KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jacob Blake Police Shooting

Jacob Blake Police Shooting
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is not good. Talked to Backfire about this, last week: Civil War II has already started. It's between (1) leftist retards with too much time on their hands who are full of marxist indoctrination and (2)the normal people and right-wingers.

This leftist retards are very much a minority and do not represent 90%+ of the population. They are just a bunch of very vocal and very active idiots who really do need to get lives and get jobs.

Supposedly, at least one right wing group was caught posing as Antifa.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if all the violance from both sides are really the left and right posing as each other and tearing shite up. Would be funny is left wing Proud Boy covers fought with right wing Antifa covers.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 01:36 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^total bullshit. Sorry, but unless you have actual verifiable proof of that it is just a looney left-wing conspiracy theory.

I know you hate admitting that leftists are evil, disgusting people and would much rather put the blame on right-wingers but I'm not falling for that shit.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 02:19 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

So supposedly they found a knife on Jacob's driver side floorboard.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 11:30 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by snowdragon
So supposedly they found a knife on Jacob's driver side floorboard.

I've already said my piece on how Blake deserved to get shot and how white-knighting bastards like BLM and my panzy self when I made this thread need to stop virtue signalling.

What I would like to talk about now is why Locusts of the Abyss like Kyle Rittenhouse think it is okay to add fuel to the fire by perpetrating mass shootings, and the effect that it will have on the already rotten reputation of Trump supporters going into the future.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:34 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Lestov16
I've already said my piece on how Blake deserved to get shot and how white-knighting bastards like BLM and my panzy self when I made this thread need to stop virtue signalling.

What I would like to talk about now is why Locusts of the Abyss like Kyle Rittenhouse think it is okay to add fuel to the fire by perpetrating mass shootings, and the effect that it will have on the already rotten reputation of Trump supporters going into the future.
fully agree with you, how anyone can show sympathy for someone who has had sex with underage kids and is a serial domestic abuser is beyond me.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:38 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Insane Titan
fully agree with you, how anyone can show sympathy for someone who has had sex with underage kids and is a serial domestic abuser is beyond me.

Like I said, I'm focused on demonic Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse now. How do you think his mass shooting will affect the public's view of Trump supporters, especially going into the election?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:43 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Like I said, I'm focused on demonic Trump supporter Kyle Rittenhouse now. How do you think his mass shooting will affect the public's view of Trump supporters, especially going into the election?
tbh I don’t know and don’t really care as I live in the uk. But for the shooter himself, he should get the highest punishment available to him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:48 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I dont think he should have been patroling, that aside he was assaulted. He didn't show up and start spraying, he ran from a mob who assaulted him before he shot when he was on the ground.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 12:49 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Now apparently Deplorable Demonic Demagogue Tucker Carlson has been defending Rittenhouse's mass shooting. Glad to see that these Satanic Sociopaths have each other's backs laughing

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 01:38 PM
dadudemon

Positively and it's rallying people who were undecided (Independents) to support Trump, as well.

It especially has the people who are tired of BLM and AntiFa destroying shit and killing people, cheering. They want far far more dead BLM and AntiFa rioters. Far more. Thousands.

This also includes the black people who are counter-protesting BLM.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 02:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 02:46 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Positively and it's rallying people who were undecided (Independents) to support Trump, as well.

It especially has the people who are tired of BLM and AntiFa destroying shit and killing people, cheering. They want far far more dead BLM and AntiFa rioters. Far more. Thousands.

This also includes the black people who are counter-protesting BLM.

So basically the sociopathic xenophobic Trump supporters have decided to abandon any masquerade of decency and are actively gearing up for Civil War II: Antichrist Bugaloo. I just hope that Trump supporters know that despite whatever bullshit charts their leader shows them, THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY, BIDEN/HARRIS WILL OVERTHROW TRUMP, and afterwards, his little backyard militia of supporters WILL BE PERSCUTED AS INSURGENT DEMONS WHO TRIED AND FAILED TO UPEND AMERICAN DEMOCRACY WITH AUTOCRACY (which is the ULTIMATE AMERICAN SIN). So good luck to them. I hope that they are ready for the Post Trump Purge, and I just hope that YOU, DDM, know to keep your head low, and don't wear any MAGA merch in public, for your own good....

Last edited by Lestov16 on Aug 27th, 2020 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 02:52 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

The shooter, Rittenhouse?

No.

But the two people who died:

1. Joseph Rosenbaum: Served 12.5 years in prison for "sexual stuff with a minor" and was a lifetime registered sex offender. Wasn't a Romeo and Juliette situation. He diddled a kid.

Citation: https://appsdoc.wi.gov/public/offenderdetails?id=60063

2. Anthony Huber: Convicted domestic abuser - multiple counts. Convicted of false imprisonment and strangulation. Motherf*cker tortured his partner.

