KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man Against Wonder Woman

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iron Man 21 42.86%
Wonder Woman 28 57.14%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Man Against Wonder Woman
Started by: Solidarsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidarsenal
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man Against Wonder Woman

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 07:03 PM
Solidarsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Solidarsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Solidarsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

this would end realy fast, iron man would own

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:08 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Not really. Wonder Woman is much stronger than Iron Man and has the capability of taking him down, plus she can block his energy blasts or whatever they are. I think it's one of those 'depends on the situation' fights.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:44 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i stand in awe at his beautiful imagery to match his threads big grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:47 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If you want to know how powerful Wonder Woman is, give Superman boobs and a bikini. I think she'll take this one.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 07:21 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Iron Man 5.5/10 (Depending on which armor he uses). His scientifically acquired might will be a match for Wonder Woman. Plus Iron Man's more versatile.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 12:20 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If you want to know how powerful Wonder Woman is, give Superman boobs and a bikini. I think she'll take this one.

nope not at all, shes no where near as strong as superman is in fact id venture to say superman would pwn wonder woman!!!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 12:17 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidarsenal
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
in fact id venture to say superman would pwn wonder woman!!!!!

That's perverted

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 01:15 AM
Solidarsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Solidarsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Solidarsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

Maybe she can block energy with his arm brace but, can she survive to 6 head seeking missile of 500 kilotons of TNT... I think not.

Iron would win this.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 08:24 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

That's if those missiles are fast enough to catch her. I'd go with Evangel and say it depends on the armor, and if Tony's ready for her. If not, she can easily overpower him, or speedblitz him. And being the DC brick that she is, I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman could easily survive those missiles if they happened to hit. Now she'd feel them a lot more than Superman would, but she could still survive, in my opinion.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 09:57 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

My old thread is active again big grin Anyway, I think Wonder Woman would win.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:26 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

women have more power!!!!

i dont mean just in strength wise...

Im sure Iron Man is a real gentleman ( gag**)

he would be wanting to hook up with WOnderwoman

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 11:27 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Shellhead would beat her pretty easily IMHO.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 02:07 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

We are talking about "the invincible" here...
IM have so much durability and strength (Class 100 here) and fire power, WW will be over run in a few minute.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 04:38 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Superhuman strength: It is obvious her strength is magical in nature, given her height and weight. Her strength is near the order of SupermanÕs or Captain MarvelÕs. With her superhuman strength and superior fighting abilities, she has proven to be a match for either one of them at one time or another. Her strength level has been augmented in the past with the Gauntlet of Atlas but Wonder Woman was unable to control the level of enhanced strength the device gave her.

IM is not in that strenght level, he's in the last positions of Class 100 members.

Limited Invulnerability: Her resistance to injury is not quite as great as any of the above mentioned metahumans. She has withstood considerable bludgeoning damage in the form of hand to hand combat with metahuman opponents (such as Superman and Captain Marvel) and physical damage (as seen when she is knocked back through two multi-story office buildings and then buried beneath them). She seems more vulnerable to energy attacks but she deflects most ranged attacks when she can. She has considerable resistance to human weaponries, although there are inconsistancies in her ability to resist injury, the variances are probably due to discrepancies in observation. Perhaps her ability varies with some as for yet unknown condition that strengthens or weakens her in relationship to her Pantheon of patron dieties.

Iron Man wears an armor, and when the armor is damaged, he's almost more in difficult than someone that doesn't wear it, cause if the armor starts to malfunction under that there's just a man.

Superhuman Reflexes: Wonder Woman possesses reflex abilities similar to lower-level speedsters such as Jesse Quick and Max Mercury, somewhere in the range of 8 to 20 times normal human reflexes with concentration. She, however, does not maintain her enhanced speed awareness due to the temporal difficulties such thinking causes her. She seems able to keep up with Jesse Quick, referencing her patron diety of speed and messenger of the gods, Hermes as the source of her powers.

