KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kierra rules!!!

Kierra rules!!!
Started by: LadySlytherin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I just thought she was really, really thin. I didn't realise she was anorexic.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2004 04:53 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

wow really.. like since when? Because I know the Orli fans probably were really hard on her after POTC.. maybe that has something to do with itblink

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 01:47 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Hard on her..?? How so..??

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 05:42 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ORLI MY BOI!

i think gurls might have been hard on her cuz like some gurls might have been shitty cuz she kissed orli but thats pretty stupid its only a movie who cares?

I Wanna Rock n Roll All Night
And Party Every Day

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:47 AM
ORLI MY BOI! is currently offline Click here to Send ORLI MY BOI! a Private Message Find more posts by ORLI MY BOI! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i know every1 get mad at Orli dating Kate.....but if it was Keira i don't think i would mind...she seems reely nice, she can act, and she's pretty....unlike kate....

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 07:38 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rachelle04

quote:
Originally posted by kathleen
someone found this somewhere, it's most likely fake, but u never kno..

omw...that would be so cool....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:41 AM
Rachelle04 is currently offline Click here to Send Rachelle04 a Private Message Find more posts by Rachelle04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AshleyTheGreat9

she is not anerexic....just because she is so skinny doesn't mean anything, some people are just born with luck...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:30 AM
AshleyTheGreat9 is currently offline Click here to Send AshleyTheGreat9 a Private Message Find more posts by AshleyTheGreat9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

actually she was anorexic during the filming of bend it lyke beckham. actually you know she was all younger tahn we thought!!! she turns 21 march 22nd!!! actually in an In Touch Weekly article, she said that kissing orlando bloom was scary because there were orli fans that day on the set, and they were glaring at her and everything!! thats so mean shes such a good actress!! and its her job!! its not like she could do anything about it!!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 12:54 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ahh any information on her and any upcoming movies lemme kno!! and plz continue to post about your likes/dislikes about kiera knightly. its good to get a little diversity in these threads

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 09:40 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

ps if anyone has news or found pics about her upcoming king arthur movie (wahoo!) plz p.m. me or just put em here!!! anything keira related can be said lol talk ppl talk!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 06:59 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Hey. i think she's a GREAT actress and really cool and hot. i mean a girl can appreciate another girl i'm not gay. But she's totally hot. i mean have you seen her. and SOOO skinny. she gotta a six pack and i TOTALLY want her body man.i'm workin for a six pack. but i might be a while. i think i'm fat. even though everyone says i'm not. i still think i am and if i had even a body CLOSE to hers i'd be happy. i really appreciate her work. she's part of the reason you might see me in a movie soon. or whenever... just like johnny. her and johnny are the people who made me want to be an actress. well not really. i wanted to be an actress for a LONG time now but now i'm really interested and i'm doing something about it. N E WAYS. (off the subject.) i think she's great. (if you didn't get that from what i just said)

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:34 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i know!!! thank you for your appreciation!!!! same with me...ive ALWAYS wanted to be an actress and or a singer...kiera is living proof you can start an acting (SUCCESSFUL) career YOUNG and still WORK IT!!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:31 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy

i know this might bother ya but she is my inspiration(sp?) too. i think shes a brilliant actress and she made me realize that it doesnt really matter how young you are or what problems you have, you just have to work hard and things with pay off. she was never anerexic, well i dont know about when she was 13 or something llike that, but that was just a nasty rumor that someone made up about her. shes been skinny every since she started in the film industry and if she was anerexic for that long she wouldnt be alive or as healthy as she is now. is she really turning 21? wow i never realized that they finished filming 3 years ago. oh, during bend it like beckham she wasnt anerexic, she stated that that was also a rumor.

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:50 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

**will pay off**

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:51 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TomBlack
Resevoir Dog

Rite, well since this is a Keria thread and no-1's mentioned it yet, apart from the sex scene in Dr. Zchivago, she was also in 'The Hole' and did a topless bit in that, when she was but a girl of 16 i think, well at least it shows she's got balls, in more ways than one....

'There's Nothing Like The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning'

*Mr. Pink? Why Do I Have To Be Mr. Pink? Can't I Be Mr. Black? Yea, I'll Be Mr.Black*

<Why Is The Rum Gone>

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:00 PM
TomBlack is currently offline Click here to Send TomBlack a Private Message Find more posts by TomBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

oh dear! hehe. yeah i heard about that but i thought she was only 15, but im not sure

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:06 PM
TomBlack
Resevoir Dog

Well im pretty sure you have to be 16 to do half-nudity in film, but i could be wrong...

'There's Nothing Like The Smell Of Napalm In The Morning'

*Mr. Pink? Why Do I Have To Be Mr. Pink? Can't I Be Mr. Black? Yea, I'll Be Mr.Black*

<Why Is The Rum Gone>

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:08 PM
TomBlack is currently offline Click here to Send TomBlack a Private Message Find more posts by TomBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

ya thats what came to my mind too

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 10:32 PM
Delta

Tongue re: What about Keira?

Keira will be 19 on march 22 this year. i don't think she is or ever has been anorexic, i think shes just thin. but i think she so totally rocks plus she got to star with like the 2 sexiest men EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Delta x

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:56 PM
Delta is currently offline Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrowsbabe
Bugger

i wanna be as gooda actress as her whan im older! shes great! one problem tho,her scream when shes at her mansion. its like Ow and really high pitched,it made me laugh smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:11 PM
sparrowsbabe is currently offline Click here to Send sparrowsbabe a Private Message Find more posts by sparrowsbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote