KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » those lying conniving B@stards

those lying conniving B@stards
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Angry those lying conniving B@stards

Grrrrrrrrrrr teachers are such lying conniving b@stards!!!!!!! the tell us dont do any thing you dont want to do. they also say never give into peer pressure BUT yet they always make us do things we DONT want to do....whats up with that???

I say we revolt!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:09 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Time for a revolution???

Of course!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:12 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I want to become a teacher to rule the lesser people (children)! MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:12 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

laughing

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:13 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

okay *stands up* its time for a BIG change!!!!! there's more of us then there is of them!!!!.......let it be known no teacher shall ever punish another student or tell them what to do again!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:15 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

RAVEN! Sit down, or I'll send you to detention.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:16 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

ummm...i say we save the revolt until next school year. I'd just enjoy the rest of the year and get to enjoying summer before i gave them the satisfaction of knowing they pissed me off before summer.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:17 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*puts myth in a head lock* NO YOU SIT DOWN!!!! *pulls out knife* I SAID SIT DOWN!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:18 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*Expelled.

MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:20 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
*Expelled.

MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Expelled.....oh, I will expel you alright!!!!! *opens window* *pushes myth outside* *runs out side* *gets in myths car and continuously runs over him* HAHAHAHAHA!!!! whos laughing now?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:23 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Good thing I'm wearing that 'better than students' armor. big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:24 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Good thing I'm wearing that 'better than students' armor. big grin

*gets out of car* *rips off all the armor* *gets back in car* now lets try this agian. laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:26 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*Myth rolls out of way barely in time and slashes Raven's tires with one of those wooden rulers with the metal strip on the edge.

MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:27 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
*Myth rolls out of way barely in time and slashes Raven's tires with one of those wooden rulers with the metal strip on the edge.

MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Oh yeah buddy!!! *gets out of car* and *knocks myth to the ground*....*takes the ruler and holds to myths throat* dont move or you will be surrounded in a puddle of blood.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:31 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Luckily for Myth the tires were just enough to dull the ruler so the slicing was equivelent to a paper cut. Myth then starts laughing hysterically in Raven's face. Thats got to be humiliating. big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:34 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Luckily for Myth the tires were just enough to dull the ruler so the slicing was equivelent to a paper cut. Myth then starts laughing hysterically in Raven's face. Thats got to be humiliating. big grin

raven laughed back in myths face and said maybe that didnt work but this will!!!! raven pulls at test tube filled with HNO3 (Nitrict acid) raven then said I took this from the chem lab......raven then poured it into myths eyes. HAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:38 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

*Myth laughs again for you see that Myth is a teacher during the day, but at night, he is a creepy loser that likes to rub up against strange girls legs at the city park so therefor has sustained hundreds of shots of pepper spray to his eyes and now his eyes are immune to any burning sensation. HA!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:41 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

(btw: This is more fun than the Wacky KMC story yes )

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:43 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
(btw: This is more fun than the Wacky KMC story yes )

hehehe thanx big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:45 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
*Myth laughs again for you see that Myth is a teacher during the day, but at night, he is a creepy loser that likes to rub up against strange girls legs at the city park so therefor has sustained hundreds of shots of pepper spray to his eyes and now his eyes are immune to any burning sensation. HA!

raven said UGH I will never beat you. just then raven started to strangle myth....hehehe.....then she took her nails and dug them into his back.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:46 PM