KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America (Steve) vs. Wildcat and Green Arrow

Captain America (Steve) vs. Wildcat and Green Arrow
Started by: Marvelknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Were did he lie and resort to trickery?

This is priceless coming from the guy who insists wolverine peak-human and when ask to prove such statements......u ignore the request (seems like ur lying if anything)
He lied when he said that 95% of Spidey's strength feats are 10-20 tons. Those wouldn't be strength feats but normal actions. Is Superman lifting a car considered a strength feat?
quote:

What non strength feats would these be champ?
All of wolverine's showings are non strength feats (except the strength feats).
quote:

No there not, the whole point of strength feats is to gauge what the character consistent level of strength is and there limitations. Honestly ur like talking to a wall.
No it's not. It is to show the upper levels of what a character can do.
quote:

No there not, that a straight up bull faced lie. He has strength feats over 20 tons, but the majority? prove it. Because ur full of shit.
By definition, Strength feats for spidey are feats out of the norm for him.
quote:

Kingpin is not peak human (in strength), wtf don't u get? How can anyone be as stupid as ur acting. It not possible. U must be trolling, because no one is this friggin stupid.
You would forever disagree since you are not using the same definition of Peak Human as I.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 12:25 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by h1a8
He lied when he said that 95% of Spidey's strength feats are 10-20 tons.

how is that a lie? again can we see evidence of how thats a lie?

Seems like ur trying to discredit him, because your arguement is garbage.

Those wouldn't be strength feats but normal actions. Is Superman lifting a car considered a strength feat?

yes they would. The fact ur trying to play parker up, by pretending there not strength feats is absurdly laughing

Ur arguement is ridiculous, because superman can lift thousands upon thousands of tons, that like the equivalent of spiderman picking up a piece of paper. If ur gunna try to be a smart ass and use examples, try actually using ones that work, as usual you epiclly failed.

All of wolverine's showings are non strength feats (except the strength feats).

That can be said of any character, ur arguing semantics, u retard.

No it's not. It is to show the upper levels of what a character can do. By definition, Strength feats for spidey are feats out of the norm for him.

No , there feats in which he utilizes his strength. The fact u think only feat beyond characters establish power level counts as feats, just shows how ridiculous ur arguement is.

You would forever disagree since you are not using the same definition of Peak Human as I.

so ur arguing semantics?

So in other words I was right and your trolling.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 12:42 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
how is that a lie? again can we see evidence of how thats a lie?

Seems like ur trying to discredit him, because your arguement is garbage.

yes they would. The fact ur trying to play parker up, by pretending there not strength feats is absurdly laughing

Ur arguement is ridiculous, because superman can lift thousands upon thousands of tons, that like the equivalent of spiderman picking up a piece of paper. If ur gunna try to be a smart ass and use examples, try actually using ones that work, as usual you epiclly failed.
Again, a strength feat isn't one where it is beyond a character's level but rather, it is in the upper portion of a character's level.

Rather I exaggerated on the Superman example, my point still stands.
Superman still used super strength to lift the car, so by your definition it should be a strength feat. But it isn't.

quote:

That can be said of any character, ur arguing semantics, u retard.

No , there feats in which he utilizes his strength. The fact u think only feat beyond characters establish power level counts as feats, just shows how ridiculous ur arguement is.

so ur arguing semantics?

So in other words I was right and your trolling.
My definition of peak human is the highest a pure human can possible achieve in comics (not real life). That means, if I were in a comic and trained well I can become a peak human (real life standards) but not a comic peak human.

Pure human Bucky is olympic all across the board (comic standards). He is higher than athletic.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 03:14 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Powerless T'challa has stated on panel that he's peak human. Then he went on having a good showing against Kraven.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 04:00 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Bentley
Powerless T'challa has stated on panel that he's peak human. Then he went on having a good showing against Kraven.

I don't buy statements unless there exist feats shown to back them up.
What happen in the showing against Kraven to convince you that he is in his strength level?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 05:25 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I don't buy statements unless there exist feats shown to back them up.
What happen in the showing against Kraven to convince you that he is in his strength level?

What according to you would be a good feat that proves peak strength?

Beh, you should take statements into consideration, when you only trust a certain kind of feats you're actually cherry picking feats which is always the wrong way to go.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 05:36 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Black Panther pretty much owned Kraven though

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 05:41 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

What according to you would be a good feat that proves peak strength?

Beh, you should take statements into consideration, when you only trust a certain kind of feats you're actually cherry picking feats which is always the wrong way to go.
Well strength is exact I would say. You must carefully choose the correct feats. For example, Bats, CA, Spidey, and many others have beaten far stronger foes with skill, speed, or any other advantages.

With that said, any grappling feats against Kraven would be acceptable (some type of tugging or pushing against each other). There may be other evidences that I might be open too. Just know I will be extremely objective and not bias in any way (I don't care for either character to be honest).

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 06:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Again, a strength feat isn't one where it is beyond a character's level but rather, it is in the upper portion of a character's level.

Rather I exaggerated on the Superman example, my point still stands.
Superman still used super strength to lift the car, so by your definition it should be a strength feat. But it isn't.

Notice how u dodge my pleas for evidence of Srank Lying and as usual u dodge the question because u had no evidence, but instead spouting BS and when called out on it u simply pretend u dident see it. SO typical.

It does not even have to be the upper level, simply a degree of effort being used. Strength feats can come in many shapes and sizes.

No that not true at all. Becuase he not putting any degree of effort in. thats not remotely comparable to spiderman in the least. Your arguement still fails. Superman lifitng a car is the equivalent of Spiderman picking up a pebble.

My definition of peak human is the highest a pure human can possible achieve in comics (not real life). That means, if I were in a comic and trained well I can become a peak human (real life standards) but not a comic peak human.

