1) Mimic is not a 'good guy' and in fact hates the x-men. He worked with them for a while, but was kicked off the team cause he's selfish and NOT A TEAM PLAYER. Hm, that might pertain to the current situation...
2) Second of all, although he retains the powers of the original 5 x-men, his telekinesis is not powerful enough to "make force fields around your entire team". Shield them from SOME damage while he's in the area perhaps, but not create force fields.
3) Also, I want to point out that my team is so much more experienced and intelligent it's not even funny. Deathstroke alone can use 90% of his brain, and Fett has outsmarted some of the most cunning creatures in his galaxy
4) Finally, based on stormfront13's strategy, using pulsar like that would be incredibly taxing. Also she's at best equal to or less than Green Lantern in energy power and projection. She IS NOT in Morg's league.
Last edited by Typhus on Dec 12th, 2006 at 07:29 PM
2)my above stragety didn't even include vixen, who will have Grodd level Tk, and TP.
3) Carnage isn't working with people that he just met, he'd try to sabotage your team in hopes of everyone going down
4) Morg knew he needed help to defeat tyrant, he will want to solo this and likely attack his own team
5) Deadpool will try to kill frost because on his homeworld, that's what he does
6) Emma isn't working with someone who has killed cyclops, and wears his visor. she'll try to mindrape him
7) mimic was once a good guy, and would have no problem fighting alongside my team
8)his TK is on the levels on regular jean grey, and i have the issue to prove it
9)your team is full of insane killers, and all work alone more often than not, they have less expierence working on teams, and are less intelligent. hell...half your team is insane
10) pulsar does things like that normally now, and has help from Prysm
11) your team is full is disfunctional people who prefer to work alone
12) all of my team has enhanced/superhuman reflexes, and prysm and Pulsar in her power cosmic form speedblits your team. no one except morg can stand up to having a person made of cosmic enbergy pass through them except morg, and even he is weakened by it. now it's just morg VS my team.
Also Typhus, mimic has an unlimited supply of energy with icemans powers, so any avalanches and such will be useless because he can control it. ALso Vixen has powerful force-fields that she can use to protect the team, and considering that Pulsar has easily flown straight through Fin Fan Foom, and Boomer has Blown up his insides, morg will be easily distracted and taken out after a while. now while i realize that Echo and Ravanger will be taken out, with vixen and boomer in a force-field, with mimic, prysm, and pulsar creating illusions and holograms, morg is goin down. Also, there's nothing he can do to my teams most powerful members because they are naturally intangible
1) You never countered mine - hypocrite much? Besides, your strategy is unrealistic.
3) Yes, he is. In Maximum Carnage he teams up with shriek JUST TO KILL SPIDEY. Here he's fighting for what he holds most dear/their greatest desire. He won't have a problem with it. Hell, he's a better team player than Mimic.
4) Now you’re just being ridiculous...
5) DP killed them cause he was paid to, quit being ridiculous. He’s fighting for what he desires most here.
6) I’m using evil Emma. SHE was trying to kill cyclops.
7) He was WITH the good guy... and got kicked off the team for being a dick.
8) Show me.
9) DP’s UNSTABLE. Not insane. And he has plenty of team experience. He’s also somewhat of a tactician. Carnage has worked on teams plenty of times - read my pre battle write up. And Morg will put aside differences if he has to. He’s not gonna kill his team for no reason.
10) Pulsar never fought Morg. She’ll be over whelmed by his power. Hell, she got worn out fighting the Hulk, who is nowhere near Morg in power.
11) I proved they in fact HAVE and Do work on teams, get off this point.
12) There’s no way it’s just Morg vs your team. Like I said, please stop dictating that the battle will go down exactly as you see it when you don’t even read what I write and counter my points.
And as a bonus, here’s a scan of Pulsar being overpowered/contained by Lantern.
How can he control a rock/ice slide? That's not one of his powers first of all, and second, I told you he's be tied up with War Machine and Emma Frost. And the most powerful members of your team are not 'naturally intangible'. Pulsar has to shift into energy form and that is incredibly taxing on her. She can't stay in it indefinitely.
how does vixen have force fields? is vixen allowed to use gorilla grodd telepathy in telekinesis in this tournament? i remember there was some rules about this character so you could have her in meta level, can someone remind me of that?
and about mimic i do have the idea its the early 5 x men powers, and jean grey couldn´t create force fields for the entire team, some info on this too would be appreciated.
I realize that the debate is no where near over yet, but I'm going to put in an early vote for Typhus. His pre-battle strategy was beautifully planned, and it would seem that he picked far more efficient characters than Stormfront. He also did a very good job of explaining away team friction.
Assuming stormfront can save herself, I'll reserve the right to switch my vote, but for now? Typhus is certainly in the lead.