KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean Grey/Phoenix

Jean Grey/Phoenix
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buffymitch
Colossus

Jean Grey/Phoenix

Can anyone tell me more about this Character. WHat actually happened is X2. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Is she now a phoenix? Why did she turn red?
Any info would help THANX

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:31 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mitsubishi

Yes, she is Phoenix. I thought most people would've caught that when they saw the huge Phoenix silhouette cruising across the water, but I guess not everyone's a genius. whistle

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:20 PM
Mitsubishi is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

yeh, i didn't catch that silhouette thing til i saw the movie a 2nd time...lol guess it takes me 2 times to b able to notice some things laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:00 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

kinda notice before when she is trying to stop the missiles, her eyes have that red thing eround. and then i saw the water. i also new that she would be back for a 3rd so it was the only explanation when everybody said she was dead. i mean if she wasn't the prof would know.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 02:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

ok i'm NOT a genius, but now i know she is the phoenix. Does she have more powers now. And what are those.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 03:36 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

All i know is that she is really powerful know. like her old powers are really strong.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:58 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

does she now have more powers. The misseile scene in x2 made me think she also could control fire, because the phoenix is made out of fire.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 08:09 PM
Kes
Philie

well with the missile she just messed with the control thing at the end. i dont know how to say it. the same thing that planes have on wings to control the direction.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 09:22 PM
Metroplex

Ok ill tell you what Phoenix's powers are. The Phoenix has unlimited mind, and energy power. This allows her to change reality, time travel, strong energy blasts, strong telekinisis, strong telepathic powers. She can survive in space and different environment naturally.In short, she is Omnipotent. Almost like Neo from the MAtrix

Others who have the power of Phoenix is Rachel Summers(Phoenix 2 exiets from another reality and was in Excalibur the European X-men), Nathan Summers or Cable( Jean and Scott's kid),Stryfe(Cable's clone) and Nate Grey(another clone of cable from The Age of Apocalypse reality)

Last edited by Metroplex on Jun 25th, 2003 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 10:07 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Thanx metroplex. now i know. so she is now actually one of the strongest mutants alive. muchas gracias Metroplex!!!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:34 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

Thanx metroplex. now i know. so she is now actually one of the strongest mutants alive. muchas gracias Metroplex!!!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:39 PM
Metroplex

You are welcome.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 03:06 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaughterOfWater

Okay,

I'm confuzled, (Confused) I know Jean turns to the Phenoix but can ANYONE explain it to me, the Blonde? lol I must sound pushy, but i hate being confused.

~*~Tilly*~*

"I am one SPICEY Muffin?"

"Is there such a thing as a spicey Muffin?"

~Convo between me and Becca

Dramitic-japanese-soap-oprea-type-anime-cartoons-with-sappy-love-stories-involded? Happy Dance I'm cool with dat!

Come read my X-men story:
http://www.fanfiction.com/read.php?storyid=1395944

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 04:45 PM
DaughterOfWater is currently offline Click here to Send DaughterOfWater a Private Message Find more posts by DaughterOfWater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Explain what?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:57 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I am new here but I can tell you what I know,in the comic the phoenix actually possessed her and used her powers at the fullest extent.it possessed her when she did some selfless act and got its attention. she should be the next villain if they go with this....this didnt help did it...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:10 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think in the movie they will make the Pheonix a part of Jeans evolution.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 12:14 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Right...she could be next baddie (good idea)...but if its a part of Jean's evolution, it's technically impossible.hmm...a new dilemma smile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 01:56 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well she could kinda go crazy cos she cant control herself.blink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 02:20 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

when she was possessed with the phoenix she devoured a sun of some solar system and commited genoside...very evil but then some aliens came to kill her and the x-men had to fight her and save her at the same time.her being a baddie would kick butt in a movie but the alien thing would come across really hoeky I think but the evolution would work better,looks like they were leading up that bit a little.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:16 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

He He, I've just read this one !

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 09:42 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote