KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Jaina Solo vs Darth Maul

Jaina Solo vs Darth Maul
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jaina Solo vs Darth Maul

Both prime, who wins?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:43 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Jaina.

But Maul is prettier.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

You nearly got the hat trick. Nearly.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:46 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

I may be a little biased towards her. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll take it.

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 04:52 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maul might have a problem with Jaina's unorthodoxy

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:17 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

True Jaina is really unorthodox the way she elbows people occasionally. She probably wins the entire fight on account of that tbh

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:20 PM
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

For her fight with Caedus, she trained with Boba Fett and the Mandalorians in hand-to-hand. Maul was trained in teras-kasi so my argument is it's an even match.

But I would have to say that Jaina comes out on top due to her Force abilities. But beaten, bruised and bloodied.

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Maul was trained in far more than just Teras-Kasi.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Jaina has an edge in the Force, and probably outsabers him too. Maul has the martial arts edge, no matter how much Boba Fett training Jaina has.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Just naming some of the training bub. I didn't want to write a full brief on both combatants. Also Jaina's combat experience: YV War, Joiner War, Caedus & Lost tribe (Battle of Coruscant) are just some examples. Not sure if Maul could sustain that much combat in such a short amount of time.

War Doctor

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 05:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Maul's whole thing is that he's a physical beast. And stronger then any human will ever be. He's not lacking for stamina.

Jaina is basically out finessing him.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 06:20 PM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, Jaina. She's very well trained, and she has a bigger force tank to pour into enhancing physical stats.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

ares834 is online now!

Wow, surprised by all the people saying Jaina... I agree she wins BTW.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 08:51 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Maul's whole thing is that he's a physical beast. And stronger then any human will ever be. He's not lacking for stamina.

Jaina is basically out finessing him.

I have yet to see you post something accurate concerning Maul, tbh. My bets are that you've been watching too much Jensaraai.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2015 09:15 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

I don't like Jensaari. He's too down on Yoda for my taste.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 01:48 AM
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Angelalex242
I don't like Jensaari. He's too down on Yoda for my taste.

You're entitled to your opinion but I highly recommend watching his other videos as they are fascinating and a lot of fun. Yoda distaste aside, he makes some really insightful views and it's amazing how he can make videos about characters we barely know anything about.

Heck, he made a video about Vindican, a guy we know practically nothing about, and still made some logical points about how he fights.

Oh, and Jaina wins this.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 02:54 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Trocity
Jaina.

But Maul is prettier.

Trocity you are now one of my favorite peoples for having that avatar and sig. Royal Guardsmen ftw.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it's too late to cure the Jaina-wank plague that has engulfed versus boards across the internet. I guess I'll just need to let it infect everyone.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 03:29 AM
Trocity

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Trocity you are now one of my favorite peoples for having that avatar and sig. Royal Guardsmen ftw.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 09:25 AM