KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!

DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

DO NOT REPORT ANYMORE n00bslayer THREADS!

We're aware of the problem, the Recycle Bin is full of reports regarding these threads, pushing down potentially important alerts from other forums. The threads will be closed and the poster dealt with whenever a Global moderator is available.

Thanks..

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Aug 5th, 2005 at 04:13 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:03 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hes such an ass Cine.....ban noobslayer's ass.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:05 AM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

embarrasment i must have sent some 6 or so ; i lost count

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Can't. Not a Global, he'll be dealt with sometime by someone with that authority.

Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I stopped reporting things no expression

got it.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:06 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Globals...HA! They are never on. Milla was on and said something about banning n00bslayer, but apparently she "forgot".

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:07 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)
Spank em then

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:07 AM
~ J ~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Globals...HA! They are never on. Milla was on and said something about banning n00bslayer, but apparently she "forgot".

she must be noobslayer eek!

j/p stick out tongue

But she should have banned his ass while she was on!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:08 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Man,he started like 30 threads!

Each one is the same?? What we are all thinking is..........

no expression no expression no expression

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:10 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

A lot of things tend to go "forgotten" in "The Batcave".

LanceWindu

Originally posted by Royal Knight
she must be noobslayer eek!

j/p stick out tongue

But she should have banned his ass while she was on!

Yes she should have.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

*Reports all of n00bslayers threads*

What were you saying cine...?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:11 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

[quickquote=4651093](auto quote)[/quickquote]

Yet another reason why I quit my modship, nothing ever gets accomplished. When we asked for change, we got the run around.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:11 AM
silver_tears

They do have lives too

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:12 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

What is this 'lives' you're speaking of? no expression

stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:14 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by silver_tears
They do have lives too

Which is why Cine and myself both asked to be Globals to help when no one else was on. We got nothing, this is why you see KMC as it is today, the OTF is in ruins.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:14 AM
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Can't. Not a Global, he'll be dealt with sometime by someone with that authority.

See what's the sense of having mods who can't ban and what's the significance of globals?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:15 AM
GCG
Red Bull

i just suggested to Raz to have ALL mods with banning powers......

hmmmm......lets see

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:15 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Milla acknowledged the fact that he was the sock of a permanently banned member when she closed his one thread, why the hell didn't he get banned then?

This is ridiculous.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I didn't want to use this as a soapbox, but it's a prime example. I've respected other peoples obligations, but if you're not around to fulfill an important obligation, you should forfeit it to someone who's devoted and cares about the forums.

I knew of two prime candidates. One quit and the other is typing this message.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 04:16 AM