Citation:

(please log in to view the image)

And the dude that didn't die:

3. Gaige Grosskreutz: Convicted of burglary and illegally carrying a firearm. He was shot in the arm while trying to shoot and kill Rittenhouse.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So basically the sociopathic xenophobic Trump supporters have decided to abandon any masquerade of decency and are actively gearing up for Civil War II: Antichrist Bugaloo.

No.

Hundreds of millions of Americans are tired of the AntiFa and BLM rioting and looting.

I know it's easy to try to vilify Trumpers. But in this case, it has almost nothing to do with Trumpers.

Are you aware that someone else shot a gun in the rioter's group before Rittenhouse fired a shot?

Are you also aware that Rittenhouse was being chased by a dude with a Molotov cocktail that was lit and his hand raised to try and throw it?

Are you also aware when Rittenhouse killed the second person, he was literally being attacked? Are you aware that multiple shots were being fired at him as he was running after shooting the first guy? Are you aware that the third guy who was injured had a gun and his "gun arm" was the one that was shot?

With all these facts, the narrative greatly changes from a "deranged Trumper" to just another "Rooftop Koreans" type situation. He was stupid enough to be on the ground level and not on the rooftop with his coworkers/peers.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:06 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So basically the sociopathic xenophobic Trump supporters have decided to abandon any masquerade of decency and are actively gearing up for Civil War II: Antichrist Bugaloo. I just hope that Trump supporters know that despite whatever bullshit charts their leader shows them, THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY, BIDEN/HARRIS WILL OVERTHROW TRUMP, and afterwards, his little backyard militia of supporters WILL BE PERSCUTED AS INSURGENT DEMONS WHO TRIED AND FAILED TO UPEND AMERICAN DEMOCRACY WITH AUTOCRACY (which is the ULTIMATE AMERICAN SIN). So good luck to them. I hope that they are ready for the Post Trump Purge, and I just hope that YOU, DDM, know to keep your head low, and don't wear any MAGA merch in public, for your own good....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:15 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

No.

Hundreds of millions of Americans are tired of the AntiFa and BLM rioting and looting.

I know it's easy to try to vilify Trumpers. But in this case, it has almost nothing to do with Trumpers.

Are you aware that someone else shot a gun in the rioter's group before Rittenhouse fired a shot?

Are you also aware that Rittenhouse was being chased by a dude with a Molotov cocktail that was lit and his hand raised to try and throw it?

Are you also aware when Rittenhouse killed the second person, he was literally being attacked? Are you aware that multiple shots were being fired at him as he was running after shooting the first guy? Are you aware that the third guy who was injured had a gun and his "gun arm" was the one that was shot?

With all these facts, the narrative greatly changes from a "deranged Trumper" to just another "Rooftop Koreans" type situation. He was stupid enough to be on the ground level and not on the rooftop with his coworkers/peers.

Hundreds of millions? How many hundreds, because there's only THREE hundred million people in America, so I'm going to need your chart on that. And don't try to equate "people being sick of BLM/ANTIFA" to "people supporting RITTENHOUSE/Trump". The only reason people are sick of BLM/ANTIFA is that are racists and anarchists sabotaging the legitimate efforts to remove the stain of Trump. Just because they don't like those groups protesting Trump, doesn't mean they are giving Trump their support, and in fact it means that they are planning on going after Trump and his supporters IN A WORSE WAY. So don't get it twisted, and like I said, keep your head low.

Also, as far as " the protesters were attacking him", maybe his wannabe Punisher dumbass was should not have been there and he could have left site security TO THE ACTUAL ARMED POLICE. Don't act like he's some poor victim when he clearly went there looking for a fight.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:30 PM
dadudemon

Hundreds of millions? How many hundreds...?

221 million.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:38 PM
ares834

Also, as far as " the protesters were attacking him", maybe his wannabe Punisher dumbass was should not have been there and he could have left site security TO THE ACTUAL ARMED POLICE. Don't act like he's some poor victim when he clearly went there looking for a fight.

There is no doubt that he shouldn't have been there. And he will likely, and should, face severe consequences for that. However, the shooting is quite clearly in self defense.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:38 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ares834
There is no doubt that he shouldn't have been there. And he will likely, and should, face severe consequences for that. However, the shooting is quite clearly in self defense.

He is not allowed to open carry unless he's 18.

The best case scenario for him is he gets an unlawful brandishing of a firearm. And an unlawful discharge of a firearm. Those are his minimum charges that he absolutely cannot get out of.

However, the police thanked them, the day before, for their support (to the people protecting businesses with their guns). Likely, his lawyer will be able to get him out of his minimum charges related to brandishing and firing. But not the unlawful open carry.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:41 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by ares834

Its a shooting that wouldn't have occurred if he wasn't there. I get the protesters were violent, but that was the police's problem, and HE CHOSE to make it his own, and there is no other excuse except for some childish wannabe hero adrenaline rush, only in this case THERE ARE ACTUAL LIVES INVOLVED. So he gets ZERO SYMPATHY, sorry.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2020 03:57 PM