IM hasn't got that kind of reflexes, in his last fight with the Squadron Supreme, he wasn't able to beat Whizzer that was simply running in the Project Pegasus laughing at any try of IM to hit him

Superspeed: It is unknown how long she can maintain a speedsterÕs average pace (which we clock at approximately 125 mph (2.08 miles/second) to 200 mph (3.3 mile/sec) innercity and 225 mph (3.75 miles/sec) to 500 mph (8.3 miles/sec) over land outside of cities). Since Wonder Woman lacks the speed aura of true speedsters, the environmental effects/disruptions that she causes probably prevent her from utilizing superspeed mobility as a common mode of travel. With bracers forged by Hephastes, Wonder Woman boosts her resistance to injury with her near-indestructible bracers. She is able to deflect attacks that might otherwise cause her considerable injury but she can only deflect attacks she is aware of.

If for a malfunction the fight becomes a ground fight he cannot withstand with someone that his faster and stronger than him

Flight: Wonder Woman is capable of unassisted flight through an as yet unknown but probably magical means. She has been clocked at Mach 3 (2,100 mph, 35 miles per second) in flight and can be presumed to be much faster if she wanted to be. No reliable ceiling is known but atmospheric distubances occur at speeds greater than Mach 10 (7,000 mph, 116 miles/sec) so that is probably her limit in atmosphere as well. Her aerial manuevability is not as developed as aerial combatants such as Hawkman or the Black Condor, but she is a relatively capable aerial combatant as well.

Here IM takes the advatange, he's an expert aerial combatant, but he's not fast as WW, she can fly at speeds over that of IM, and that his her advantage

IM only real advantage is his firepower, in AVENGERS VS JLA he knockdown GL and WW with a powerful repulsor blast for a few, but he was jump in the fight through a boom tube, he had the surprise factor on that occasion

Industructible Bracelets: Wonder Woman possesses two bracelets forged by Haephestes (all Amazons wear them) of an unknown material. As a feat of speed and reflexes, Amazons use these bracelets to deflect projectiles. Since Wonder Woman is resistant to high caliber weapons fire, she still performs the manuever to demoralize her opponents, test her skill or when confronted by weapons of greater potency.

Diana's bracelets are indestructible, she can deflect ranged attack if they are not much big to be deflected

Golden Lasso of Hestia/Girdle of Gaia: Made of an unknown golden metal, supposedly from the Girdle of Gaia, the Lasso is approximately 150 feet long and has successfully restrained Superman, Ares and Hades within its coils. It seems to be under the telekinetic control of Diana and she has used it upon occassion as a means of subduing or restraining opponents. It has over the years been claimed to have special powers that force anyone within its coils to tell the truth, but that has not been substantiated.
The Lasso is indestructible too, IM cannot destroy it, if she catch him it would be the end for Tony

Finally i give this to WW with 8/10 chance of victory, but maybe Tony would find a way to defeat her.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:04 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironmanpower

WW durability is so weak compare IM one.
Diana have to do such good attacks if she want to damage Stark armor.
And the WW bracer will be useless Vs Ironman firepower. All attack he done make several area damage (depend weapon type... he have so much stick out tongue ) and i think she can't take many shot of them.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:18 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

this is easy as pie unless wonder woman flashes him she won't be able to win

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:25 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

IM Power Wonder Woman takes great damage during her career, you're really underrating her if you think that missiles and lasers or repulsor rays can put her down, what happens in AVENGERS VS JLA happens cause IM was enhanced by a Mother Box so doesn't count i think, he doesn't possess a MB, and also he arrives from a boom tube.Diana is so fast that she can destroy Tony's armor before he knew that hes wearing only his boxer.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 08:10 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hmm...close call but WW is physically and mentally tougher...IM's tech is pretty considerable though...i cant really take a side...someone explain the motherbox thing for me.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:39 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy

WW wins.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:02 AM
crazy is currently offline Click here to Send crazy a Private Message Find more posts by crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote