KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

How many previews were there in total? 20?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 06:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Yep 20

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 01:36 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Watched the Graviton episode.

**** this shit. Every damn villain jobs to Hulk, no matter how far above they are over his one-dimensional abilities. They all seem to get infected with MASSIVE CIS whenever the big green retard shows up.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 01:44 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet

**** this shit. Every damn villain jobs to Hulk, no matter how far above they are over his one-dimensional abilities. They all seem to get infected with MASSIVE CIS whenever the big green retard shows up.
Hulk is strongest there is

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 02:06 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Graviton didn't job to the Hulk. It took a team effort to take him down.

Hell, in the micro episodes Hawkeye and the Black Widow took the Hulk down. So I don't see what the problem is.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 02:14 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Graviton didn't lose to Hulk alone, but Hulk still made him look like shit.

He came in with his jobber aura turned on to normal Pak levels and Graviton's powers are suddenly absolutely useless against him. He can pin down Thor, Pym, Stark with his gravity with ease, but Hulk overcame it.

Thor was looking more impressive in the previews yeah, beating down three class 100 Frost Giants and showing great durability. From that I got my hopes up that Thor would be portrayed at his proper levels relative to Hulk, but this just made me realize it was another one of Hulk's showings where he fights to his competition's level.
HULK IS TEH STRONGUST 1 THAR IZ

I ****ing give up. Just **** it.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Oct 24th, 2010 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 02:22 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

The part where thor got owned at the bottom of the ocean suprised me kinda

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:12 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Graviton didn't lose to Hulk alone, but Hulk still made him look like shit.

He came in with his jobber aura turned on to normal Pak levels and Graviton's powers are suddenly absolutely useless against him. He can pin down Thor, Pym, Stark with his gravity with ease, but Hulk overcame it.

Thor was looking more impressive in the previews yeah, beating down three class 100 Frost Giants and showing great durability. From that I got my hopes up that Thor would be portrayed at his proper levels relative to Hulk, but this just made me realize it was another one of Hulk's showings where he fights to his competition's level.
HULK IS TEH STRONGUST 1 THAR IZ

I ****ing give up. Just **** it.
So angry.

The Hulk is the strongest. The sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you'll be happy.

I actually thought Wasp got put over. She was keeping Graviton at bay for the longest. And actually put him down and out! After Thor busted out a giant energy blast.

Once Thor took the gloves off, Gravitons force field didn't hold. Then there was that massive energy blast that all but finished Gravitron, which left a crater that would swallow most mid sized downtown areas.

And yes, Hulk was able to batter through Gravitons shields and keep moving to the point Graviton had to stop with a gravity manip on Hulk and start hurling things at him.

Hulk is the strongest.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Hulk has infinite increasing strength, of course he could stand further than the others.

Do people here willingly hate/ignore Hulk's whole deal?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:38 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I'll stick to DC where this sort of bullshit doesn't happen...(please log in to view the image)

And no, his strength is not infinite. That would imply that his mind is infinite. There is certainly a limit to anger.

I guess it would make Hulk obsolete if the one thing he was good at Thor was much better in. Not that I care if it did.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:42 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
So angry.

The Hulk is the strongest. The sooner you accept that fact, the sooner you'll be happy.

I actually thought Wasp got put over. She was keeping Graviton at bay for the longest. And actually put him down and out! After Thor busted out a giant energy blast.

Once Thor took the gloves off, Gravitons force field didn't hold. Then there was that massive energy blast that all but finished Gravitron, which left a crater that would swallow most mid sized downtown areas.

And yes, Hulk was able to batter through Gravitons shields and keep moving to the point Graviton had to stop with a gravity manip on Hulk and start hurling things at him.

Hulk is the strongest.
FANBOY

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:52 AM
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Then there was that massive energy blast that all but finished Gravitron, which left a crater that would swallow most mid sized downtown areas.

Yes, lets take a moment to remember all the innocent people that died in that lightning strike. wink

Kind of excessive Thor.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 04:03 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Stall_19
Yes, lets take a moment to remember all the innocent people that died in that lightning strike. wink

Kind of excessive Thor.
Yes, the innocent, animated people. Let us take a moment send out thoughts and prayers.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 04:08 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'll stick to DC where this sort of bullshit doesn't happen...(please log in to view the image)

And no, his strength is not infinite. That would imply that his mind is infinite. There is certainly a limit to anger.

I guess it would make Hulk obsolete if the one thing he was good at Thor was much better in. Not that I care if it did.

It has been stated to be infinite a gazillion times, and if it really gives you problems Bruce Banner is a genious that constantly finds new ways of becomming madder so the Hulk becomes absurdly strong evil face

If being mad for Hulk is a brain/gamma stimulous I don't see why you couldn't just amplify it as much as you liked it, I mean, it's not as if Hulk got stronger by how much he could qualify the subjective nature of his anger

Edit: Also, did they erase Nazi germany from Marvel history and replace it with Hydra?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 04:27 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, the innocent, animated people. Let us take a moment send out thoughts and prayers.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 04:58 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Seeing as how the executive writer for this show is the same guy who gave us the gems Hulk vs. and Ultimate Avengers, I'm not disappointed.

Thor was written pretty great up until the last Graviton scene. Even temporarily knocked out the bastard when he stepped it up. His a beast strength and power wise. He also has one of the best damage soaks I've ever seen.

The part where Thor can't move after a single Gravity manipulation attack was the only stupid scene. Hulk withstood like 5 of those attacks and Thor already withstood 1 previously while in sand. It seemed as if it was thrown in just to wank the Hulk.

Thor's effectiveness seemed to drop the moment the Avengers were within 10 feet of him.

P.S. Hulk never broke through Graviton's shields Bada. Only Thor managed that.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 05:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

^Thanks.

Now I can justify it in my head that Thor started holding back because there were mortals gathering around him. big grin

Also, I'm watching Black Adam be completely awesome, in the Black Adam returns short, so the cloud of sadness from the Thor jobbing is over. smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 06:29 AM
ankur29
ankur

^Thanks.

Now I can justify it in my head that Thor started holding back because there were mortals gathering around him. big grin

Also, I'm watching Black Adam be completely awesome, in the Black Adam returns short, so the cloud of sadness from the Thor jobbing is over. smile

just saw that too

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:50 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

<----This man is is pissed that the gave ghey speaking Tony Stark the leadership role when it rightfully belongs to the GREAT CAPTAIN AMERICA.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 04:46 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Cap hasn't been revealed yet. He'll take the reigns from Stark's incompetent ass in short order I'm sure.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 05:03 PM