KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Man Against Wonder Woman

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iron Man 21 42.86%
Wonder Woman 28 57.14%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iron Man Against Wonder Woman
Started by: Solidarsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Wonder Womans powers are infinite as to where IM has to worry about power depleting or malfuncions occuring. WonderWomen hits pretty damm hard so I hope the armor can hold up to repeated hits. She is pretty good at blocking projectiles with her bracelets so his projectile weapons are kinda useless. I give it to WW.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:53 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
hmm...close call but WW is physically and mentally tougher...IM's tech is pretty considerable though...i cant really take a side...someone explain the motherbox thing for me.

During AVENGERS VS JLA Metron give IM a mother box to reach JLA Dimension with the other Avengers, the MB was able to enhance IM's armor sensors and powers, but without it he would be less powerful than how he was in the crossover.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 10:36 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

ahhhh...i havent read the whole thing....thanks

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:37 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WW_Rules

Wonder Woman rips Iron Man's tin suit to pieces, nuff said.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:55 AM
WW_Rules is currently offline Click here to Send WW_Rules a Private Message Find more posts by WW_Rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ditto.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:28 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BenjaminJGrimm
Old Blue Eyes

IM's fought head to head with both THE HULK and THOR singly for hours without giving in inch. It depends which version of his armor he's using.

I'm going to have to go with The Invincible One himself since i don't think that WW wouldn't last that long with either of those two guys. She would be down for the count.

Winner IM

BJG

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:12 AM
BenjaminJGrimm is currently offline Click here to Send BenjaminJGrimm a Private Message Find more posts by BenjaminJGrimm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Like you said. It depends on his armour. His conventional Armour would lose.

The Hulk and Thor battles were do to hours of preparation. Iron Man does not know WW soo....

WW would win. Class 100 strength, nigh-invulnerability, faster than the speed of sound superspeed, indestructible silver bracelets, and a telekinetically manipulated indestructible lasso.

Iron Man is out of his league. A blur of punches and kicks and Iron Man is down for the count.

And WW would last a hell of longer with Thor and the Hulk than Iron Man would.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Iron Man.

He'll literally make Diana his b!tch. What the f**k?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:21 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

....Does anyone read the ENTIRE thread before they make a statement?

WW wins for the reasons above.

It's like Superman vs. Iron Man. WW is a baby step below Superman so....

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:23 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

It's my opinion.

I think that Iron Man can beat WW. If you don't agree with me, that's your hang up.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:26 AM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
laydiiplayette
Tokyo Harajuku Girl

Well, probably more than a baby step... But I'd still give it to WW, cuz she could probably destory his suit quickly.

Yeah, twice is nice, but three times is just right.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:27 AM
laydiiplayette is currently offline Click here to Send laydiiplayette a Private Message Find more posts by laydiiplayette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by theflyxx
It's my opinion.

I think that Iron Man can beat WW. If you don't agree with me, that's your hang up.

Disagreements are commonplace here. It's called a forum. I supported my opinions with facts, is all

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:30 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Draco69
It's called a forum.

Hence, my opinion.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:32 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Hence, my opinion.

Your point is? Don't be so defensive.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:33 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

Since when is stating an opinion taken as being defensive?

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:36 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Since when is stating an opinion taken as being defensive?

Since you've stated "If you don't agree with me, that's your hang up."
You had a defensive reaction to my prior post.

Your opinion that Iron Man would win is credible. However, I just responded by saying I disagree. For some reason, you decided to continue.

Whatever though.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:39 AM
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

True enough.

No defensive posture was intended. I still respect your opinion.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:43 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Okay.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:43 AM
Ironmanpower

IM are faster than sound too, don't sub-estimate his speed. The third armor of Stark had a max speed of Mach 1,3. Mach 1,0 are the sound speed.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:28 PM
Ironmanpower is currently offline Click here to Send Ironmanpower a Private Message Find more posts by Ironmanpower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

WW would win.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote