KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kierra rules!!!

Kierra rules!!!
Started by: LadySlytherin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

wow ive never heard of the hole, but that does take balls man. not being mean, but she is skinny, but doesnt have very much of a chest though does she ? ive never seen it oh well. omg and i totally appreciate all of your positive comments about her i kno ppl who bash her and dont even know her. i dont know...they have their reasons i guess. and i totally agree with you sparrowsbabe. lol and yes it was pretty high pitched. my boyfriend cringed during that scene laughing out loud

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 03:13 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

i didnt really like keria be4 but i have to say ive changed my opion on her i watched POTC again and thought she was actually quite good so if i have said nethign bad bout her i take it bac lol

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:00 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I think she's kind of cool. I like the way she dresses and she is absolutely stunning! She was great in POTC (pout,scream,pout,scream) and really sweet in Love Actually. I have to say though The Hole is a really crappy, teeny, horror movie. Keira literally pukes her guts up in it- not nice! Also she is gonna be in a new movie called "The Jacket" with Adrian Brody (from The Pianist) and i think its being directedby George Clooney.

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:19 AM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ew....then i dont really think i want to see the hole but i mean once again she was REALLY young in that movie wasnt she? im sure she's gotten smarter career wise tho...like what movies to choose, etc. yes i loved the movie Love Actually it was so cute!!! and im really looking forward to her new movie!!! Adrian Brody is amazing!! really?? george clooney directs?? What the f**k? where have i been?!!?

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:50 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

ive been told about the hole. Somthing about people getting stuck in a hole and starving to death. Sounds like a stupid movie if you ask me

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 08:49 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

i havent heard of it be4 ...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:10 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^It's a really pointless movie. Dont bother watching it if you ask me!

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 05:59 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

it is? awww : / well as i said shes probably a little more careersmart now. im looking fwrd to king arthur!!!! ^_^

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:08 PM
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

^Yeah she is more "careersmart". I think the movies intention was to be a cool arty movie but it just didn't work. Bless it for trying!

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 06:06 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

oke keira was great! i love keira. she was very good in this movie. but not so good as johnnybig grin sorry it jumps out of my mouth.
LoLbig grinbig grin

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 06:33 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol well johnny has about 20 yrs more experience then she does but imean hes still AMAZING as an actor...i just learned today that hes 40!!! he doesnt look 40!!! sad....wah.....brad pitt is too :,(

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 12:22 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

no...johnny doesn't look 40. hello!!! he's looking nearly 30.
wow johnny could be my dad.. ah thats weird.

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:27 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol. i never knew...:,(

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:03 AM
«§hõnknêss»

I remeber when i told my friend he was 40 She didnt want 2 belive me and she told me I was lying LOL It was funny but she has accepted that he is 40 now

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 02:46 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

i watched Dr Zhavargo dunno how to spell it neway it was the new version and keira was in it she was pretty good but it was so annoying cuz every time she would talk i just thought POTC......

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:42 AM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i think keira is a good actress.
she hasn't got much adting expieriens as johnny, but she i good....
that's what i think about here.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:54 AM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

Love Kierra rules!!!

Who agrees with me that Kierra blew your sox off when she played ever so perfectly the role of ELIZABETH in POTC? She shine and shimmered so beautifully like a real star with her killer acting skills in DA BEST MOVIE EVER AS THE LEADING LADY!!!!! eek! love pirate

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:38 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

hear hear!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:45 PM
Kaleanae

Her name is Keira

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 09:01 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

yup i agree!!! this girl in imdb was askin everyone what if kate bosworth played elizabeth and keira was orli's girlfriend would u hate keira and like kate? i think that keira and orli make a very cute couple and i don't like kate..she can't even act! i can't think of anyone who could've done the role of elizabeth any better than keira did..she rules!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:10 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote