KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyranno-Chris
HI! My Name Is!

Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Well, I was watching something called Spielberg on spielberg and it said all the movies he was working on, (the Fourth Indianna Jones, Jurassic Park 4... etc)
No info on it, except for that it won't be out this year,
But at least we get made by Spielberg, and hopefully the Rex will return and kick the Spinos lame ass.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 09:10 PM
Tyranno-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Tyranno-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Tyranno-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't Jurassic Park 4 already confirmed way last year numerous times?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 04:58 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Does anyone know who the cast is going to be?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think anyone has been confirmed to actuall be in the cast but I think they were trying to get Sam Neil to come back.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:48 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pizzaman265

nice.. i love the other ones

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 02:12 AM
pizzaman265 is currently offline Click here to Send pizzaman265 a Private Message Find more posts by pizzaman265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

As this will be the last one it should be a great grand thrill ride.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If anything, this one should be scary & full of suspense like the first Jurassic Park film.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:56 PM
pizzaman265

yea

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 05:41 PM
pizzaman265 is currently offline Click here to Send pizzaman265 a Private Message Find more posts by pizzaman265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J_M
RoadsOut.Com

I hope they don't put any young children this time to be eaten/chased by raptors.

in fact, the whole running from the dinosaurs routine is getting a bit boring. The should add a new scope the the movie. I don't know what. But it should be different.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 11:07 PM
J_M is currently offline Click here to Send J_M a Private Message Find more posts by J_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TriCo

Tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by J_M
I hope they don't put any young children this time to be eaten/chased by raptors.

in fact, the whole running from the dinosaurs routine is getting a bit boring. The should add a new scope the the movie. I don't know what. But it should be different.

yes i agree with you.. if this new Jurassic park movie will come up wit the same plot as its previous movie, it will be a lousy one i think.. But if Spielberg will be the director again, then i guess it will be different.. Gonna wait for this one.. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:51 PM
TriCo is currently offline Click here to Send TriCo a Private Message Find more posts by TriCo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

The movie was confirmed 2 years ago. Old news

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:58 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 words:

MORE. DINOSAUR. FIGHTING

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 08:29 PM
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

Yea, I hope they don't put another kid in it who is extremely smart for his/her age (like in the last JP or JP 2) because that type of kid in any movie annoys me, War of the Worlds anyone? I hope they get Sam Neil to star and it's good that Speilberg is directing. I would also like to see Ian Malcolm return, but leave his kid at home for God sake.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Last edited by LoneUnknown on Aug 4th, 2007 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 02:54 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure Sam Neil will return. Hopefully Jeff Goldblum will return as well/

Old Post Aug 4th, 2007 05:24 PM
steverules
The doctor

Jurrasic park 3 sucked...but 1 and 2 were good big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 02:14 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Yay dinasours kick ass

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 07:10 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I'm sure Sam Neil will return. Hopefully Jeff Goldblum will return as well/

Both are supposed to return

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 08:53 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweeeeetttt.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 09:14 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules
Jurrasic park 3 sucked...but 1 and 2 were good big grin

Blasphemy! evil face

Three didn't suck.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 09:15 PM
steverules
The doctor

yes it did...t-rex got it's ass kicked by the spinosaurus...Sam Neil digging around in dino poop and getting his ass saved by a kid when the little green Dinosaurs came out

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 10:50 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote