KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Wolverine

Beast vs Wolverine
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

Gee I never saw Wolverine using this "awesome strength before", did he hurl a tractor when I turned my head or something?

Beast is as agile as Spidey according to him (Spidey). And we all know that Wolvey never handed Spidey his buttox before.

Beast=Spidey with no 6th sense or webbing, but instead acute sense of smell and hearing.

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Last edited by The Transporter on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:46 PM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Transporter
Gee I never saw Wolverine using this "awesome strength before", did he hurl a tractor when I turned my head or something?
wolverine beating beast has nothing to do with his strength...its to do with his fighting ability and his claws

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:47 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Transporter
Premier Wheelman

Originally posted by Starscream M
wolverine beating beast has nothing to do with his strength...its to do with his fighting ability and his claws

Okay I understand that, but this guy keeps saying that Wolverines stronger than Beast in raw strength

-Sig by BlackZero30x-

Wow, unreal...My gosh.This is Amazing!I feel INCREDIBLE!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I can win!I feel great!I CAN DO THIS!!!Yes!I'm home!I'm alive!This is all a miracle!I'm awake!I'm WIDE AWAKE!!! - Piccolo

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 07:51 PM
The Transporter is currently offline Click here to Send The Transporter a Private Message Find more posts by The Transporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
No it not. Hand books are not evidence. There constantly wrong, but feel free to ask a mod.

In Comics beast has never been suggested as stronger then wolverine and in the one comparison between the two in strength, showed wolverine fair the better.

Wolverine also has more consistent strength feats as well.

Tell me when logan ever picked up a space ship, truck, or even a car????? None..... Beast did these things in comics and its already been shown here. So tell me how Beast has never been suggested as stronger than wolvie "IN COMICS"!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:27 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by pea55
Like I said before writers go against logic and if wolverine ever easily beats Beast its bad writing...

yyyyeah or you don't know crap about Wolverine and tend to over estimate Beast's abilities... ahem class 100 strength anyone? lulz!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:27 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i took it as a typo

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:31 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Beast is as agile as Spidey according to him (Spidey). And we all know that Wolvey never handed Spidey his buttox before.

Except for the half a dozen times where he's done JUST that... so...... yeah... confused

Beast=Spidey with no 6th sense or webbing, but instead acute sense of smell and hearing.

Except that Beast ISN'T = to Spidey as Spiderman has a wide variety of strength feats easily surpassing Beast, AND he does them far more often.

Obviously downplaying Spidey's webbing and Spider sense is going to be your tactic in trying to talk Beast up, but bottem line is that those are MASSIVE attributes to be lacking and the only two things that really make any encounter between Wolverine and Spidey even up for discussion.
Beast is nowhere near as versatile and threatening as parker in a melee fight and Parker's proved as much already by beating Beast unconcious.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:32 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by King Castle
i took it as a typo

Didn't he write 100 like 3 times though?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:32 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

I think he said 25 punches in a single second. If you do out the math that roughly what it come out to. Which really is not far fetch at all. And supports the idea of him being pretty much spidermans equal in combat speed.
laughing theres no way in hell wolverine punches that fast...shyt alot speedsters don't even punch that fast...

do you know how fast that is?
you seem like a smart guy laughing (no disrespect)

unreasonably fast for a character with wolverines abilities blink

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:50 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
laughing theres no way in hell wolverine punches that fast...shyt alot speedsters don't even punch that fast...

do you know how fast that is?
you seem like a smart guy laughing (no disrespect)

unreasonably fast for a character with wolverines abilities blink

Please name a single speedster that can't throw 25 punches in a second.

2 punches per second is a possibility in the real world, 25 punches per second means Wolverine is roughly ten times faster than a cream of the crop of skilled humans. Not exactly unreasonable, especially for a character with superhuman attributes who has had Spider-man questioning his speed.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 08:57 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Please name a single speedster that can't throw 25 punches in a second.

