KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread

Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Viewing vs Posting: A Lurkers Thread

i've noticed lately how many more people view debates vs how many actually POST in debates.

personally, i rarely view a thread unless i plan to post. do some people just like reading and learning or reading threads to be entertained? are there people whose posts you like reading more than others for some reason?

just curious to find out more about the . . . LURKERS out there (as well as the regulars who do this) who love to watch . . .

. . . and judge . . .

. . . then they start to whisper behind our backs until we can swear we hear their voices in our heads!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:00 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I usually only read the threads I am debating in, unless it is a REALLY good one, but I just don't have the neccessary knowledge to debate in it. Of course I always read tourney stuff and such.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

well i post sometimes but i guess not as much as others would post if they were on as much as me ! but i mainly just like reading and learning about characters (i try not to post unless i am sure i am right! or positive what i am saying is the truth) besides the heated debates are fun to read! i love to watch the debates between Mr. Master and nevrbeenwithagirl . . . i also like to watch all the guys in the AMC debate cuz there all good ! so am i considered a lurker or a regular (i mean i have a decent amount of posts)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:52 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I usually read a lot of threads, and don't end up posting in many.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 03:57 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I read a lot of threads

I post in as many as I can, a lot of the time I really don't have all that much to add, so I end up just reading through them.

Or I make retarted little posts like this one stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:00 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Lurkers are good. Learn debating habits, rules of etiquette, and general style of the forums/battles. And less work for me because they'll hopefully know the rules better when they do start posting.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I have neither the time nor the energy to sit there and WATCH a debate. I'll only view if I believe I'll post.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:33 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

*lurks*

shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I usually glance at a thread I am interested in and if I feel I can add somthing to the conversation, I post

Thats how I roll

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:44 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

For me I'll click a thread if it interest me but if everyone is agreement with me or if I feel as if I have nothing to contribute than I won't bother posting. I don't click on threads to just watch

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:55 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lurkers are good. Learn debating habits, rules of etiquette, and general style of the forums/battles. And less work for me because they'll hopefully know the rules better when they do start posting.

Exactly. I actually lurked for a couple of months before I registered and look how awesome I turned out.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:14 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Validus
Exactly. I actually lurked for a couple of months before I registered and look how awesome I turned out.
Meth addict smiley?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:16 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Meth addict smiley?

Don't know but I like the cut of his jib.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:17 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lurked for months cuz I was so hated in the other forum. Someone said something crummy about Wonder Woman and I had to come out of hiding.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Watch out or he'll cut off your jib. Then sell you into slavery for more meth.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:20 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I lurked for months cuz I was so hated in the other forum. Someone said something crummy about Wonder Woman and I had to come out of hiding.
What are you her Popeye? That's all I can stands, I can stands no more.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:22 PM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

I usually only debate when a good character gets underplayed, or someone's giving The Flash a hell of a lot more credit than he deserves.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:24 PM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

The asshat who brought you out of hiding deserves a permaban.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:29 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What are you her Popeye? That's all I can stands, I can stands no more.

laughing laughing

Yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 07:29 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

oh dude, that made me laugh like nothing else

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:00 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote