KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Caedus vs Hero of Tython

Darth Caedus vs Hero of Tython
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No? T-Canon will still be in place.
The Mortis family will forever be the top dogs of Star Wars.

Disney have decided to keep the canon matters simple, no hierarchies in them.

Also, The Ones cannot be top dogs of the mythos on the whole. Only The Father may have a chance but remains to be seen.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 03:37 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by A Terrible Rod
No. I'm done. If you don't understand by now then there's nothing more to say.

You are not making sense, this is why.

I provided an example in which a member of The Ones was dubbed as a Force-user. Whether the term Force-wielder is coined or not for The Ones is irrelevant, I provided another example in which a normal Force-user have been dubbed as Force-wielder.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 03:39 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ares834
That's how Denning tends to write fights.

Noted, however that doesn't change the context of the fight itself, which was a very physical and bloody fight, not one of pure dueling.

He landed a kick that sent Kenobi flying and left Kenobi disheveled and wounded (evident by him holding his side).

Yeah just rewatched the fight and I see what you mean, however Kenobi was even more overmatched when he became reckless.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 03:46 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Caedus wrecks simply. Even if Luke's versions are all incredibly whacked out in terms of feats and general inconsistencies, Caedus's feats from Jacen to Caedus simply overwhelm HOT. Nothing HoT has tops Caedus fighting Luke basically dismembered, and nothing in HoT's saber feats indicates he'd even have a chance in a saber match.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 05:42 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He seems to just be taking it. Look at his face, he seems calm and almost content.

He's clearly struggling and grunting when he's lifted. Just because he was too injured to move doesn't mean he wasn't fighting back with the Force.

Also he's calm and serene because he's literally emotionless.

No. He collapses and dies then he destroys the temple.

He collapses but he's still alive. The Jedi Knight specifically says that she means to take him to Coruscant and have him stand trial. Scourge confirms that he's still alive a few seconds later: "I felt nothing. You haven't killed him! Strike! Do it now!"

Hell, even in the Dark Side ending Scourge still says he's alive: "I can sense him fading, but he is not gone." Vitiate is secretly a complete badass.

Uh, what? This isn't implied in the scene at all.

It makes the most sense given the scene.

The only other explanation is that the Hero was struggling with something they've already done on Balmorra with ease. Something Orgus Din performed to a much greater extent at the start of the game.

Or that the Hero was purposefully dragging it out in sadistic fashion.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The accolades that you provided are from sources predating SWTOR(E) in real-world context.

Abeloth also existed prior to Palpatine. I am sure that with passage of time, more will turn up.

I don't consider Abeloth a darksider in the same way I don't consider the Father a lightsider. Abeloth is chaos not darkness.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Nephthys
He's clearly struggling and grunting when he's lifted. Just because he was too injured to move doesn't mean he wasn't fighting back with the Force.

And, if he was, he certainly wasn't at his best. Nor does it seem he is offering up any defense, he has already been defeated and knows this and seems content to die. Him grunting certainly doesn't change this.

He collapses but he's still alive. The Jedi Knight specifically says that she means to take him to Coruscant and have him stand trial. Scourge confirms that he's still alive a few seconds later: "I felt nothing. You haven't killed him! Strike! Do it now!"

Hell, even in the Dark Side ending Scourge still says he's alive: "I can sense him fading, but he is not gone." Vitiate is secretly a complete badass.

Perhaps.

It makes the most sense given the scene.

The only other explanation is that the Hero was struggling with something they've already done on Balmorra with ease. Something Orgus Din performed to a much greater extent at the start of the game.

Or that the Hero was purposefully dragging it out in sadistic fashion.

Uh, no it doesn't. Vitate is just lying there, nothing suggest HoT is using the force to pin him down. Nothing.

It seems to just be PIS or yeah, perhaps, the HoT was dragging it out.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 04:06 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And, if he was, he certainly wasn't at his best. Nor does it seem he is offering up any defense, he has already been defeated and knows this and seems content to die. Him grunting certainly doesn't change this.

Yeah, he wasn't. But he was still able to collapse the temple. So the Hero being able to ragdoll him is still impressive enough of a feat to put her on Caedus' level in my book. He is struggling and sparking as well as grunting while he does so. And imo his grunts are indicative of strain, not pain. He doesn't make any pained noises before or after that point.

Uh, no it doesn't. Vitate is just lying there, nothing suggest HoT is using the force to pin him down. Nothing.

It seems to just be PIS or yeah, perhaps, the HoT was dragging it out.

Other than his lightning going haywire as soon as she lifts him. He's sparking like mad the whole time. I don't mean that shes literally pinning him down, I meant that shes preventing him from fighting back with the Force or stopping the pillar.

Eh whatever. I think we've lost track of the point of this discussion.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hero is female?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Neph thinks every SWTOR protag is female thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 04:44 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter.

All of the Swtor protagonists can be either male or female. Its entirely up to your preference. I just say female because my Jedi Knight was a female.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 04:44 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Hero: Male
Barsen: Female
Nox: Male
Wrath: Male
/thread

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nox is fem too thumb up

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 19th, 2014 05:05 PM