KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » The Official Episode-I DVD Thread

The Official Episode-I DVD Thread
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

still a long time away from it...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 06:45 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What? The DVD, one week and counting... big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2001 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I just got the US SW Insider this weekend and I saw these pics in the missing scenes of the DVD. Nice compo, RC, and it too made me think immediately of yerssot's nutty assessment that that was Slave I. big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 12:59 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

one week....of course I am at that damn army exercise mad mad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 03:04 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hey, nobody said it wasn't Slave I big grin , you had to know that I was wrong...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 04:23 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I stand corrected to KJ too, I found out that the latest UK mag came out this week.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Of course I know you're wrong. You're always wrong. big grin
But for some weird reason you seem to insist on proof. Well, there you have it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 08:08 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, I have had this DVD for 3 hours now and so far, so good.

The Beginning had me glued to the screen. I really thought it was going to be very boring but it wasn't. There was a lot of insight into how Episode-I was made, covering all the aspects of production.

The best bit was the last scene; George Lucas sitting at a desk with a pencil and paper. He writes.

STAR WARS

Episode-II

Then a couple of shots of him writing and then,

Fade Out

Excellent stuff.

When viewing on a PC ensure that you DON'T use the InterActual Browser to play the DVD's. It really corrupts badly, jumpy and aweful.

Anyway, enjoy!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2001 11:02 AM
yerssot

enjoy? enjoying the days that are left...
17 october!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2001 04:22 PM
queeq
Chaos

I CAN'T STAND IT, I WANNA HAVE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are the cut scenes?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 11:52 AM
Ratcat

But scenes are good, just found the 2 minute blooper real as well. It's at Ch5tr2.

I love the way they added JarJar in on them. big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 01:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

I got the Easter Eggs overview. You can get it on the internet anywhere. There are really a LOT of Easter Eggs on it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 02:08 PM
yerssot

I heard of someone that included a scene with two robots that ended with them saying: was this good mr GL?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 03:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH THE HORROR----THE HORROR----HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP

CRAP CRAP CRAP. THe delivery people forgot to deliver the box with SW DVD's to my videostore..... I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY. I MUST KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:11 PM
yerssot

whoooooooeeeeeeeehooooooooooooeeeeeeee!!!!

that's another 24 hours!!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:19 PM
queeq
Chaos

I don't think I can make it.... sad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:25 PM
yerssot

smile smile smile smile
my life is good!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:31 PM
queeq
Chaos

Too bad it won't last for very long now. evil face

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 08:50 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by queeq
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
HH THE HORROR----THE HORROR----HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP

CRAP CRAP CRAP. THe delivery people forgot to deliver the box with SW DVD's to my videostore..... I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY. I MUST KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Falls of chair, laughing hysterically.*

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 09:11 PM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

i concur big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2001 09:40 PM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote