KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

An all new series

Trailer- http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...;show_id=382116

looks good and i'm okay with the art style.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 07:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks good, hope Quicksilver is in it

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 01:48 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The art looks god awful. This might have looked interesting had they bothered to get good artists. That blocky style worked for, Batman; The animated series but i've yet to see anyone make that style work since and whats up with their faces? They look atrocious.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 06:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Looks Bruce Timm-like. Justice League was a great looking series; now it's time for the Avengers to get their due.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 03:59 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The art looks god awful. This might have looked interesting had they bothered to get good artists.

Looks better then other shit thats out at the moment.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Anyone watching the prequel series?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 03:51 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

So who watched it and what do you think?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 04:33 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've watched some of the mini episodes at Marvel.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 06:37 AM
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

The micro episodes were pretty neat. The two part series premier air today. I's already better than the other one but that's not hard to achieve. I like the characterization of the Hulk. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He's more intelligent than he's portrayed in the old Hulk cartoon as well as the movies. The fight with Graviton was awesome. I also like how all the cards aren't on the table yet, meaning Cap still isn't apart of the team yet, in fact only the original 5 in the series is the same in the comics. We also still don't know who freed all the villains. They do have plenty of villains to work with. So many recognizable villains, more than I can count off-hand

Can't wait until next Wednesday!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 07:14 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Holy Shiet is all I can say in the fight against Graviton!!! They did not pull any punches on that one...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 09:34 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched this last night.. damn fine good this is.. can't wait until next week

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 09:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Didn't watch the first episode, but I watched the various 8 minute snippet previews.

All I can say is that this cartoon's Thor is already a lot more powerful/durable than JLU Superman. He caught a sword swing from a Frost giant with his bare palms, easily. No bleeding whatsoever. And then later he more or less tanked three frost giants repeatedly slashing him with a sword, slamming a pick axe into him, and crushing him with a mace.

Twas AWESOME.

quote:
The art looks god awful.

Once you see the action, you won't think that anymore. The first impression might be to think it's a tad wacky looking, but it is anything but that.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2010 09:18 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tony Starks voice is gay

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 02:24 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

^First thing I said.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 02:25 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by chomperx9
Tony Starks voice is gay

lol yeah... it seems like they tried to get someone that sorta sounds like Robert Downey Jr. Same thing with Pepper Potts. her voice actor is trying to copy Gwyneth Paltrow... meh.....

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 02:05 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

didnt like the lines of the characters as well. like graviton showing off to much saying i control the universe im the most powerful. Everyone was drawing to much attention to themselves with the lines.

I like the lines in the justice league series for example had some humor and sounded more mature and serious.

But we can all blame disney for the childish lines and voices

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 12:01 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Things might improve. This is just the first episode.

Hell, the dialogue from the previews of the future episodes (the micro-episodes) sounded much better and on par with JL.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 12:42 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Things might improve. This is just the first episode.

Hell, the dialogue from the previews of the future episodes (the micro-episodes) sounded much better and on par with JL.

yeah... the first 2 seasons of JLA were bleh.... they had a lot of cheesy lines and stories. it wasn't till it became Justice League Unlimited when it really got good. i'm confident this show will get better as it goes on...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 03:17 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by chomperx9
didnt like the lines of the characters as well. like graviton showing off to much saying i control the universe im the most powerful.

Well, you do realize that that's exactly how Graviton acted and sounded in the comics right?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:24 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Well, you do realize that that's exactly how Graviton acted and sounded in the comics right?
right but writers and creators today try to make things more mature and stuff. for example you dont see superman saying im the man of steel and the strongest superhero on earth anymore like the characters did years back golden age times.

i like the character lines from justice league and wolverine and the x-men for example.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:44 AM