KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Jacob Blake Police Shooting
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Its a shooting that wouldn't have occurred if he wasn't there. I get the protesters were violent, but that was the police's problem, and HE CHOSE to make it his own, and there is no other excuse except for some childish wannabe hero adrenaline rush, only in this case THERE ARE ACTUAL LIVES INVOLVED. So he gets ZERO SYMPATHY, sorry.
He wouldn’t of fires shots if people wasn’t rioting etc in the first place, it’s easy to take such a one sided stance see.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:05 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Also, can I just say that I am REALLY ENJOYING THIS HYPOCRISY, how, when Jacob Blake got shot, Trump supporters were saying "He's a wife-beating sex offender and deserves NO SYMPATHY", but now that they have ACTUAL MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse amongst their ranks, they're trying to give him all the moral leeway in the book. Lol, you Trump supporters are the epitome of Deplorable Hypocrites, and the whole world sees it...

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:09 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Who the **** is saying to sympathize with him? Grow up. This issue isn't as cut and dry as you seem to make it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:25 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Also, you just have to love how stupid Trump supporters are. If Rittenhouse didn't show up, BLM would have burned the city down over some bullshit and Trump would have had the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to proclaim his administration as America's best hope. Now Rittenhouse has Trump looking like the Grand Wizard and he has no excuses for it. Lulz, keep sabotaging yourselves, you Deplorable Locusts. I find it entertaining smile

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:28 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Also, you just have to love how stupid Trump supporters are. If Rittenhouse didn't show up, BLM would have burned the city down over some bullshit and Trump would have had the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to proclaim his administration as America's best hope. Now Rittenhouse has Trump looking like the Grand Wizard and he has no excuses for it. Lulz, keep sabotaging yourselves, you Deplorable Locusts. I find it entertaining smile

I don't know, your meltdowns are worthy of a top notch bingo awardsmile

So here's your banging bingo bango

Bingo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:39 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by snowdragon
I don't know, your meltdowns are worthy of a top notch bingo awardsmile

So here's your banging bingo bango

Bingo

Ahh, the witty bitty Trump supporter knows he can't respond so he tries to deflect with "U mad bro?". Your deplorable tricks fool nobody, Locust. Be mad at ya boi Rittenhouse for sabotaging your Antichrist Overlords already failing campaign smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:42 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by dadudemon
221 million.

Can you link where you got this number, and exactly what group it is referring to?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:44 PM
snowdragon

Ahh, the witty bitty Trump supporter knows he can't respond so he tries to deflect with "U mad bro?". Your deplorable tricks fool nobody, Locust. Be mad at ya boi Rittenhouse for sabotaging your Antichrist Overlords already failing campaign smile

Wee, here's another bingo award for you, you are collecting the shiny stars today aren't yousmile

Bingo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:45 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Wee, here's another bingo award for you, you are collecting the shiny stars today aren't yousmile

Bingo

I know you're collecting the awards. The attention I'm giving you is probably more than you get in the average month, so I know you're happy smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:46 PM
snowdragon

I know you're collecting the awards. The attention I'm giving you is probably more than you get in the average month, so I know you're happy smile

I have a pocket full of bingos for you man, it's no trouble to acknowledge your work. I know you need the bingo participation trophies for your social media warrioringsmile

Bingo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:51 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I have a pocket full of bingos for you man, it's no trouble to acknowledge your work. I know you need the bingo participation trophies for your social media warrioringsmile

Bingo

I normally wouldn't respond to such a blatant troll post, but I know that you NEED THIS ATTENTION, so I won't make you whore for it too bad....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 04:59 PM
snowdragon

I normally wouldn't respond to such a blatant troll post, but I know that you NEED THIS ATTENTION, so I won't make you whore for it too bad....

You had me when you said I..........here's your participation awardsmile

Bingo

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:08 PM
dadudemon

Can you link where you got this number, and exactly what group it is referring to?

It's ass pulled just like the concept that Trumpers are rabid over the shootings and deaths.

But we do have polling that shows people are fatigued over the rioting and looting and it is influencing the election and allowed Trump to see all-time high approval.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Also, can I just say that I am REALLY ENJOYING THIS HYPOCRISY, how, when Jacob Blake got shot, Trump supporters were saying "He's a wife-beating sex offender and deserves NO SYMPATHY", but now that they have ACTUAL MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse amongst their ranks, they're trying to give him all the moral leeway in the book. Lol, you Trump supporters are the epitome of Deplorable Hypocrites, and the whole world sees it...

Wait a minute...

Rittenhouse is like the cop in the scenario. No hypocrisy needed.

Rittenhouse shot and killed a dude who diddled a kid and shot and killed a man who beat the shit out of and tortured his girlfriend. Rittenhouse also tried to disengage from their attacks and only fired after he was fired at and as about to eat a Molotov cocktail.

No hypocrisy needed at all in this scenario. The cops shot Blake: wife beater and also a sex offender. The cops most certainly were not acting in self-defense like Rittenhosue.

So where's the hypocrisy?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Wait a minute...

Rittenhouse is like the cop in the scenario. No hypocrisy needed.

Rittenhouse shot and killed a dude who diddled a kid and shot and killed a man who beat the shit out of and tortured his girlfriend. Rittenhouse also tried to disengage from their attacks and only fired after he was fired at and as about to eat a Molotov cocktail.

No hypocrisy needed at all in this scenario. The cops shot Blake: wife beater and also a sex offender. The cops most certainly were not acting in self-defense like Rittenhosue.

So where's the hypocrisy?

Is Anthony Huber the kid diddler, the girlfriend torturer, or the Molotov thrower?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:25 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Wait a minute...

Rittenhouse is like the cop in the scenario.

The cops most certainly were not acting in self-defense like Rittenhosue.

So are they alike or not?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:31 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

It's ass pulled just like the concept that Trumpers are rabid over the shootings and deaths.

But we do have polling that shows people are fatigued over the rioting and looting and it is influencing the election and allowed Trump to see all-time high approval.

Definitely not the first time that someone defending Trump has ass-pulled some data. SPEAKING OF WHICH, what exactly did Anthony Huber do to deserve being killed by Kyle "Deplorable Demon" Rottenhouse?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:34 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So are they alike or not?

I tried warning DDM, get deep with the deplorables, you become demonically hypocritical. I just hope he sees the light before it is too late for him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:37 PM
Insane Titan

you’re a lying who’s talking absolute shit. I’m no “trumper” as you like to say a I don’t even live in America. I flat out said the shooter deserves the highest punishment he can get. The only thing that people can see is how unstable and bias you are, after all you feel sorry for a sex offender.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:39 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

So based on the fact that you CLEARLY didn't read my various posts demonizing Blake for his sexual predation, it appears that conservatives are IGNORANT, XENOPHOBIC, AND ILLITERATE. And don't worry, after Trump gets ousted, all the little conservative outposts around the world, from Brexit-bytched U.K., to Poland, to Russia, are going to get their little ethnic empires overthrown. The Worldwide Liberal Revolution is Coming, and it WILL BE A JUGGERNAUT, so be ready to surrender to it smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 05:45 PM