Again semantics. I hate people like u, once u start losing a debate with people, you play the semantics game.

I dont care what ur deffinition is, we go by what shown on pannel. The fact u have some crazy definition does not over shadow marvel own establish hiarchy.

By the way not a single comic character reaches your definition of peak human champ.

Pure human Bucky is olympic all across the board (comic standards). He is higher than athletic.

No he peak human and marvel made this pretty dam clear.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 07:17 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

. Just know I will be extremely objective and not bias in any way (I don't care for either character to be honest).

For starters people who say crap like "I will be extremely objective" is by rule of thumb not objective.

And you being objective is laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 07:19 PM
Bentley
Seitei

I agree that Bucky has done enough stuff to justify his peak human status, one of the nastiest "regular human" characters of the past year.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 07:30 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Is this seriously still going on? Sheesh.

Captain America (Steve): Superhuman
Captain America (Bucky): Peak Human + Bionic Arm
Black Panther (HSH): Superhuman
Black Panther (Normal): Peak Human
Kraven: Superhuman
Kingpin: Superhuman

It's well established that Bucky is physically the equal of several peak human characters (Crossbones, Batroc, Wolf Spyder operatives) as well as being physically superior to several Olympics (Falcon, Hawkeye, Punisher) and Peak Human Female characters like Black Widow. It's not really a debate.

Oh, that reminds me, Bucky was causally snatching Hawkeye's arrows out of the air while doing a gymnastic routine, so imagine what a serious Steve would do against an inferior archer. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 08:38 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

HE's arrows are faster than bullets when he gets serious

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 08:48 PM
h1a8

I agree that Bucky has done enough stuff to justify his peak human status, one of the nastiest "regular human" characters of the past year.
In comics, peak human is not the same as peak human in reality. There are other pure humans significantly stronger than Bucky. Thus he can never be a peak human. I would say olympic strength (comic olympic strength) at best.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 09:54 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

In comics, peak human is not the same as peak human in reality. There are other pure humans significantly stronger than Bucky. Thus he can never be a peak human. I would say olympic strength (comic olympic strength) at best.

All characters stronger then Bucky are superhuman.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 09:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Is this seriously still going on? Sheesh.

Captain America (Steve): Superhuman
Captain America (Bucky): Peak Human + Bionic Arm
Black Panther (HSH): Superhuman
Black Panther (Normal): Peak Human
Kraven: Superhuman
Kingpin: Superhuman

It's well established that Bucky is physically the equal of several peak human characters (Crossbones, Batroc, Wolf Spyder operatives) as well as being physically superior to several Olympics (Falcon, Hawkeye, Punisher) and Peak Human Female characters like Black Widow. It's not really a debate.

Oh, that reminds me, Bucky was causally snatching Hawkeye's arrows out of the air while doing a gymnastic routine, so imagine what a serious Steve would do against an inferior archer. cool

You are still ranking things off reality scales. In comics, the scales are higher. A peak human in comics is a superhuman in reality.

As a peak human, there can be no other humans significantly stronger than you (a touch stronger is ok). Otherwise, you are not at the peak of humanity.

How can many be above human if they are human? That would mean they are above themselves, which is a contradiction.

Last edited by h1a8 on Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 09:57 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

You are still ranking things off reality scales. In comics, the scales are higher. A peak human in comics is a superhuman in reality.

As a peak human, there can be no other humans significantly stronger than you (a touch stronger is ok). Otherwise, you are not at the peak of humanity.

How can many be above human if they are human? That would mean they are above themselves, which is a contradiction.

I'm not using a real life scale, I'm using the a comic scale of characters who are established on panel as peak or super human. Anyone listed as peak would be superhuman in the real world, anyone listed as superhuman would be slightly more superhuman in the real world.

Anyone stronger then the characters listed as peak human is superhuman themselves. Period. The limits aren't arbitrary they clearly defined. Daredevil is peak human. Current Panther is peak human. Cross Bones is peak human. We have been told this emphatically ON PANEL, in some cases several times. Characters who are above the established limits of human potential are superhuman, regardless of the reasoning - or lack of reasoning - for their strength. It's not f_cking rocket science.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 10:07 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm not using a real life scale, I'm using the a comic scale of characters who are established on panel as peak or super human. Anyone listed as peak would be superhuman in the real world, anyone listed as superhuman would be slightly more superhuman in the real world.
Good! Now we are on the same page.
quote:

Anyone stronger then the characters listed as peak human is superhuman themselves. Period. The limits aren't arbitrary they clearly defined. Daredevil is peak human. Current Panther is peak human. Cross Bones is peak human. We have been told this emphatically ON PANEL, in some cases several times. Characters who are above the established limits of human potential are superhuman, regardless of the reasoning - or lack of reasoning - for their strength. It's not f_cking rocket science.

Since we are on the same page I can say this to end the argument.

A>A is a contradiction.
1. Super human > pure human is a true statement.
2. But Classic Kingpin and others = pure human and they are also=super human.
3. So this implies super human > super human
which is a contradiction.

Get it?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 11:02 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Except, having superhuman strength this his inception means Kingpin is above "normal human." He is a superhuman because he has superhuman abilities. He is human only in the sense that he doesn't have the x-gene on his 23 chromosome, and he isn't an alien, but that is essentially a technicality. Fisk is superhuman.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 11:05 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Good! Now we are on the same page.

Since we are on the same page I can say this to end the argument.

A>A is a contradiction.
1. Super human > pure human is a true statement.
2. But Classic Kingpin and others = pure human and they are also=super human.
3. So this implies super human > super human
which is a contradiction.

Get it?

U are a retard. honestly u are just so fing stupid.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 11:39 PM