KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman and the Joker.

Is Batman or the Joker the more frightening?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 5 45.45%
The Joker 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman and the Joker.
Started by: shaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaber
schizoid

Question Batman and the Joker.

Do you find Batman or the Joker more unsettling? The documentary about the most popular cartoon heroes said that Batman is "at least a scary as the Joker," but my friend thinks the Joker is worse. Which scares you more? confused

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:56 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Joker...i dont care much for batman..

SPIDERMAN.....love all the way...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:58 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Comic Book forum

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:59 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Id totally bang him smokin'

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:59 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

spiderman? he's married lil

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:00 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Comic Book forum
I think the question is dumb enough for this forum,

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:00 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut26

Shut up!! Hes not !!

madmad

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:01 PM
lil bitchiness
-

And....Id still bang him hough!! smokin'

I have red hair too...like Mary Jane

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:02 PM
shaber
schizoid

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut26
MJ is adulterous.

The documentary rated Spider-man (note the hyphon) as the second most popular superhero and Batman as the most popular superhero.

Last edited by shaber on Jan 24th, 2004 at 11:05 PM

Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by shaber
I think the question is dumb enough for this forum,

Yeah, me too. Lance used to be a mod so he has that instinct to move stuff around all the time. wink

Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

the joker reminds me of clowns

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:04 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Batman is way more dark and scary than the Joker. I read a comic once where Batman beat the Joker to a pulp and almost didn't let him live. It was very disturbing. Joker was all bloody and broken. Very bizaare, very unsettling.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:04 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

he is married and she is not adulterous

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:05 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Will you just give it a rest!!

Yes, he married...to me!!

Look at my sig...he loves me...He can stick himself to my window any day...and if Tobey McGuire is under that mask...i mind even less smokin'

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:07 PM
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, me too. Lance used to be a mod so he has that instinct to move stuff around all the time. wink

Damn straight byatch.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:07 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I'd like to see the Joker REALLY broken up - have you seen ROTJ? mad

DC once made a virtue of the fact that the whole lifetime for superhero's shifts along on an ever changing present. It transposed Batman to the seventeenth century where he became Leatherwings, the British Reiver. The Joker was a vicious, deformed pirate. Catwoman was a Spanish aristocrat.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:08 PM
sandman26
old but new

well you can have toby i hated him as spiderman and he's married to mary jane and would be married to gwen stacy if it weren't for idiot doc oct

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:08 PM
DeNiro

Joker was my favorite forever for like 5 halloweens i dressed up as him he was awesome i dont know what you find scary about him though he is a guy that looks like a clown jeeze really scary stick out tongue Joker rules though i still luv watch Batman with Jack N and Micheal Keton

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:15 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

he wasn't scary i don't find either of them scary but the joker was a serial killer

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:17 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Moving...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 03:26 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote