KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode-II Select #33

Episode-II Select #33
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

why does Boba look so unhappy??

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 09:38 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

roll eyes (sarcastic) Can't we play nice?

I think he's focusing on that screen, Merc.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

?? oh, ok

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 10:38 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, it almost looks as if Jango is instructing Boba on how to use or read it.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boshuda

I think we are going to end up rooting for Boba Fett..I can sense that Boba is going to be a good guy...a child caught up in the meddlings of adults...who after the death(?) of his father will turn angry with vengence. No way will George allow Boba to start off an evil little brat...even if he ends up that way!
That's my theory...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 05:37 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

his father was probably abusive.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 11:43 AM
Ratcat

Huh??? Now where di that come from? Jango does have the look of a military man I guess. And if Boba really is a clone then Jango probably doesn't have much of a nurturing spirit...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 01:37 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I don't think that picture is from the film. Its more likely to be inbetween takes. Maybe Logan forgot his lines and he reading it now, with Morrison upset over the retake.....but its definetly not a snapshot from the film.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noggins

It has to be said that's the best pic so far! It only means next weeks will be a section of a wall or something...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 11:51 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

What makes you think that this isn't from the actual movie? My guess is that Boba just noticed something on the rader....like an oncoming ship(Obi-Wan's perhaps?). And Jango is upset just concerned.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 01:15 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, that's what I said earlier. A photo of some footage being screened hense the grainy.

I wonder how long Selects will last? On Location is gone so is select next to go?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 02:12 AM
queeq
Chaos

On location probably stopped because there is no Location anymore. Hopefully we'll still get the select pics. Next up should be some digital designs buildings, vehicles, ships and who knows, characters. Jar Jar?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 05:09 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh I know you're right of course, I guess I just hope that Seleft will continue pretty much up until release.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 06:12 PM
queeq
Chaos

I hope so and I think so. A nice idea would be if they replace the On Location with At ILM, so we can see what they're working on.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 06:30 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey! THAT is such a cool idea.

*Starts drafting a proposal to Lucasfilms.*

Queeq, you'll need to sign this before I send it off...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 06:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

Can I just mark "X"? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 07:47 PM
Ratcat

OK, so are we done with Select 33 then? I think we are unless anyone can come up with anything earth shattering.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 01:54 AM
queeq
Chaos

Okay, I'll try. See the little boy on the right? That's going to be the same person who captures Han Solo and brings him before Jabba the Hutt.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 03:33 AM
Ratcat

Can you prove that? laughing out loud Wouldn't it be such a kick in the pants if after all this it turns out that Daniel Logan ISN'T Boba Fett????

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 03:38 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes it would. laughing out loud

The storyboards contradict now I'm afraid.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 03:46 AM