how spidey could win this....why should I just agree...?

Hulk is mentally unstable, he trasforms at times from nonviolent situations, stress and such, it would overbear this until the reverse happens.

again...how exactly would spidey use it to his advantage? how would he take advantage of it? it's so vague that by the sounds of things jubilee could take him...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's not going on for days, which he can do, its a specific exploitation like kryptonite.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:58 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

except no one has ever capitolized on it...hmmm maybe it's cause it's not possible....!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:02 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It was done once, and hulk has changed back before by non violent means, is this not true??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:07 AM
jinzin

yes he has......the means of which spiderman doesn't have...spiderman doesn't carry around glowing fists...harmless animals...or little girls....

hulk however DOES kick spiderman's ass all the time....do the math...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:21 AM
jinzin

amd none of those means have anything to do with hims being a stitzo....so once again....how would spidey capitalize on the "weakness" you keep speaking about?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:22 AM
ZephroCarnelian

hulk however DOES kick spiderman's ass all the time....do the math...

lol! big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:22 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Not when he doesn't have this, and on top of that it goes with the plan.
Hulk has kicked many your point??

Its just preptime, which you idolize anyway.

Use that girl as a shield I say. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:23 AM
ZephroCarnelian

So what prep does he have then?

It's too bloody late for me to read through all four pages lol! Someone sum it up for me.

What does Spidey have to help him?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:24 AM
jinzin

"Not when he doesn't have this, and on top of that it goes with the plan.
Hulk has kicked many your point??"

when who doesn't have what? this doesn't even make sense....my point...if spidey couldn't beat hulk outright by using his stitzophrenia against him from the half a dozen times before how is spiderman gonna do it now.....how is spidey gonna capitalize on him being a schitzo period?

"Its just preptime, which you idolize anyway."

since when?

"Use that girl as a shield I say. "

so do you admit that spiderman can't capitalize on this phantom "weakness" of the hulk's than?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:26 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Just read its funky to explain, I never said how effective it was, just debating the effectiveness, some people want to argue.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
So what prep does he have then?

It's too bloody late for me to read through all four pages lol! Someone sum it up for me.

What does Spidey have to help him?

LMAO Ask jinzin. laughing

Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

it's all pretty much summed up right here..just swith the names spiderman and wolvie around and you pretty much have the argument thus far...

okay...but how? people have tried to literally take over hulks mind and it doesn't work because of his numerous mental defenses...

i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

when?

okay...i'll wait....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:27 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

"Not when he doesn't have this, and on top of that it goes with the plan.
Hulk has kicked many your point??"

when who doesn't have what? this doesn't even make sense....my point...if spidey couldn't beat hulk outright by using his stitzophrenia against him from the half a dozen times before how is spiderman gonna do it now.....how is spidey gonna capitalize on him being a schitzo period?

"Its just preptime, which you idolize anyway."

since when?

"Use that girl as a shield I say. "

so do you admite that spiderman can't capitalize on this phantom "weakness" of the hulk's than?

Not a weakness, a byproduct, and a minute one, I never said how effective it was, and Spidey never has used this before, its a new one, you are arguing for its own sake, go away. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:28 AM
ZephroCarnelian

I can't be arsed lol! big grin

I'm just gonna stick with this:

Unless Spidey bribes Reed to give him an anti-gammaray-matron-imijig - Parker's screwed.

This is The Hulk, we're talking about lol.

Prep or no prep.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:28 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

it's all pretty much summed up right here..just swith the names spiderman and wolvie around and you pretty much have the argument thus far...

i- i don't think you actaully explained it though....

when?

okay...i'll wait....

Switch this with bias, and the everything that I want to happen can happen and it will be just right. wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:29 AM
ZephroCarnelian

lol! You guys are tired! You need sleeeeeppp..... big grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 01:29 AM