2 punches per second is a possibility in the real world, 25 punches per second means Wolverine is roughly ten times faster than a cream of the crop of skilled humans. Not exactly unreasonable, especially for a character with superhuman attributes who has had Spider-man questioning his speed.
a single? spitfire...

wolverine has a adamantium skeleton factoring in
adamantium skeleton gonna slow down his punches obviously
25 punches in a second (even in a comic is unreasonable)
shyt in a panel when they show wolverine throwing a single punch
he could/would he be really be throwing like 9 in that 1 panel laughing
DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER erm

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:03 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well according to some of this forum's geniuses Superman can't even throw 20 punches in a second.

So no dice for Wolvy.
Originally posted by jinzin
]

Wolverine teaching Kitty Pride some various fighting skills utterly dismantle's two metallic practice dummies; And he does it in an estimated two seconds:
1. http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/...osecondstt9.jpg
2. http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/46...seconds3cd9.jpg
3. http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/...seconds2sy3.jpg

Wolverine unlike supes has consistent claw swiping fury speed feats that would allow him to punch or claw at a higher rate then most metas.

his fighting being at accelerated rate

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:05 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

that wasn't 25 punches... and that was 2 secs...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:09 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

The difference between Stephan Hawking and Beast is a butt-ugly face that looks like Grendel(yes I'm talking about Stephan, not the furry, lovable Beast) and the fact that Beast has superhuman reflexes, while Hawkings does not. Yes, you're right, just because someone has a genius-level intellect doesn't mean they can think super-humanly fast. But, Beast's mind isn't just smart, it's quick too. Just like there are people, such as the world's fastest clapper, that can process muscle commands at a much faster rate than a regular human without having to be relatively intelligent. You take a cougar for example, and measure his striking speed, and reaction time and compare it with a human's, the cougar is surely faster. But the cougar is in no way smarter than the human. In this fight, metaphorically, beast's reaction time and speed is that of a cougar's while Wolverine's equates to that of an olympic-level athlete. Just think about it for a second...Wolverine punching faster than beast, having stronger muscles, and have a quicker reaction time? I don't think I'd be able to stand reading a comic where Wolverine outbeats Best in every aspect like that, ever. My eyes would just .

And if Wolverine's muscle tissue were more dense than Beast's, than he'd be able to lift in excess of 10 tons, a feat which he has yet to accomplish.
difference is we dont assume anything power wise without on panel feats. beast being smart doesnt mean his neural kinetics operates at a superior rate without any evidence to support your opinion.

unlike wolvie has them in spades

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:24 PM
pea55

so every thing you don't like your going to simply ignore? typical trolls.
. Who said that I disliked it? No 1..... I could be a wolverine fan and would like to see him kick beast ass easily but I'm not a biased fan boy I keep it real! So no it has nothing to do with me ignoring what I dislikel, wolverine beating beast easily just doesn't make any logical sence Mr Dum Dum!

Last edited by pea55 on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:34 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
a single? spitfire...

wolverine has a adamantium skeleton factoring in
adamantium skeleton gonna slow down his punches obviously
25 punches in a second (even in a comic is unreasonable)
shyt in a panel when they show wolverine throwing a single punch
he could/would he be really be throwing like 9 in that 1 panel laughing
DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER erm

Spitfire can throw more than 25 punches per second. Originally her reflexes were only stated to be 2x human, but she can now run well in excess of mach speeds and here reaction time and reflexes are increased proportionally to her speed.

His Adamantium weighs 75 pounds and is distributed evenly across his body, it's not a big deal, particularly for a guy who can climb mountains with a 1,500lbs concert grand piano on his back.

25 punches per second is 10x faster than a skilled human. It's hardly unreasonable for Wolverine.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:35 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

25 punches per second is 10x faster than a skilled human. It's hardly unreasonable for Wolverine.
logan is not 10x faster than a skilled human.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:37 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

LOL i see there no arguing with that guy laughing

even when theres a post above his of wolverine throwing 4 blows in 2 secs erm

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:40 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Starscream M
logan is not 10x faster than a skilled human.

Dude, Wolverine is easily 10 times faster than the fastest real human. Hell, Punisher is probably pushing 5 times faster than the fastest real human.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:45 PM
Starscream M

Dude, Wolverine is easily 10 times faster than the fastest real human. Hell, Punisher is probably pushing 5 times faster than the fastest real human.
wait, punisher is a human...so is logan 10x faster than punisher

also, what are you basing this on?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:47 PM