KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity War
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (119): « First ... « 76 77 [78] 79 80 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Loved how they killed off loads of heroes and didn’t hold back. This film definitely made Thor look strong. Loved that surprise turn up by red skull who we knew was not dead and had been transported somewhere. The ending was a little predictable but it wasn’t gonna end any other way than with Thanos winning. My girlfriend cried cuz of Spider-Man’s reaction to his imminent death. Star lord was just dumb, they nearly had the gauntlet and star lord goes and phucks it all up. The humour was well on point. Wish there’s been a no shit Sherlock between IM and Strange.

I’d give this a 10, DCEU should throw in the towel

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Oh and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: surprised Adam Warlock didn't make any appearance or his cocoon at least but I guess he'll make his appearance in PT.2. Loved the Cpt. Marvel set up in post credit scene.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:49 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Safe bet we'll see Warlock, Hawkeye, Ant-Man and Carol in the next part.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 02:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Oh yeah definitely, especially the latter you mentioned

87% on RT thought it'd be in the 90%

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh yeah definitely, especially the latter you mentioned

87% on RT thought it'd be in the 90%

Critics don't get yet what a big ass comic book movie event is.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:02 PM
steverules_2

How does WW have 92%, this was a way better movie.

I thought WW was mediocre, was okay but it didn't make me go 'wow this is amazing.' IW got built up piece by piece for 10 years and came together so beautifully. Where's Doc Brown? I wanna go to May 2019.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:10 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SJW powah, my friend.

There was a chick at my theater that literally fell asleep during Wonder Woman and I didn't blame her one bit...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:34 PM
steverules_2

I liked how IW made everyone look strong (apart from vision)

Justice League was 'we can't win W/O superman'

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 03:48 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

i nearly cried when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wanda was killing poor Vision, jesus christ, this was so wrong on so many levels, and when Thanos brought him back just to kill him again

also [SPOILER - highlight to read]: quill is a ****ing goddamn retard he deserves several kicks to the jaw

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 04:51 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I knew he'd do that

And yeah he is

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 04:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

@steve

Man. Spoilers.

We're not alone here.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 05:52 PM
steverules_2

For what? I didn't write anything spoiler worthy

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:32 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SJW powah, my friend.

There was a chick at my theater that literally fell asleep during Wonder Woman and I didn't blame her one bit...

Same thing happened in the theater I saw Rogue One in. In fact way more then 1 person fell asleep during that.

And if this movie is anything like the last couple of Marv movies. I will wait for vid so I can skip the long talky boring parts that CapCW and SpideyHC had.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 06:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by steverules_2
For what? I didn't write anything spoiler worthy

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: "I liked how IW made everyone look strong (apart from vision)"

This is spoiler, my friend.

Not a problem with me, but insta-ban from mods... and believe me, I've been banned...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 07:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Same thing happened in the theater I saw Rogue One in. In fact way more then 1 person fell asleep during that.

And if this movie is anything like the last couple of Marv movies. I will wait for vid so I can skip the long talky boring parts that CapCW and SpideyHC had.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You don't have to worry about the long talky boring parts this time.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 08:00 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: "I liked how IW made everyone look strong (apart from vision)"

This is spoiler, my friend.

Not a problem with me, but insta-ban from mods... and believe me, I've been banned...

Really? Didn't really seem spoiler worthy to me, just pointing out a weak character

What did you get banned for?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 08:30 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Dude, spoiler is spoiler. We're supposed to be as quiet as possible. Rage got warned just for not concealing his link.

This is no mere movie. It's a f*cking comic book event. Infinity War.

Retards from DC are already trying their hardest to spoil the movie, so at least WE should keep it as quiet as possible.

Other stuff than spoiling people, but still minor stuff. Be careful. Wait 1 week at least, like Bada said.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 08:32 PM
Impediment
Endless

Let’s all be careful to use heavy spoiler tags concerning this milestone event film, m’kay?

Thanks.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 08:59 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

THANOS IS LUKE'S BIOLOGOCIAL SON. MARVEL/STAR WARS CROSSOVER CONFIRMED IN END CREDITS SCENE.

I'll probably go see it tonight at 1:00 am or something so I don't have to worry about spoilers anymore.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 09:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote